Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > The Sandbox-Shreveport/Bossier City
The Sandbox-Shreveport/Bossier City The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2020, 09:02 PM   #16
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I ain’t got nothing like yalls tales but I did burn up a good pair of drawers one time. Candles and red necks not always a good idea. Went home commando. Wife never knew. She wouldn’t know if my pecker fell off!
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 02:01 PM   #17
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

My hobby days are pretty much behind me now but seeing some familiar names brings back memories of things that happened over the past 25 yrs or so and some were close calls and others comical to say the least. There was some wilde times needless to say. My first experience with the Hobby came in Reno nevada back in the aspd days and meeting two young ladies on an elevator and watching them put on a show in front of me and them pushing the stop botton and asking if i would join them in their room for a party Going down in the elevator..lol..
My second experience was with a well established provider I had seen before that i met at a local hotel located on I-20 and we set up a time and I got to her hotel room to find the parking lot full of police cars...come to find out there was a police seminar that neither one of us was aware of..SO i text her phone when i get there and Shes unaware of the activities going on downstairs so we debate on meeting ..she swears she has nothing to do with any of it but i am very leary of all of it ..so i go inside and sure enough in the lobby there are signs posted about the seminar so I check everything out and slowly make my way thru the hotel to the room and find the door slightly ajar and I walk in like i have done with this provider before. She comes out from behind door totally naked and we proceed with our activities and couple hours later i leave and walk slowly by all the police back to my vehicle..My ass is still puckered up from that one.
The next one was with a beautiful blonde in Longview at a crappy motel 6 and i had made a appt the day before and I text to make sure we are still on for the meet and I am told that her AC in her room is out and they are trying to get them a new room and ask if i can wait 15 mins..Its july and around 100 degrees outside so i ask if we need to cancel and im assured everything is okay and she ask me to come on to room and i get there and her and boyfriend are drinking beer trying to cool off from moving stuff out of old room..they invite me in offer me a beer and Im thinking what the hell have i got into..So I ask provider what the deal is with the Boyfriend and she says hes about to leave...So he introduces hisself to me and asks if I would like him to stay and help play...I tell him I dont swing that way and no thanks...he leaves and tells her he will check on her in 2 hours..She was beautiful woman but things just didnt work too good and I opted for a fast BJ finish and i bet i was out of there in 30 mins and gladly paid for my 2 hour appt and got the hell out of there.
There has been many other close calls and crazy endings
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 06:08 PM   #18
cooler62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Went to Vegas with a pro and married her on a bet. A weekend I'll never forget.
cooler62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 07:48 PM   #19
34E Whitney Weston
Catch me while you can

User ID: 151509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Me being the oh so naughty one I am.
I saw his & hers bedrooms. "Let's f*ck in her bed"
Most definitely a turn on.
34E Whitney Weston is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 09:06 PM   #20
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

�� lol
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:27 PM   #21
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

This one involves Muffy. I hope he doesn't point me.

A few years ago Muffy and I went to Dallas together. The idea was we would each pick a gal, see her, and then the next day see the other one.

The gal I saw was below par to say the least. I told Muffy he didn't have to follow through. I said, "Hell, my wife is better than her!"

Trooper that he is, Muffy decided to go through with the original deal.

On the ride back he was quiet. And that's unusual for him. We pulled in his driveway and he turned to me and said, "You know, your wife is better than her."

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 08:04 AM   #22
Solbrtha1
Account Disabled

