Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2011, 09:02 AM   #31
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
There can't be anything wrong with putting your two cents in even if it is repetitive!
There may not be anything wrong with it, but it may not be worth the time and effort it takes to write a review well. For example:

I saw a ladyfriend last week. I've seen her over 30 times; already reviewed her several times, on multiple sites. A new review by someone else might be useful, but another review by me would have minimal if any value. In fact, it might have negative value, if people perceived the multiple reviews as indicating that I was a WK whose reviews should be ignored.

I saw another ladyfriend a few months ago. I've also seen her over 30 times, but only reviewed her once, on another site quite some time ago. She has several reviews here, but she's told me that she prefers not to have very many. She's also relatively low volume. She evidently has as many reviews as she needs to sustain the level of business she wants; another review would have minimal if any value, not enough to overcome her general preference to keep them to a minimum.

I saw a couple of new (to me) ladies a few months ago. One has over 50 reviews; the other has a dozen or so, but is very low volume. Both already have enough reviews to maintain the level of business they want, and another review by me would add very little. Is it really that helpful (to the lady or prospective clients) to have 55 reviews instead of 54 reviews???

And that doesn't even address my UTR ladyfriend.

The fact of the matter is that ladies don't need or want a review of every single session they have. Not even close. (Too many reviews can even be a negative, if it deters a prospective client because she appears too high volume.) If I don't review her, plenty of other clients will. As long as she gets reviews for a sufficient percentage of her sessions, she's likely indifferent whether any particular client reviews her. Ditto for the prospective clients -- most may not even read all the reviews she has. Does anybody read 50+ reviews of one lady in order to decide whether to see her??? (Note that I write reviews, when I do, to provide information, not "entertainment.") There will almost always be enough clients who do want to write reviews to ensure that there are enough of any particular lady. If there aren't, it's probably a lady I wouldn't see anyway.

Admittedly, my judgment on whether a review by me will be helpful may not be as accurate as hers. That's why I defer to her judgment; if she asks, I'll probably write a review. I state that in my P411 profile, as well as that she should feel free to ask and I won't be offended if she does or doesn't. So, for example, someone just starting out (although I rarely see those ladies) can easily get a review from me. Just ask.

Some ladies may feel uncomfortable asking. But this is a business and one important skill a small business owner needs is asking satisfied clients for referrals or endorsements or word-of-mouth advertising, in order to attract other clients.

I understand your perspective, and may have shared it to some degree when I first started on discussion boards about 10 years ago. But today, I respectfully disagree.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #32
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I would have to agree withvkmaster
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #33
sanddog
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I'm just lazy.
sanddog is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddog View Post
I'm just lazy.
Honesty is so simple! Standing ovation for Sanddog!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #35
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddog View Post
I'm just lazy.
We all are, unless there's something in it for us. (Which can, of course, include simply the good feeling from helping other members of the community.)
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
We all are, unless there's something in it for us. (Which can, of course, include simply the good feeling from helping other members of the community.)
Bravo... two in a row!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women