Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2015, 06:45 PM   #406
justabloke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr View Post
I loved and enjoyed "sounding" (urethra sounds). But sold my sounds a few years ago. But I still have the images of doing it. it was great watching guys be terrified of having this done too them.
Can I asked why you stopped doing this, beyond the obvious part about you selling your sounds?
justabloke is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:55 AM   #407
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a provider, but in my spare time I go see a Mistress. I am into submission, and heavy pain.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:23 PM   #408
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
well just to torment you here are a few favortite fetishes, but these are not fetishes i practice here in eccie land, but more in my personal life. I love teaching a "one and done" woman to squirt and how to keep coming and coming and then being the first couple to fuck her into oblivion after she learns how to come squirting and hollering 20-30 times. I love teaching women to squirt, fisting women as a top only and couple play as personal favorite fetishes after work hours for fun. As far as the lucky fellas here, I like to tease, deny, edge, and work a guy up to the extreme but not allow relief until the brutal end, way longer than you've been teased and edged before maybe a touch of CBT and restraint for the recalcitrant men among us. I like it when they say, "wow I've never experienced anything like that before. lets do it again". I guess my fetishes always boil down to teaching someone something new and knowing I've changed their life for the better and they will be thinking of our time together as one of their peak sexual experiences ever. I want them to measure all future sexual experiences by the incredible fun we had. I guess i just like to recalibrate their sexual fun meter.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:11 AM   #409
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabloke View Post
Can I asked why you stopped doing this, beyond the obvious part about you selling your sounds?

To answer your question. During my BDSM days of being a Dominatrix, I was having too much fun in taking out on shit with men. Sounding was one of my favorites, but I only had one guy that would allow me to do this to him. Key word..."allow". In my book of being a Dominatrix, you shouldn't "allow" certain things to happen. The sub, if you are a true sub, should just give up total control, within reason of course. There has to be trust between the two of you. When I started having my clients call me and generally want to know everything that was going to happen too them before they came, that became very frustrating. And it wasn't just happening once here and there. It was all the time. So, I decided to give it up all together.
If someone had their own sounds and brought them to a visit when seeing me. Oh hell, I'd do it in a heart beat. But I don't plan to spend a ton of money like I did before on the BDSM lifestyle, when generally most think they can do this but then chicken out.

Hope I answered your question.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:59 PM   #410
justabloke
Valued Poster

Thanks for your very informative answer Cyndi Lyn. You strike me as being a genuine Dominatrix who happens to provide rather than the other way around. I think you are quite correct in the sub having no control, but that really only happens in a true D/s relationship I think. A professional Dom pretty much has to let the bottom do the topping if she expects them to be a regular client. My take on it, and I'm quite prepared to be corrected, is that a pro-Dom is a fantasy provider rather than a lifestyle TPE Dom.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:03 AM   #411
IrishMolly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121457
My ECCIE Reviews

I love submitting myself to a man who takes control but I am not into BDSM. Submission is something I've always done when it comes to intimacy....I give myself to my clients and let them have me as they want me. I have tried to be a submissive in the BDSM world but the clients are all too aggressive....sometimes it is about the mind fuck! XXX
IrishMolly is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:20 AM   #412
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Justabloke....I'm not just a GENUINE Dominatrix. But I'm a GENUINE Provider and an all around GENUINE lady in the rw life.

As a Dominatrix....if you want to know each and every detail or whats going to happen in a session. I will turn you down flat. I don't care if I'm broke and really need that extra $$ to pay rent / food or for my bills. That's not what I'm about. Again...I will turn you away because its no longer about me having the power of giving us both pleasure. Also...when I only booked for fetish / Dom visits. I always tried things on myself before even doing to a sub. Example....Branding. I bought the tool, gloves, torch....I branded myself so I know exactly how my sub felt at the time. All of us Dom's, one way or another started out submissive at one point. In my rw life.....I enjoy a more semi-Dominant man. But I will always tell them...I am a sensual sub. I've never been into pain. But there are certain things that I really do enjoy and it spices up one's regular sex life. I'm sorry....but vanilla sex in real life....is fucking boring as hell. Anyone can have sex in bed, under the covers. But what keeps the flame burning is those times once in a while when you do something unexpected.

