Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #16
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

From my experiences, it's a highly sought after "option". I happen to enjoy it and I don't think I'd be in this business if I didn't enjoy it - among other things. It would make it seem like actual work and my attitude wouldn't be all that positive. My opinion anyway.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #17
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

It is not a deal breaker for me as long as I know before going into a session if it is off the table. If I know there is no DATY, then it is my choice to proceed with seeing the lady or not. Even if I know DATY is on the menu, that doesn't mean I will actually go down on the girl. It just all depends on how we interact and how the session progresses. However, there is nothing worse than making out with a girl and working your way down to her kitty only to have her stop you in mid lick because it is off the menu or an upsell.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #18
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

I ~love~ DATY, giving and receiving.
But during a session, I feel a little guilty if too much time is spent on me rather than my date.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #19
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post
I ~love~ DATY, giving and receiving.
But during a session, I feel a little guilty if too much time is spent on me rather than my date.

You don't have to feel guilty. At least for me, servicing a woman via DATY and making her orgasm is a big turn on for me when I'm with a provider. I think most guys would agree. Never feel guilty about receiving pleasure. Trust me, we guys enjoy giving.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:19 PM   #20
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
I'm confused about this. Why wouldn't it be on the menu?
That escapes me also. I don't delude myself into believing I bring every woman to a screaming orgasim. Most men just like to be around the female genitalia. What do they say, men spend 9 months trying to get out of the womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in. I like to savor the smell, the taste. Unlike the "civilized" I enjoy the animal scents. We are former monkies and should never forget that. We were at Hooters tonight and had a beautiful blode waitress, and I was absorbed in her, the scent, the look, and she knew it, and recripricated by feeling my goatee and touching my arm, and I by inhaling her and touching her arm. I love women pure and simple. I want one thing in life, that which has given me the most pleasure - Pussy.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #21
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

If every man did it the way I like it, it would be a dealbreaker for me lol
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:17 AM   #22
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Yes, no-DATY is definitely a deal breaker for me. There's a particular lady in my neck of the woods who is young, cute as all get-out but does not allow dining. She also charges 300/hr and for the life of me I can't figure out why guys see her at that price, especially since she only does CBJ. That's a lot to sacrifice for her cuteness.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:31 AM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

DATY is a DEAL BREAKER for me! I want a super big discount if I have to do that! And I don't care how low a volume the provider might be or if she just showered and cleared the tunnel with Summers Breeze. I just don't do it! Kind of like some providers are about negotiating, Greek or BBBJ or CIM! ITS JUST NO!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:16 AM   #24
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
DATY is a DEAL BREAKER for me! I want a super big discount if I have to do that! And I don't care how low a volume the provider might be or if she just showered and cleared the tunnel with Summers Breeze. I just don't do it! Kind of like some providers are about negotiating, Greek or BBBJ or CIM! ITS JUST NO!
The man just doesn't want it geeeezz people
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:46 AM   #25
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Seems like to me that daty is ok but not a deal breaker. All it does is open yourself up to different things. Strange again how dawgs who talk about safe sex and say they wouldn't even think about opening your penis up to a STD but there face is ok.
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:27 AM   #26
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Still Looking. . . So your into the PSE and not the foreplay?? I actually enjoy the foreplay. I tend to listen and follow her emotions while I'm in my foreplay mode.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #27
LVSFR
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default No DATY-dealbreaker?

I can understand a provider's POV not to offer it on the menu the first time around, unless it is explicitly stated in any ad or website posting that same is available. After the first time you're going to have a good idea whether any "chemistry" developed during the session or not, and likewise the provider will have done the same thing. If I make an appointment for a later session, it is assumed by this hobbyist that OK maybe you didn't reveal all your talents the first time around, but this time it's showtime if you want a third and future session. I think most providers are willing to lay everything on the line early on, but I do have some empathy for those that might take a little longer to reveal themselves. However after 2 sessions that's usually enough for me to evaluate whether I should keep seeing the provider or move on. One of my ATF's got on my list because of the greatest improvement I've ever had from session 1 to session 2-don't give up on someone over a lackluster session 1.
LVSFR is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #28
california erin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 30428
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
I'm confused about this. Why wouldn't it be on the menu?

i know right??
california erin is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #29
HotCougarMilf
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82342
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
I was browsing reviews of a provider I was thinking of seeing and noticed a couple of people kind of bashed her in the review for not wanting DATY. For me its not a big deal for me because there are plenty of other things I enjoy more. Is DATY that high on your list that you would not see a provider who wouldn't let you perform it on her ?
Gosh I thought you were going to say if the provider DEMANDED DATY would that be a deal breaker for you? LMAO phew...

Anyway on to a better note: HOTCOUGARMILF LOVES DATY SO MUCH SHE WANTS TO DIE THAT WAY WHEN SHE IS UMMM ABOUT 92 OR SO... , and she loves to give in return!
HotCougarMilf is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #30
HotCougarMilf
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82342
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Thank the GOOD LORD that you aren't my SO!
HotCougarMilf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women