Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2024, 04:37 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I’m betting that the amount of documents generated by either the president or vice president is quite extensive. The fact that there are misplaced classified documents is not surprising to me. I have a feeling future office holders will have to have some one on their staff who’s sole responsibility is to keep up with all the classified information generated to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

What makes this and Pence’s case different from Trump’s is Trump’s obstruction of justice. All Trump had to do was cooperate and return the documents and this would have been a non issue.
The single biggest difference in Trump and everybody else who were discovered to have classified documents is Trump was President. He was legal to have them, and even declassify them if he wished.

How many laws did Biden break when he, as a Senator, took documents out of the secure area where elected officials were able to view them. And as Vice President, he or Pence either one had no authority to have any of these documents.

Regardless of what a bunch of glorified clerks in the National Archives say, as a former President, Trump was well within his legal rights to possess the documents he had.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 05:18 AM   #17
ICU 812
Valued Poster

So, if Biden is too feeble to charge and prosicute . . . .can he still function as President?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 06:26 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The single biggest difference in Trump and everybody else who were discovered to have classified documents is Trump was President. He was legal to have them, and even declassify them if he wished.

How many laws did Biden break when he, as a Senator, took documents out of the secure area where elected officials were able to view them. And as Vice President, he or Pence either one had no authority to have any of these documents.

Regardless of what a bunch of glorified clerks in the National Archives say, as a former President, Trump was well within his legal rights to possess the documents he had.
Regardless of the pap you’ve been fed by the Trump bullshit machine. He had no business taking those documents and refusing to return them. None.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 07:22 AM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Read the decision made by Robert Hur then read the charges against Trump in Florida. Stark differences.

Trump had no right to take documents with him to Florida after he became an ex-president. Where do you have evidence to the contrary? Had Trump simply returned the documents when asked to this issue would have been closed. Instead Trump lied about returning all the documents requested, was issued a subpeona which he ignored, and forced the government to enter his home to recover the documents.

And there are varying opinions as to whether or not Biden, as Vice President, broke any laws in having classified documents in his home or office. Hur never addressed that issue I believe. What Hur did say is Biden should have returned the documents when he left office. When the documents were found, by Biden's attornies, the proper authorities were notified and the documents were immediately returned.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 07:47 AM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
You do realize that the special prosecutor Robert Hur is a conservative lawyer appointed by Trump to the department of justice. That’s why the report referenced Biden’s supposed cognitive decline. A hit job by a biased prosecutor as far as i’m concerned.
... What does that have to do with what I mentioned??

Another Special Council will look at it once Biden
is no longer on as president.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:00 AM   #21
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
And guess what. No charges.

Not that there shouldn’t be, but the Special Council decide that Biden is such a senile, stupid old fool that a Jury would find him to be too sympathetic to convict..

They are probably right.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/s...ied-documents/

Not good for his re election.
The special council said he broke the law but in his opinion was too old, feeble and senile to stand trial?

Honestly I don’t want the brain dead POS in jail. I want him gone gone gone.
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:22 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
The special council said he broke the law but in his opinion was too old, feeble and senile to stand trial?

How many members of your special council? There's a lot of talk bout this entity, but all I see is stuff coming from a single lawyer, who was UNABLE to assign any crime or culpability to the investigation.

So is that a council? A tribunal? A gaggle of GOPs?

Is that what makes them special?

Biden was charged with NOTHING. The special COUNSEL is not a doctor. And I am pretty sure no doctors are calling him brain dead OR a POS.

One can only conclude that this is yet another expensive and vengeful act of rage whining.

Makes perfect sense, boyz!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

YOW!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 09:17 AM   #23
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:

I think you are too old, feeble and senile to actually read anything.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 10:07 AM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

You cannot prosecute someone for doing something that they were legal to do.
Old 02-09-2024, 12:06 PM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You cannot prosecute someone for doing something that they were legal to do.
Did Trump take documents from the WH legally when he was no longer POTUS?

"Trump could easily have received a waiver to possess classified documents

The indictment explained that protocols do exist for former presidents to obtain a specific waiver of a rule — known as a “need-to-know” requirement” — that would have allowed Trump, under certain circumstances, to possess classified documents.

But Trump “did not obtain any such waiver after his presidency,” the charging document states."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ways-rcna88611

I would say the answer to my question is "NO".
Old 02-09-2024, 01:15 PM   #26
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

How funny. Trying to compare thousands of pages to less than 10 pages and cooperating with authorities.
They needed to get a search warrant to get a look at trumps stash.
Funny how y'all claimed the doc case was a politically driven. Suddenly Biden's handful is significant.

Comparing Biden's case to trump's is a joke.

Quote:

Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 01:20 PM   #27
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Fortunately for Biden, he is campaigning against an equally fading memory dinosaur, so if they actually debate each other, there may be a presidential debate record set by the candidates both asking, "can you repeat the question?"

I believe in ageism for a reason. It's not Bidens' fault and it's not his adversary's fault. It's Mother Nature's fault that you see consistent cognitive decline.
Equally fading? Hold up sod buster and reevaluate. Declining memory with age alone is pure bullshit. Memory loss , is like cancer , diabetes, heart issues, some people get them and some don’t, unfortunately for him and the USA ,Mr Biden has it bigly. A sure tell about his mental state is how mad he gets about questions concerning the issue.
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 04:33 PM   #28
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Equally fading? Hold up sod buster and reevaluate. Declining memory with age alone is pure bullshit. Memory loss , is like cancer , diabetes, heart issues, some people get them and some don’t, unfortunately for him and the USA ,Mr Biden has it bigly. A sure tell about his mental state is how mad he gets about questions concerning the issue.
Biden has been a stupid, plagiarizing corrupt piece of shit his entire adult life.

Through the years, it was understood. Only when Covid hit and the Democrats needed a puppet whose strings could be tugged did he suddenly become more than a cocktail party joke.

The joke has long last lost its amusement value. It is now just pathetic.
Old 02-10-2024, 06:05 AM   #29
ICU 812
Valued Poster

^^^

Thank you for that.

Everything you say is, in my opinion, spot -on. All that would be effective political commentary under normal circumstances, but it has now gone beyond mere political considerations, I feel.

Anymore, my political animus is directed less at President Biden as a politician, and more at those surrounding him.

I have been focusing on the personal, human tragedy that Biden's administration has become. It is my belief that Mr. Biden's family, care givers and political team are collectively guilty of elder abuse as they continue to push this elderly man into the rigors of public service at the ighest level.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 07:11 AM   #30
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Biden has been a stupid, plagiarizing corrupt piece of shit his entire adult life.

Through the years, it was understood. Only when Covid hit and the Democrats needed a puppet whose strings could be tugged did he suddenly become more than a cocktail party joke.

The joke has long last lost its amusement value. It is now just pathetic.
Had Biden run in 2016 against Trump the odds of him being elected POTUS were very much in his favor. Hillary lost a close election and Biden did not carry the negative baggage that Hillary did.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women