Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2017, 10:32 AM   #751
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Keep trying, millsy... you can't escape history. The Dems were in bed with the Klan from Day One. That's a FACT.

Dinesh D'Souza ✔ @DineshDSouza

WHEN THE KLAN HAD POWER: In the 1920s the KKK marched 50,000 men in hoods down 5th Ave in NY--they were headed to the Dem Nat'l Convention

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:54 AM   #752
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

FACTS:

— The KKK loves Trump

— The KKK and White Supremacists love Trump

— The KKK and White Supremacists and Nazis love Trump; they praise him, chant his name and say their values are aligned with Trump

— The KKK and White Supremacists and Nazis are an important part of Trump's base, which is why he tries to protect them and what they stand for

— Trump has taken full control of the Republican Party (at least for now)

— Oh, and anyone who would suggest the KKK and White Supremacists and Nazis didn't vote overwhelming Republican and for Trump is a clueless fucktard

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:04 AM   #753
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

People are funny. They like to say that there is racism in both parties when pointing out the things happening in the Republican Party. But they like to pretend only the Democratic Party had KKK members in the past. No, the Republican Party had them back then too. The Republican Party made a strategy to get the support of racists. And today the head of the Republican Party is being praised and saluted by the racists. They weren't saying Heil Clinton, that was Heil Trump they were chanting. That's Heil the Republican. Even if you want to say that the KKK started in the Democratic Party in the 20s. It's looking like the party they have found more of a home with the Republicans these past decades.

So yeah let's state some facts for you disingenuous people:
1) Lincoln was a Republican. He helped emancipate the slaves. But then in the 60s, the Republican Party made a strategy to court racists voters and shift their ideology. That's why today 90% or more African Americans vote Democratic.
We aren't dumb. We know the party that supports us. That's a FACT.

2) The KKK has roots in the Democratic Party. But again, things aren't the same as in the past. The Democratic platform in the modern age is anti everyone the KKK stands for. So you are going to find more KKK members in the Republican Party. Hence why you have seen info coming out about people at the protests being in the college Republicans at their universities. Why they are saying how much Trump supports them. That's a FACT.

What's some more facts, Jeff Session talked about joining the KKK, Trumps dad was caught at KKK rally. Those are FACTS.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:30 AM   #754
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
FACT: KKK and White Supremacists LOVE Trump. They are an important part of his base.
Yeah, they are YUGE. Just like back in the 1920s when they were 4 million strong and marched down 5th Avenue in hoodies on their way to the Democratic National Convention. Today they can deliver a whopping 0.03% of the vote, at most. That must be why Trump keeps disavowing them. Fact is they barely register anywhere, except in the minds of crunchyass and the libtard media who like to blow them up to smear Republicans and deflect from their central role in the sordid history of the Democratic Party.

From “Is Charlottesville What’s Really Going on in the USA?”

by Roger Simon, PJMedia.com, Aug. 12:

Being a Jewish fella, I don’t hold much brief for white supremacists and neo-Nazis. But until this Saturday, I hadn’t seen a lot of them around lately. And I’ve been going about the country quite a bit for the last couple of years, hitting roughly half the states, including some like Mississippi where the Klan was once riding high.

I’m happy to report that on my visit to the black-owned Two Sister’s Kitchen in the capital of that state, Jackson, blacks and whites were both equally, and contentedly in my eyes, braving the criticism of their cardiologists for what is reputed to be the best fried chicken in town. I recommend it wholeheartedly (no pun intended).

Nevertheless, the types who surfaced in Charlottesville on Saturday are certainly human beings of the most repellent and disgusting sort, murderous too—pretty much violent, evil sociopaths. I wouldn’t mind if they were all rounded up, put in a space ship, and sent on a one-way trip to Alpha Centauri.

But how many of them are there really in this land of ours and is this an epidemic?

Well, it’s hard to tell because statistics are scant and various organizations have their reasons for inflating or deflating the numbers. But we could start with the History Channel... which informs us that the KKK, at its height in the 1920s, had four million members. Since the population then was just over one hundred million, that’s close to four percent of the country...

By the 1990s, however, the same source tells us the Klan was down to a paltry 6,000-10,000... nationwide. Has it gone up since then? Hard to say, but if so, not much.

Well, okay, the Klan, although it’s the most famous and features the ever-popular David Duke, is not the only organization of wretched white supremacist nut cases. There are a number of others. So for the sake of argument, let’s say there are as many as 100,000 white supremacists in America today. (This is undoubtedly a vast exaggeration, but let’s use it, as I said, for the sake of argument.)