As a Provider.....I'm basically the same way. Each visit with me....you are seeing someone that acts the same in the rw. If I'm slightly not feeling well....I will reschedule a booked visit. As I want to be at my best so you see my best. Those that know the person I am...respect that and will wait for me to feel better. You are not a "client"...Or a "John" to me. Those that know me...know that you become a great friend with lots of benefits for the right person.

In RW life....If I tell you something. I damn sure will make sure to get it done by the time I tell you. I'm always early..never late or I at least keep you updated and never wondering. I'll give you my last dollar if I know that you truly really need it and do without for myself.

Shit...now I feel like a damn Preacher. Oh and Its Sunday! Hahaha / /
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 07:02 PM   #413
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

I am kind of late to the game...
The dd/lg thing has had me intrigued for awhile but I have not had the chance to explore it.
I like the idea of restraining a women and teasing her to forced orgasms...hitachi wand and such. I have had a couple of edging sessions that were very hot. Italiana Princess was one..she will push the envelope for you. One of the best feelings was one gal sitting on my face while she and another sucked on my dick and balls.. I am looking forward to having one ride my dick while the other sits on my face and various other variations of that theme here pretty soon. DATY/O while she runs her fingers through my hair and holds my head in place through several orgasms is always a winner. Have never had any prostrate play but that is not out of the question.

I have also enjoyed rubbing a gals feet and sucking her toes as part of foreplay and while she is on her back with feet on my shoulders.

I also love the feel,of feet or heels on my back as I DATY.

I may have a shoe fetish in that I love the look of a gal wearing classic pumps or open toe pumps or even strappy heels. Not into the wedges or platform pumps with the 6" heels.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:08 AM   #414
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I guess my fetish if you can call it that is to dominate a lady with Daty, I can lick her for hours strait and enjoy making a lady cum over and over as she squirms, I can be a bit dominate with my Daty.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 12:23 PM   #415
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Leiya View Post
I thought i would post this thread because i am curious as to what all you like. Being a fetish provider is sooo much fun and brings me great joy to have so many slaves and subs available. I just was curious was there any ground i wasnt covering.....A special thanks to all!!!!
Without a doubt a really well thought out Tease and Denial session with a provider that enjoys it and gets turned on by it. Slowly taken to the brink over and over with dirty talk taunting me and mentally trying to make me let go as well physically (for at least 90 minutes 2 hours is better) by hands and mouth combination and fighting with everything I have not to let even the smallest drop of pre cum out.

Then finally the provider says its time and I'm going to take it against your will and every bit of fight you can muster and I ask are you sure you can take it from me against my will and she just ramps up and forces me to blow while I'm shaking and fighting with everything I can hold on with.

Then after being drained she comes back 15 minutes later and starts again for 2 and I don't fight at all (because I have no fight left she over powered me with her superior sexual energy and stamina) just let her take it Oh yea that's my favorite fetish
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 12:31 PM   #416
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Mine is facesitting ( by her ) with PM... Why ? Makes me feel goooood.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:42 PM   #417
justhaveinfun
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Facesitting. With her on top just a grinding away and blowing the big O
justhaveinfun is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:22 PM   #418
justabloke
Valued Poster

Very interesting Cyndi Lyn. I don't know how representative of pro Dommes that you are but I think your subs are very lucky men to be subjected to the real thing. I might just have to take a trip to Houston for myself
Old 07-21-2015, 10:26 AM   #419
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

BBC cuckolding by 2 are more bulls. Never tried it. Want to be dominated and be denied pussy by BBC unless I let them -?
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 07:23 PM   #420
Cockpunch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

My goal is to find a woman who will let me gag and facefuck her until she pukes on my cock
Cockpunch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women