Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2015, 10:16 PM   #16
sexy_entropy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Fuck it...We are getting the ring this time!!
sexy_entropy is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:48 PM   #17
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

I'm a fan because I live in Dallas but I'm also a realist. They will look fairly good and be tied for first place with about four games left in the season. Then Tomy Romo will take a huge blind side hit from an unblocked linebacker and he will be out for the rest of the year with another major back surgery. Brandon Weeden will play exactly the same way he did last year, like shit, how could you expect anything else. Cowboys will miss the playoffs by one game. Tomy Romo will announce his retirement shortly after the end of the season. Jerry Jones will be criticized for not trading for a good backup QB when he had the chance.

In an attempt to win the Cowboys fans back Jones will trade for Tim Tebow and make him the Cowboys starter.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:29 PM   #18
Lee_Lucas
BANNED

Encounters: 5

12-4 . If you need tickets Dm Me
Lee_Lucas is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 07:58 AM   #19
Red Slick McQuade
Account Frozen

Encounters: 6

8 an 8 and the fans will realize that there will be no superb owl chance as long as Romo is at the helm. Weeden is no prize....he has Romo to study....what would you expect.
Red Slick McQuade is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 12:42 PM   #20
HarleyRider96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

As long as they bring their refs. from the Lions game last year they'll be Super Bowl Champs!
HarleyRider96 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:16 PM   #21
yohollyrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Well let's see--- we have shop lifters--drug users--girl friend and wife beaters--oh and let's not forget the " loyal" ( so loyal he threatens to sit out games if all they want to pay him is $13million ) great dizzy who likes to slap his mother around--shit I say we start our own gang of thugs !! And the sad thing is-- we pay these clowns millions of $$$ and there are children starving in the streets! FUCK the cowboys===
yohollyrock is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:52 PM   #22
Rebalum13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Pretty much agree with ATF except I think Romo gets knocked out earlier in the year and they struggle to hit 9-7, lose the division, and miss the playoffs. I can only hope for the retirement part. I hate listening to that guy talk!
Rebalum13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 07:08 PM   #23
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohollyrock View Post
Well let's see--- we have shop lifters--drug users--girl friend and wife beaters--oh and let's not forget the " loyal" ( so loyal he threatens to sit out games if all they want to pay him is $13million ) great dizzy who likes to slap his mother around--shit I say we start our own gang of thugs !! And the sad thing is-- we pay these clowns millions of $$$ and there are children starving in the streets! FUCK the cowboys===
Oh shut up with that. The players in the NFL have a much lower rate of crime than the general public. Kids in the streets don't have people shelling out tens of thousands of dollars for PSLs, paying $100+ for parking, or have a multi-billion dollar TV deal. I'm not even a Cowboys fan, but even I know the vast majority of the guys on their roster didn't have any trouble with the law over the last few years.

Instead of being bitter, maybe you should have become a football player so you could be making those millions.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 11:50 AM   #24
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

What a difference a year makes, huh? But, that's how it is in sports, I suppose. Looking back....

Coming off (another....sigh) 0-4 Jason Garrett-led preseason, all the of the ESPN and NFL Network talking heads....fans....haters, etc had Dallas going 5-11...6-10 last year. A few had the Cowboys hitting 8-8 (for a 4th straight year...wow). Picking Dallas to be mediocre-to-terrible (again) was basically low hanging fruit....

Next thing we know, the Boys decide they might finally have a decent O-line and commit to the run.... eat the play clock up and basically play "keep away" with the football. They surprise us all, win the NFC East and head into the playoffs with a 12-4 record. No one saw that coming, did they?

So now we Flash Forward and ask: What do the Cowboys have going into 2015?

A weakened offense? Perhaps so.....a case can be made for that, for sure.

Demarco Murray has taken his NFL leading 449 total touches (ie: carries & receptions) and 2,261 yards / 13 TD's to divisional rival Philly; that much we know.

The Cowboys will now attempt (what the Patriots have made into an art form) to assemble a 3 or 4 man running back-by-committee in lieu of workhorse, Murray. Obviously there's plenty of doubt from those same fans, talking heads, haters, etc this will be a success.

It was noted numerous times last year Dallas' vaunted running game "protected" a very weak defense. To be sure that formula worked quite well....moving from the last placed 32nd ranked D in 2013 to the 17th ranked D in '14.

In the off season, Will McClay in tandem with Stephen (Jones) continued the process of rebuilding the defense. By doing so, Dallas grabbed pass-rushing talent, signing free agent Greg Hardy and drafting (a second round steal) Nebraska DE, Randy Gregory.

Adding them to the duo of Tyrone Crawford & DeMarcus Lawrence (remember, he was on IR until mid-December last season) and a (hopefully) healthy Sean Lee, this defense can't help but be light-years better than last season. Many believe DC Marinelli has much more to work with today than he did 365 days ago....and that is a major plus.

All of thos additions may not make up for the loss of RB Murray......he was the bell cow of the offense last year and made everything else easier for Romo...the receivers....the O-line...and, of course, the defense, as previously noted. Time will only tell if Dallas needs to seriously look at the RB position come draft time 2016.

In their own division, New York and Washington both have issues, so Dallas should sweep those games. If you recall, they were a perfect 8-0 on the road last year, so playing in other team's stadiums was not a distraction for this team. Maybe that will carry over into this year...again, that remains to be seen.

I'm eliminating these (NFC) teams from playoff consideration today....each has way too many flaws:

Tampa Bay
Washington
San Francisco
St Louis
Carolina
New York
Chicago

I see these teams as "On-the-Bubble" (in other words, fighting for that 6th playoff spot).........
Lol...yes, I know I've got N.O. and ATL both on this list even though one HAS to win the division....it's a bad division and IMO the winner is still the 6th best / worse of the playoff grouping:

Minnesota
Detroit
New Orleans
Atlanta

"The Ins"...for sure:

Seattle
Green Bay
Arizona
Dallas
Philadelphia

Yes, yes....both the Cowboys and Iggles are in. One wins the East, the other is a Wild Card.

Now Iggle fans believe they're gonna be 16-0 this season .....that new qb Bradford is Joe Montana reincarnated and that Coach Chip's schemes can't be cracked. I guess we'll see, huh?

I envision both Dallas and Philly going 11-5 each....the deciding factor won't be their records vs their own division (because I see both going 5-1 in the East); it'll be their "uncommon games" per their schedules:

Dallas plays Seattle and @Green Bay
Philadelphia plays Arizona and @Detroit

Dallas will have a tussle with both of those games while Philly could split (or sweep) their games.

So....bottomline, I think the Cowboys get in as a wild card this year while the Iggles win the division.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 05:11 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

At best 8-8.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 05:26 PM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

for what my opinion is worth, I feel a loss coming Sunday to start off the year..

Giants 23
Cowboys 17
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:12 PM   #27
mediavolume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

2-14 Any hype or high expectations forces romo to try and be superman which leads to a loss. Just say we will suck and enjoy the winning season.
mediavolume is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:21 PM   #28
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:16 PM   #29
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

No ring for the Cowboys until JJ is gone, gone and gone!! Then only if an Owner hires management that knows talent!

I speak from experience. Have 5 Stanley Cup rings with an Owner who hired management who knew the game and put together a team.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:23 PM   #30
bigbob38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

yeah those idiots on the ticket said cowboys will blow out the giants which usually means cowboys will lose......
bigbob38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women