Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2011, 08:40 AM   #31
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Sure I can totally understand not having to deal with the emotional aspect of a civie. It is very frustrating but I think we can both agree that both have their pros and cons with all things considered....

Sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:01 AM   #32
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Sure I can totally understand not having to deal with the emotional aspect of a civie. It is very frustrating but I think we can both agree that both have their pros and cons with all things considered....

Sixx
True..Just like everything in life. Sometimes my wishful thinking gets the best of me.
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #33
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

The delights of the hobby have ruined me for the plain jane fare available in civilian life. I am constantly being "set up" with nice but unexciting women but I can't tell my friends' wives why I'm one and done with their friends. This does cause tension, but I can't see women who don't excite me.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #34
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

My thoughts about provider vs civvy relationships is that the old adage "you get what you pay for" holds true
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #35
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
The delights of the hobby have ruined me for the plain jane fare available in civilian life. I am constantly being "set up" with nice but unexciting women but I can't tell my friends' wives why I'm one and done with their friends. This does cause tension, but I can't see women who don't excite me.

Awl4knot
Welcome to the Club!
Old 07-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #36
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

To answer the OP question, no. Seeing as I don't get any action in the civie world, it is hard to compare. Also, how would you define the civie world? For some, the civie world means looking for that soul mate. For others, the civie world may mean looking for a hook up, NSA sex or one-night stands. If this were the case, then maybe being in the hobby would tend to set the bar higher than normal. Then again, there seems to be a plethora of hook up sites that it is quite possible to meet a civie girl that easily rival the providers.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:09 AM   #37
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Being in this lifestyle has definitely altered my perception of how the civilian world should work. For one, my trust is at an all time low. Sometimes I forget to turn off the "entyce" so when I go out, I expect people to approach me with an appropriate attitude and be fully prepared to treat me the same way the hobbyist I see who consider me their ATF would treat me' with respect, adoration and sheer lust. I want my time to be valued. I've come to expect some type of financial gain to be attached to any heterosexual experience I have. That in itself will answer the question I am often asked, "why are you single."
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:21 AM   #38
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticentyce View Post
Being in this lifestyle has definitely altered my perception of how the civilian world should work. For one, my trust is at an all time low. Sometimes I forget to turn off the "entyce" so when I go out, I expect people to approach me with an appropriate attitude and be fully prepared to treat me the same way the hobbyist I see who consider me their ATF would treat me' with respect, adoration and sheer lust. I want my time to be valued. I've come to expect some type of financial gain to be attached to any heterosexual experience I have. That in itself will answer the question I am often asked, "why are you single."
I could understand how a provider's perception is changed in the civie world also. Like you said..Somtimes it's hard to turn it off.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #39
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like to think that I have a good balance on the way I approach dating and being a companion. I think this comes from being comfortable in my womanhood.

Because there's no difference to my thought process about dating as opposed to civvie relationships, meaning that the person I am with my clients is the person I really want to be in civilian dating, there is no difference for me. You are a man to me and I am a woman. I am as accommodating to a deserving boyfriend as I am to my clients. The only difference is the selection process, but only slightly. My being a companion is not a guarantee of admission for potential clients, just as being a woman is not a guarantee of admission in civilian dating. Either way, you show me your ass, I show you the door. I feel that despite how I meet a man, as long as I open the door for a respectful interaction, there should always be respect given. I don't take crap in any part of my life. And I don't give it out either.

My expectations of sexual prowess or looks is the same as it is in the hobby, since looks aren't the first quality I look for in a man. Sex is a matter of connection, and that connection must be allowed to develop, as with any interaction between women and men.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women