Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2021, 05:19 AM   #16
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
OH2 was pretty much a ghost town before eccie shut down, trick owner had that site primarily to set up his personal socials. Maybe that's why he's incapable of moderation

I mean think about it, WTF ever visited that trash site when eccie was at it's peak? I've never even heard about it until I seen a link on switter (another site I've never heard of before the shut down)
I agree with you about OH2, the one and only admin/owner is delusional in that he goes with the theory that providers do no wrong, but we all know that reviews and transactions are not going to always be 100% positive. Usually, a legit hobbyist will give intel to other hobbyists about his experience with a provider. If the interaction is not so good, then if the board is a real intel/review board, then it would allow such info to be shared. After all, providers do advertise on the board so if they do not live up to their billing, then they have no one to blame but themselves when a negative review is posted. But since ck1942 is in the pocket of all providers, then a guy cannot report those situations without repercussions from him, making a board like OH2 a board that is in summation, lacking legitimacy. I hear the provider that got me banned for reporting her NCNSing me rarely, if ever, posts or uses OH2 anymore.

Unfortunately since that is the only one that allows providers to advertise, then naturally, a hobbyist that posts reviews, especially when a provider is new to him, is going to reference where he originally found the provider, be it on OH2, LC, RR, P411, ect.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 08:06 PM   #17
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

My 2cents....
When ever a lady say I am in Mansfield or Burleson or where ever she names and says where is a good place to eat/?
THAT IS A FREAKING AD WE ALL KNOW IT.
So to say we cannot advertise is a crock of shit.
We can not say we do xxx we charge xxx but all our info is is in the reviews....
And to say NOW that Eccie is a review board it has always has been a review board duh....
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 08:13 PM   #18
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

And PS. I put up an ad in oh2 yesterday 199 views put up a post here in coed a few hrs ago already 142 views..
That's all the numbers I need.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 05:32 AM   #19
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
And PS. I put up an ad in oh2 yesterday 199 views put up a post here in coed a few hrs ago already 142 views..
That's all the numbers I need.
Ah Ha!!

142 views from a Co-Ed post!

That's the way to do it.

Unfortunately, Co-Ed has become a Sausage-fest.

Thanks to you and other smart ladies for understanding what new media is and how to use it.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women