Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2017, 08:09 PM   #1
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default Spurs schedule released...

http://www.nba.com/spurs/schedule?ut...CampaignId=900

I think we can take those warriors this year. It;s time for the injury big to move on to some other team.

Imagine Kyrie and Bryn Forbes in the same back-court? FUCKING AWESOME!!!!
hittinit is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 01:58 PM   #2
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Would absolutely love to see Kyrie in a Spurs uniform, unfortunately I doubt we have any players that interest them in a trade or that they feel would be equal value ..... and on top of that I think Kyrie wants to be "the guy", the focal point of the offense, and as such is a bit of a shoot first, run the offense second kind of player ..... and he'd drive Pop crazy in about five minutes ..... I definitely don't think he's the kind of player Pop wants on his team .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:02 PM   #3
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Kyrie agreed to sign long term here if traded. It's a matter of personnel moves, a 3rd party to take LaMarcus at this point. Irving would be a good fit. Parker was a shoot first and drive the lane guy. Him, Gay and Leonard would be amazing with the other young guys. Need some big men though if a trade goes down.

Starting the season with Minnesota is a tough one. Towns, Taj, Butler, Wiggins, Teague, Crawford. Should be a hell of an opener.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:47 AM   #4
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Rudy Gay was a key pickup for the team. Now we have 2 athletic swingmen who can control the tempo of the game with Leonard and Gay on the court together. Pop can definitely do wonders with those 2 together. Irving wouldn't​ drive Pop crazy, he knows how to coach teach and mentor his players. Why do you think he has so many championships? Certainly not by luck, but because players wanted to play for him. Irving would learn so much more from Pop. If they trade LA then another big role player would b key like Myeres Leonard from Portland or Possibly Mason Plumlee from Brooklyn. But not some center ho can't produce. Those two can actually Produce. Resign David Lee. He can actually do good given more minutes he's a veteran and still has some time left on his legs to play.
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:51 AM   #5
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

That is provided LA even wants to leave this team. When the Spurs picked him up, he said he was home. Even with Dallas being his hometown he said San Antonio is his home. So LA can still produce as well. I think picking up Gay honestly he can be a serious impact player with Leonard. Just have to work on a fill in for Parker his age is catching up with him
Old 08-23-2017, 10:12 PM   #6
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

well today the news is that Kyrie's been traded to the Celtics for 3 players and a 1st round draft choice ..... I'm sure the first order of business will be the Celtics signing him to an extension ..... at least glad he stayed in the Eastern conference .....
Old 08-24-2017, 06:24 AM   #7
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Yep that's because Irving and LeBron had issues that they won't discuss in public. Isaiah Thomas in Cleveland. Interesting.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:32 AM   #8
hittinit
Valued Poster

Can't believe the Spurs didn't make a play for Irving. We'd be set at PG for another 10 years.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #9
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Yes it would have ..... however, about that contract extension, I did some fact checking ..... Kyrie is due to make $18.8 million this upcoming season, $20.9 million in 2018, and he has a player option at $21.3 million for 2019 before he hits free agency ..... I imagine by that time he's going to be looking at a minimum 5 years at $ 150-160 million or so .....Kyrie had stated his willingness to sign an extension with the Spurs should they have signed him,but how much would the Spurs have had to trade/destroy their roster to make that work under the salary cap? .....
Old 08-24-2017, 08:56 PM   #10
hittinit
Valued Poster

Well he's 40-points-a-game; the equivalent of 2 players. The Spurs have carried less than 15 contract players before during a season but I do understand what you're saying.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women