Meanwhile, since the 1920s, our population has more than tripled to some 325 million. Using the figure of 100,000 white supremacists (not many of whom made it to Charlottesville fortunately), this puts the percentage of white supremacists in the U.S. at a puny 0.03%. Terrible people, yes, but no epidemic by any stretch of the imagination.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:41 AM   #755
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
FACTS:

— The KKK loves Trump

— The KKK and White Supremacists love Trump

— The KKK and White Supremacists and Nazis love Trump; they praise him, chant his name and say their values are aligned with Trump

— The KKK and White Supremacists and Nazis are an important part of Trump's base, which is why he tries to protect them and what they stand for

— Trump has taken full control of the Republican Party (at least for now)

— Oh, and anyone who would suggest the KKK and White Supremacists and Nazis didn't vote overwhelming Republican and for Trump is a clueless fucktard

Racists of the 21st century and their racist supporters will deflect the truth about the KKK in 2017. They wish they could return to the past. They are disingenuous, despicable, and lacking any true sense of right and wrong.

Old 08-17-2017, 11:49 AM   #756
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Default lustyturd returns to receive his regular ass beating. Fucks Trump up the ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Keep trying, millsy... you can't escape history.
But some people want to escape the present. Today's incarnation of the KKK and white supremacy is at issue and shaping today's events. Only a true racist (lustyturd) would avoid confronting the present truths by hiding behind events from 100 years ago.

Quote:

anyone who would suggest the KKK and White Supremacists and Nazis didn't vote overwhelming Republican and for Trump is a clueless fucktard

Guess who is deflecting and avoiding the truth about the KKK in 2017? lustyturd is.

And why is lustyturd deflecting and avoiding the truth about the KKK in 2017?

Because lustyturd himself is a Trump butt-loving racist, white supremacist fucktard.
Their values are aligned and it's on full display.

lustyturd coming to Trump's defense while cumming in Trump's ass.
Old 08-17-2017, 12:25 PM   #757
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
lustyturd is a Trump butt-loving racist, white supremacist fucktard.
Their values are aligned and it's on full display.
You enjoy being a crude, ignorant, twisted little fuck, dontcha?

Here's what I just posted... did you read it? Are you deaf or stupid or both?

Quote:
...the types who surfaced in Charlottesville on Saturday are certainly human beings of the most repellent and disgusting sort, murderous too—pretty much violent, evil sociopaths...
You're a brain-dead libtard whose thick-headed stupidity and inability to comprehend plain English is on full display, crunchyass!

Your values are aligned with lowlife two-bit cheats, liars and hacks!
Old 08-17-2017, 12:52 PM   #758
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Here's what I just posted... did you read it?

Pffft. Trump read a statement condemning them. But those where not his true feelings. His other statements and actions show his true lack of character. Just like your lack of character by deflecting the present truth of the KKK. You do it because you are a true racist.

Your pathetic contributions to this board are little turds shooting out your pigeon-brained ass.

So basically, lustyturd, you can go fuck yourself. You are racist scum.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:00 AM   #759
lustylad
BANNED

Default Democrats Invented Racism

Quote:
Trump read a statement condemning them. But those where (sic) not his true feelings. His other statements and actions show his true lack of character. Just like your lack of character by deflecting the present truth of the KKK. You do it because you are a true racist...
Well lookee here - is crunchyass really setting himself up as a judge of character on a hooker board? How funny is that?

You are a joke, and a pitiful one at that! Only a desperate libtard who is completely out of arguments would attack someone he has never met by claiming to know his "true feelings". Does it threaten your smug, phony sense of moral superiority if I too scorn the racists? Does it trigger cognitive dissonance when you can't play the race card anymore?

You look stupid and desperate claiming to know my "true feelings" better than I do. But then, that's the way you dimotards roll. Just like you tell voters you know their best interests better than they do lol. Of course the voters can smell your condescension a mile away. It's a big turn-off to them, but at least it makes you feel better about your own miserable self. So keep it up... that's why you lib-retarded dims keep losing elections.

Speaking of character, what does it say about dimotards that they push everyone else to confront the country's racial past yet they won't let the conversation dwell on their own sordid racial history? They exempt themselves from the soul-searching they want to force on others. Let's focus on your sins and sweep mine under the rug. Can you say "hypocrite"?

