Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2017, 07:03 AM   #1
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75
Default Christmas Eats

Do yall have any GREAT holiday recipes? I don't mean, the usual sugar cookies, or anything like that. But what u would call, a MUST HAVE SOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS, type recipe? I like egg nog and all that, but my granny used to make ambrosia with something in it that NOONE else could get to taste like hers. I guess we all have those grannys. I know I did. My mom could not even copy her in that area. My wife has googled ambrosia and made it several ways, (like, how many ways could you make ambrosia and it not taste good.) But granny's just had a better taste. She may have used a little rum or something. If she did, she never told anyone. Also, there is a local café here that has a great "Come Back Sause." They won't tell anyone their recipe for it. We've googled some recipe's of it as well. All are good, but we just can't seem to get ours to taste as good as theirs. Any of yall got any good recipes for "Come Back Sause" or any Holiday goodies that yall think the rest of us would enjoy? I'm sure the guys are not interested in this topic. But I LOVE fatening food. If you saw me, you'd agree.
Share some if you don't mind.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:43 AM   #2
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

1. Get truck keys.
2. Drive to Pappy's BBQ
3. Order slab of ribs and whatever else you want.
4. Eat
5. Much holiday joy!
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:29 AM   #3
Guitar
Premium Access

RL, I figured u had a recipe for a good steak marinade. I like a steak soaked in Dale's Seasoning for about a day, myself. And I do NOT want blood running out of it when I cut it up to eat, either. You let me bite into a steak or piece of chicken and see blood, I ain't puttn it in my mouth.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:54 AM   #4
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If you like ham, you'll love this. Buy one of those cheap store bought hams and put it on your smoker for 4-5 hours at 225 in a metal pan. Baste it with a OJ, mustard, cloves and brown sugar mix. Talk about fine
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:56 AM   #5
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Comeback Sauce
2 cups mayo
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup chili sauce
1/3 medium onion grated
2 cloves garlic grated
2 dashes of worchachire
Salt Pepper
4 dashes hot sauce, I used Marie sharps Habenero made with carrots not Tomatos
2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons horseradish
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
2 tablespoons honey mustard
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 heaping tablespoon dark brown sugar
Mix all ingredients n let sit in fridge for a couple hours for everything to meld together
Old 12-06-2017, 03:09 PM   #6
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

My Christmas ham recipe is so easy. I buy a cooked, spiral sliced ham, rub it down with brown sugar, stick cloves it it, pour a can of coke over the entire ham and throw it in the oven to bake. So simple and comes out tender and delicious every time. :-)
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:46 PM   #7
Guitar
Premium Access

Wow, yall are making my mouth water, already. Funguy, I've never heard of basting with OJ. Now that's a new on one me. I'm gonna try the comeback recipe soon as I can get all those ingredience. I have a lot of them already. Thanks friends.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:44 PM   #8
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u View Post
My Christmas ham recipe is so easy. I buy a cooked, spiral sliced ham, rub it down with brown sugar, stick cloves it it, pour a can of coke over the entire ham and throw it in the oven to bake. So simple and comes out tender and delicious every time. :-)
That's exactly how I cook mine. Delicious!!
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:00 PM   #9
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

anything the DR tells me is bad for me is #1 on my wish list.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:01 PM   #10
beguilingvoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Tips for turkey

Brine for 24 to 30 hours. Don't stuff with bread stuffing. This just fucks up the cooking process. Do stuff with fresh herbs and 1 or 2 quartered apples to keep the inside moist.
Bake at 500° with foil covering the breast for 30 mins. This helps cook the dark meat while keeping the breast undercooked. Take off the foil and reduce heat to 300°. Bake for 1 and 1/2 hours or untill the deepest part of the breast is at 165° And DON'T open the oven to baste. Baste after you have removed it from the roasting pan. Let it rest for 1/2 hour covered in a loose fitting foil tent. It will finish cooking.
Take this time to make gravy with the drippings.

Craving the bird is an other matter. Start with the legs and wings. Remove them to a large plate. Remove the breast in one large piece. Place in a large bowl with drippings not used for gravy. Have a plate and craving knife and fork near by.
Pros juicy meat.
Cons all those dishes. Grand kids should be told santa watches who helps with the meal prep and clean up.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
beguilingvoice is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:58 PM   #11
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Just shows you know what's good, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Does It View Post
That's exactly how I cook mine. Delicious!!
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:49 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I make the best damn devil eggs...southern style

Miracle whip
Sweet pickle relish
Sweet pickle juice w diced sweet pickles
And plenty of sugar..top w paprika

Yummm
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:57 PM   #13
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

The is a Love/Hate thread. I love everything suggested and I hate the fact that I can't cook just for me. Screw it, I'll bum off the good cooks here.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:35 AM   #14
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Default Almost forgot

Add in some pineapple juice. Makes it sweet but smoking the ham and basting it sure makes it good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
Wow, yall are making my mouth water, already. Funguy, I've never heard of basting with OJ. Now that's a new on one me. I'm gonna try the comeback recipe soon as I can get all those ingredience. I have a lot of them already. Thanks friends.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:40 AM   #15
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Default I Spatchcock my Turkey

Cut the back bone out, then smash it flat. Inject with Creole Butter and throw that sucker on the Big Green Egg at 350 and I can cook a 20 lb bird in about 2 hours. When the leg quarters get to 165 internal, pull them and cover with foil while the breast gets to 155 internal. I've fried then, baked them, smoked for an hour, then fried them and several other ways. Spatchcocking is the way to go for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by beguilingvoice View Post
Brine for 24 to 30 hours. Don't stuff with bread stuffing. This just fucks up the cooking process. Do stuff with fresh herbs and 1 or 2 quartered apples to keep the inside moist.
Bake at 500° with foil covering the breast for 30 mins. This helps cook the dark meat while keeping the breast undercooked. Take off the foil and reduce heat to 300°. Bake for 1 and 1/2 hours or untill the deepest part of the breast is at 165° And DON'T open the oven to baste. Baste after you have removed it from the roasting pan. Let it rest for 1/2 hour covered in a loose fitting foil tent. It will finish cooking.
Take this time to make gravy with the drippings.

Craving the bird is an other matter. Start with the legs and wings. Remove them to a large plate. Remove the breast in one large piece. Place in a large bowl with drippings not used for gravy. Have a plate and craving knife and fork near by.
Pros juicy meat.
Cons all those dishes. Grand kids should be told santa watches who helps with the meal prep and clean up.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women