Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35298
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2019, 09:13 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Wait a minute, your bragged about going to Taiwan to see hookers!! I never believed it. But you were bragging about seeing sex saves in Taiwan!!!!
I've never been to Taiwan.

Been to Bangkok...never saw any sex slaves. But the ones I saw their sex saved.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 09:35 PM   #32
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

WTF.......

The NEW gif queen........

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa aa
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 09:37 PM   #33
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I suspect this Employee vs. Contractor "debate" is more about political disagreement than fact.. judging by the tone of the parties, and no evidence presented.

in other words, like every other series of posts on this Forum.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:02 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I suspect this Employee vs. Contractor "debate" is more about political disagreement than fact.. judging by the tone of the parties, and no evidence presented.

in other words, like every other series of posts on this Forum.

you suspect Trump violated the Constitution too ..
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:10 PM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you suspect Trump violated the Constitution too ..
yup.. but when you attack another Member, about personal stuff and zero evidence offered, that is pretty cheap in my book. WTF denies your claims, so unless you know him personally in the real world, the charges are petty and juvenile.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:23 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No I do not....and if you had better reading skills you'd know that was exactly my point. Me hiring a plumbing company to do one or two jobs does not make them my employees as friendly fred contends.

Exactly , they are not MY employees and I am not responsible for their legal status and federal tax withholdings and benefits. . . as ff thinks.

My point to size is that a large company may actually employee plumbers and roofers and framers and they are actual employees because they have enough work for them year round.

Now if you could only convince ff as to this simple concept.

year around? what does that mean? that means nothing. if Bank of America contracts with HP to repair computers year around, are HP employees Bank of America employees? do they get two paychecks? double benefits?

if you claim your actual employees are contractors you are committing fraud. you'll claim anything to deny the fact you employ illegals and pay them cash. no payroll taxes no benefits no nothing. their legal status to work in the US is on you.

so you are a construction company with one employee .. you .. and you contract out everything to other companies, right??
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:55 AM   #37
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
yup.. but when you attack another Member, about personal stuff and zero evidence offered, that is pretty cheap in my book. WTF denies your claims, so unless you know him personally in the real world, the charges are petty and juvenile.
As for evidence, at one point several bannings ago WTF was nice enough to post a picture of one of the houses he built in response to our assertions he built shitty properties.

It was a nice million dollar home, and a simple internet search yielded the address, as several posters managed to do in just a few minutes. I did not look up his company but it would have been easy enough. He foolishly outed himself!

He then made numerous statements about his operation that led reasonable persons to conclude he has employees misclassified as contractors. Some of these "contractors", as I recall and do not intend to search for since it would be pointless, worked for his firm year round on his projects, have no workplace beyond WTF's worksites, and they are exclusively working for him.

I assume he will deny this but he bragged about it before.

The law in California, while ostensibly targeting the poor bastards who drive for Uber, is addressing all cheating of this type, and I'm hoping the laws of Texas and the department of labor will follow them in addressing this despicable and dishonest behavior.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 09:09 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
year around? what does that mean? that means nothing. if Bank of America contracts with HP to repair computers year around, are HP employees Bank of America employees? do they get two paychecks? double benefits?
??
This is about misclassifying independent contactors Einstein....and your example applies how?

Quote:
if you claim your actual employees are contractors you are committing fraud. you'll claim anything to deny the fact you employ illegals and pay them cash. no payroll taxes no benefits no nothing. their legal status to work in the US is on you.
?
How stupid would it be to pay employees in cash?

Next you'll claim the materials were bought with cash and the home cost nothing to build....again how stupid is that?

You act as if you were to build a pool....you'd own the company you contracted to build the pool.

If you build 10 houses in 10 years, you may use 10 different plumbing companies, NONE OF WHICH WOULD BE YOUR EMPLOYEES!....Holy shit, we know you've never owned a business.

Quote:
so you are a construction company with one employee .. you .. and you contract out everything to other companies, right??
Well that is how many , many small businesses work in that field work. You have a secretary who is an employee. All else are contract work. ust like a CPA …..or would you in all your genesis call that an employee?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 09:16 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

He then made numerous statements about his operation that led reasonable persons to conclude he has employees misclassified as contractors. Some of these "contractors", as I recall and do not intend to search for since it would be pointless, worked for his firm year round on his projects, have no workplace beyond WTF's worksites, and they are exclusively working for him.

I assume he will deny this but he bragged about it before.

Now that is just a flat out lie...be like me saying You posted in the past that you hate black people, claim you are Jewish and screw Asian women forced into prostitution in this country. Oh wait....you have posted all that.
The only part you got right was....I assume he will deny this

Th
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 09:19 AM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
WTF.......

The NEW gif queen........

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa aa
I would say...I never thought your wit could actually decline...I was wrong.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 09:22 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
They know what I want them to know.....I actually have them believing I build houses!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 09:36 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
They know what I want them to know.....I actually have them believing I build houses!

Who believes that?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 10:01 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Who believes that?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 10:25 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I never did. But I was the GC for my last house. It’s not that hard if you use quality sub contractors.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 10:43 AM   #45
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Sub contractors....
matchingmole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women