Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Even Al Gore gets it...how about you?

As each day unfolds we hear more and more about the Justice Department, the EPA, the IRS snooping into the affairs of private citizens. Some idiots still pass it off as justified because it is "those" people that are being investigated. Rep. McDermott tells to expect
investigations because we are not democrats. Now we hear Verizon gave up over 100 million customers on a request. Think about that; 100 million and Verizon does not control the market, how many people voted for Romney in the last election (59 million and change) and only a complete moron does not see that this poke was against democrats, independents, and republicans. It is a universal attack on all of us. Even Al Gore finally gets it so will that include CJ, Louise, Candy, SSOB, and FuckZup?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/politi...rds/index.html

Also think of this; if not for the heat from Benghazi, the IRS, the Justice Department, Fast and Furious would we have heard about this little peccadillo? Or would the Obama regime still bein the business of shaking down the other wireless and phone companies to our ignorance. Ask yourself, would you like the world to know about your activities on this site or because of this site.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

gee whirlie, theres two threads about Verizon
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Again, CJ misses the point.............AND the current scandal isn't about "Verizon" but about Obama using the NSA to snoop on every American citizen...even when he promised otherwise, and actually blamed Bush for doing less.................the old Democrat tactic of blame Bush, then double down on Bush's policies......

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

the point IS theres 2 threads about Verizon, 3 if you count Sins ...

chances are, some attention moron will start #4 before the day is over
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

2 to 5 it is whirrleygay..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You're more concerned about how many threads there are on the topic than the topic itself. I guess it's ok for the government to tap everyone's phone.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:11 PM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

As much as I despise Obama, a lot of this started with Bush. So, the mantra of blame Bush actually applies here, but only with a big asterisk. Bush wanted to spy on non-Americans to protect us from another rag-head terrorist attack. Obama on the other hand is way to Nixonian. He's spying on Americans. He actually will kill Americans with a drone. Bush started it, but Obama has expanded it. Most Americans won't care because they are too busy watching shit like American Idol and something called Honey-Boo Boo. Whatever the fuck that is.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You're more concerned about how many threads there are on the topic than the topic itself. I guess it's ok for the government to tap everyone's phone.
Ive already commented on one of the other threads
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have to disagree with the "blame Bush" thing. Bush is gone and we KNOW that he did nothing like we are seeing with the Justice Department and the IRS. We also know that he did not order who sale monitoring of DOMESTIC phone traffic with a super secret warrant. So this is new ground and maybe Obama's Waterloo. This was also secret so we were not supposed to know about this yet if at all.

One of my colleagues was discussing a point in his class today about ethics (look it up Candy). He said that some cultures burn their dead, some bury their dead, and some put their dead on a boat and let it go out to sea. He was trying to make the point that some would think that each culture is different but he points out that each culture has a ritual for dealing with their dead so they are similar.

Up above we have different people all making excuses for what happened with Verizon. They are all the same though different. They all excuse Obama and the government for doing harm. Some blame it on Bush, some say it is necessary, some say that it is benign (move along, there is nothing to see here), and some "what?". The one truth is that they all excuse Obama.
On the other hand you have liberals, independents, and conservatives expressing concern about the IRS and now, the Verizon scandal. They may have different points of view but they all share the same concern....except for the idiots here.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have to disagree with the "blame Bush" thing. Bush is gone and we KNOW that he did nothing like we are seeing with the Justice Department and the IRS. We also know that he did not order who sale monitoring of DOMESTIC phone traffic with a super secret warrant. So this is new ground and maybe Obama's Waterloo. This was also secret so we were not supposed to know about this yet if at all.

One of my colleagues was discussing a point in his class today about ethics (look it up Candy). He said that some cultures burn their dead, some bury their dead, and some put their dead on a boat and let it go out to sea. He was trying to make the point that some would think that each culture is different but he points out that each culture has a ritual for dealing with their dead so they are similar.

Up above we have different people all making excuses for what happened with Verizon. They are all the same though different. They all excuse Obama and the government for doing harm. Some blame it on Bush, some say it is necessary, some say that it is benign (move along, there is nothing to see here), and some "what?". The one truth is that they all excuse Obama.
On the other hand you have liberals, independents, and conservatives expressing concern about the IRS and now, the Verizon scandal. They may have different points of view but they all share the same concern....except for the idiots here.

sure you do

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:20 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Did you just wake from a coma? This transpired after 9/11 has been debated and voted on several times since and passed both houses. Blame who voted on it not who signed it. they are all to blame.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

If what you say is true (it isn't and you offer up a laughable excuse), then what is Obama ranting about in the above video ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Did you just wake from a coma? This transpired after 9/11 has been debated and voted on several times since and passed both houses. Blame who voted on it not who signed it. they are all to blame.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:31 AM   #13
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
If what you say is true (it isn't and you offer up a laughable excuse), then what is Obama ranting about in the above video ?
It's impossible for me to tell which one is dumber, cbj or iva big cunt. Perhaps I shall refer to them as dumb and dumber. ha.
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
It's impossible for me to tell which one is dumber, cbj or iva big cunt. Perhaps I shall refer to them as dumb and dumber. ha.

its easy to tell youre in the top 3 immature dipshits on the board

be proud
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #15
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
its easy to tell youre in the top 3 immature dipshits on the board

be proud

LOL!

Uncle Han is offline   Quote