Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2018, 02:51 PM   #1
AnastasiaForU
Petite Passionate Redhead

User ID: 461072
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What to do in Dallas?

I'm embarrassed to say that I've never been to Dallas. I was born and raised in Houston... what is there to do outside of my hotel room? Thanks for any and all suggestions ... I hate being bored.

XOXO
-Ana
AnastasiaForU is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:20 PM   #2
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stay by The Galleria area lots of things to do on down time
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:52 PM   #3
AnastasiaForU

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Gina. I will definitely check it out.

XOXO
-Ana
Old 12-13-2018, 04:06 PM   #4
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Rock climbing

http://summitgyms.com/
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:40 PM   #5
AnastasiaForU

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do love holding something hard in my hands...
Old 12-13-2018, 05:25 PM   #6
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

any time .. where I stay every month when I here(0)(0)
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:05 PM   #7
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

There are the standards for any large city. Museums. If you like basketball the Mavericks. There are a couple Sea Life Aquariums, one in grapevine and one in Fort Worth. I like Ripleys. There is the Texas Live venue near the ballpark in Arlington. You can take tours of Cowboys stadium, maybe the ballpark Rangers play in. Not sure on that though during off season. There is a place in grapevine that has an indoor water park, great wolf lodge I think. There is an ice sculpture exhibit in grapevine this time of year if you can handle the cold. Galleria has lots of shopping. Trying to think of things to do that are unique to the area that you could not do in any big city.

6 Flags is open on weekends. I think they have a sleigh ride on fake snow or used to.

Answers might change if you were coming in spring or summer. I tend to hibernate during the winter weather so most of what I like is summer oriented. There is an outstanding Japanese garden in Fort Worth at the botanical gardens. If you are in to flowers there is also a large botanical garden in Dallas. Zoo in both Dallas and Fort Worth.

Might google dallas tourism. That highlights the Arboretum. If you are in to history there is the Sixth Floor Museum downtown. You can go in and see where Oswald took the shot from. This time of your in highland park area you can take buggy ride to look at Christmas lights.

Go to visitdallas.com for more ideas. tripadvisor will also have a lot of information and travel guides you can download. And you might consider visiting https://dallascityhall.com/Pages/tourism.aspx in prep for coming to Dallas.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:08 PM   #8
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

You list roses as your favorite flower. Visit from May through late summer and there is the rose garden in the fort worth botanical garden that has about 400 bushes. If you want to make a day out of it you can drive over to Tyler a couple hours and there is a huge rose garden and rose museum there along with what I am told is a very good zoo.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:21 PM   #9
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

OP is not interested in Dallas activities, she's posting this threAD to announce that she's/will be here and available. The providers ad section in not enough for some. We see these threADs weekly
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:14 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Dallas sucks truckloads of limp dicks.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 10:09 PM   #11
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Pretty good museum city, especially if you add Ft. Worth. :some if the best architecture in the Metrop,ex is museums.

In order, I’d recommend a The Kimbell (Louis Kahn building) Dallas Museum of Art, The Nasher (including the amazing building by Renzo Piano), Ft. Worth Museum of Modern Art (building by Todo Ando), and the Meadows Museum at SMU.

Also an underrated restaurant town, too. Several threads on that subject can easily be found via search.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

The question, my dear, is who to do..... not what to do
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 03:48 PM   #13
AnastasiaForU

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
OP is not interested in Dallas activities, she's posting this threAD to announce that she's/will be here and available. The providers ad section in not enough for some. We see these threADs weekly
Not true, I really want to check out Dallas.

XOXO
-Ana
Old 12-14-2018, 03:49 PM   #14
AnastasiaForU

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous View Post
The question, my dear, is who to do..... not what to do
Lol... that too!!
Old 12-14-2018, 03:51 PM   #15
AnastasiaForU

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
There are the standards for any large city. Museums. If you like basketball the Mavericks. There are a couple Sea Life Aquariums, one in grapevine and one in Fort Worth. I like Ripleys. There is the Texas Live venue near the ballpark in Arlington. You can take tours of Cowboys stadium, maybe the ballpark Rangers play in. Not sure on that though during off season. There is a place in grapevine that has an indoor water park, great wolf lodge I think. There is an ice sculpture exhibit in grapevine this time of year if you can handle the cold. Galleria has lots of shopping. Trying to think of things to do that are unique to the area that you could not do in any big city.

6 Flags is open on weekends. I think they have a sleigh ride on fake snow or used to.

Answers might change if you were coming in spring or summer. I tend to hibernate during the winter weather so most of what I like is summer oriented. There is an outstanding Japanese garden in Fort Worth at the botanical gardens. If you are in to flowers there is also a large botanical garden in Dallas. Zoo in both Dallas and Fort Worth.

Might google dallas tourism. That highlights the Arboretum. If you are in to history there is the Sixth Floor Museum downtown. You can go in and see where Oswald took the shot from. This time of your in highland park area you can take buggy ride to look at Christmas lights.

Go to visitdallas.com for more ideas. tripadvisor will also have a lot of information and travel guides you can download. And you might consider visiting https://dallascityhall.com/Pages/tourism.aspx in prep for coming to Dallas.
Thanks for your help

XOXO
-Ana

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women