Back in my hobby hayday before I went off and got myself locked down (regretfully) lol. I use to see a girl in Longview for FBSM regularly and it didn’t take long for us the figure out we had friends in the same circle. What started out FBSM turned into FWB type of thing and we were hooking up two three times a week at her studio. She had real world job and we would usually meet on her lunch and one day she told me about her co worker that had called her out one day after one of our lunch session for having the “I just got fucked walk” lol. Of course I ask if she’s hot, and my friend say she is and she very interested in her side gig. This of course get my wheels turning and I make the suggestion theater she invite her to one our sessions. Then a few days later my girl hits me up asking I wanna meet up and that her co-working wants to come too. I’m like holy hell yes!!! but there are rules. No hank-panky just a traditional FBSM and the co-worker just wants to watch. Sounds hot to me!! Right! So I head over, walking through the parking lot I start to doubt myself lol is this going to be to much pressure? When I walk through the door of the studio my friend is behind the blind getting the table ready and her co-working is right there for what would have been an awkward first introduction, accept we knew each other! Not just know, but grew up together, messed around together more than once, but never a full hookup. We both had the oh shit look on our faces at first, but that looked quickly turned to that kinda of devilish sexy grin (y’all know the one). My friend came around the blinds and introduces us and we both pretend not know one another in sync. Co-worker sits down at the desk table in the corner where she has a full view of the table, and I get naked and lay face down on the table. I need to go back here because it’s important to know that my provider friend is absolutely gorgeous thick full bodied woman with a big sexy ass and huge perky MM’s and her co-worker is just as gorgeous, not as thick and busty but sexy with some great “I love to suck dick” lips. The FBSM is pretty traditional with a lot of body contact, and I’m usually hard before I can get my socks off, so when I roll over I’m on full display for the co-worker (aka my childhood friend) to see. Like I said we’ve messed around a few times but this is the first time she has seen me in my birthday suit lol. Now my provider friend had this talent for prolonging the orgasm and I’m what you would call a heavy shooter ( like a lot of cum at high rates of speed and great distance) or at least I was lol. I noticed my provider is watching her coworker and I lift my head to see her with her titts out of her blouse and her business skirt pulled up with one leg hiked up on the desk. She’s watching us while squeezing one tit and rubbing her pussy and she is loving it! This sends me into overdrive!!! The pressure is mounting and I can tell it’s gonna be shockingly explosive. So I can see my provider as she is gleaming with excitement feeling me swell in her hands. Then, boom!!! It starts shooting out in long fast ropes across the room and the look of satisfaction and excitement on theirs faces is one of the biggest turn on’s of my life. They were so turned on and you could see it on there face even after the session was over. So, the very next day the co-working (my childhood friend) text me and I quote “ come over and give me that cock now” to which I replied “on my way”. I never said a thing to my provider about knowing her after that and I’m not sure if the coworker ever did either. Never did get to do that again because my provider moved off and I got tied down, it strange to me how I lost my mega blast cum shots when my sex life when south lol. Hope y’all enjoyed my story, I still do two or thee time a week. Lmao!!!
Solbrtha1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 03:44 PM   #23
Lopaka316
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

2 years ago, I was seeing a provider in a hotel that backed up to an interstate. We had been playing for a bit. At this point, I had her on her back, head hanging off the bed, hard on in her mouth. Just as I start finishing, we hear brakes screeching and loud crashes!! Then a BIG crash. She hops up, rushes to the window to see what happened. A car had gotten hit by a big rig! Pushed into a smaller car that left the interstate, down an embankment and crashed into the trash dumpster at the back of the parking lot!! By now, I’m getting dressed. My “friend” is grabbing yoga pants and a T-shirt and flip-flops. She says I have to go see if I can help. So she runs out of the room to check on the people in the car. I’m getting dressed and I hear sirens coming. My cue to exit. I’m about to leave and I see that my “friend“ has left her cell phone and room key on the counter. So I picked those two items up exited the room slowly, and Walk towards my truck. I catch her attention and show her her cell phone and room key in my left hand at my side. She came over said thanks and bye and I got in my truck and left the other side of the parking lot. Still can’t go back to that hotel because I’ve been a little freaked out from before
Lopaka316 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 09:14 PM   #24
Jenn9794
Jenn9794

User ID: 518717
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkindreamin View Post
Several years ago I got acquainted with a provider. I saw her a couple times then I began to hear her story. With every girl I see I do an investigation of my own just to know who and what I’m dealing with. Most of the time I find something. I learned through that , that I knew some of her relatives well. She was really trying to get her shit together in life So from that point on if she asked for help I tried to do so.. since that time she’s gotten a professional real life day job. I see her in passing. We make eye contact but usually don’t speak. I just sorta nod and wink.

Another time I met a lady that had a real world professional business that was failing. As I could tell she wasn’t the typical provider. As we got acquainted she said my deceased husband had your name. I found her real life story through the obituaries. I was shocked at what I found. She later found the story book sugar daddy and I never heard from her again.
I check her FB from time to time.. she’s doing well.

Another time I saw a provider only to learn she was an attorney. I’m like WTF are you doing here?

And the last one that I always questioned... the last time I saw her she introduced herself. Couple days later I learned she had gotten in trouble but was trying to make restitution for something she did several years before And the pressure was on. So long story short it takes all kinds... I’ve met lots of interesting people and we all have our reasons for doing the shit we do. Not that it makes it right but it’s what we do to cope and survive.
Amen drinkin 💋
Jenn9794 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women