You're a joke, crunchyass. By your own posts you place yourself squarely in the same basket as those hateful tiki-torch-carrying Charlottesville miscreants - the ones I already described as "human beings of the most disgusting and repellent sort... evil sociopaths".

Good job!
Old 08-18-2017, 02:34 PM   #760
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn, you are good Lusty. If you are ever in Austin please look me up - I would love to buy you a drink

Quote:
Well lookee here - is crunchyass really setting himself up as a judge of character on a hooker board? How funny is that?

You are a joke, and a pitiful one at that! Only a desperate libtard who is completely out of arguments would attack someone he has never met by claiming to know his "true feelings". Does it threaten your smug, phony sense of moral superiority if I too scorn the racists? Does it trigger cognitive dissonance when you can't play the race card anymore?

You look stupid and desperate claiming to know my "true feelings" better than I do. But then, that's the way you dimotards roll. Just like you tell voters you know their best interests better than they do lol. Of course the voters can smell your condescension a mile away. It's a big turn-off to them, but at least it makes you feel better about your own miserable self. So keep it up... that's why you lib-retarded dims keep losing elections.

Speaking of character, what does it say about dimotards that they push everyone else to confront the country's racial past yet they won't let the conversation dwell on their own sordid racial history? They exempt themselves from the soul-searching they want to force on others. Let's focus on your sins and sweep mine under the rug. Can you say "hypocrite"?

You're a joke, crunchyass. By your own posts you place yourself squarely in the same basket as those hateful tiki-torch-carrying Charlottesville miscreants - the ones I already described as "human beings of the most disgusting and repellent sort... evil sociopaths".

Good job!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:58 PM   #761
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Hey guys if your defense or rebuttal to someone criticizing your party's recent history in regards to racism is to bring up the other party's past history of racism, you've lost the argument. Republicans henge to the Party of Lincoln and their counterparts KKK link too much. Because one could just point to the modern accomplishments of the Democratic Party that shatters anything they have done in that regards. Democrats nominated and then elected the first black president. That's big. That's monumental. Also an overwhelming show of support for Republican nominee in this last election by racists groups is big too. Those things aren't lessened by going to the well of Lincoln and Democratic history. If you can only point to Lincoln as your party's signature accomplishment in regards to racism, it's time your party did more.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:16 PM   #762
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Default cry baby lustyturd takes another beating; his tiny penis covered with cum mixed with Trump's anal juices

Quote:
Well lookee here -

Bla bla bla... Who cares what you think? You are a vile, vapid racist.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:52 PM   #763
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

The Communist Party endorsed both Hillary and Obama.

http://www.cpusa.org/article/hillarys-hour/

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/329449/

Does that make them Communists?

Or, is that in their favor? Hard to keep up with how you lefties feel about Russia and Communists. Love? Hate? Love? Hate?.......
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:09 PM   #764
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
The Communist Party endorsed both Hillary and Obama.

http://www.cpusa.org/article/hillarys-hour/

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/329449/

Does that make them Communists?

Or, is that in their favor? Hard to keep up with how you lefties feel about Russia and Communists. Love? Hate? Love? Hate?.......

You know you're in a bad place when you're bringing up an obscure conservative website and Communists supporting Clinton. Guess what? Clinton never gave a wink and a nod to Communists. And I've never seen Communists taking to the streets protesting and killing someone. You're talking about apples vs racists. The KKK and white supremacists were saying Heil Trump. And he blamed both sides. You trying to shift the conversation won't work. Especially when we saw what everyone pointed out happen in front of our eyes. Domestic terrorism happens in our country and Trump waits, he doesn't denounce the perpetrators, and he defends that by saying he needed more info. More info when we knew what happened. But an attack occurs in Barcelona. And Trump responds immediately, denouncing Radical Islamic Terrorism, without knowing all the facts. Then brings up a subsequent tweet that's a lie to further his attack on the terrorism. Funny how that worked. Clinton isn't president and the CP "supporting" her isn't the issue at hand. It's the KKK feeling like Trump is for them. That's the issue. Stop trying to pivot away from that. It won't work.
Old 08-18-2017, 05:48 PM   #765
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

There is no rebuttal - Trump supporters are against racism-period, What you are talking about is an extremest group. And they are both on the left and the right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Hey guys if your defense or rebuttal to someone criticizing your party's recent history in regards to racism is to bring up the other party's past history of racism, you've lost the argument. Republicans henge to the Party of Lincoln and their counterparts KKK link too much. Because one could just point to the modern accomplishments of the Democratic Party that shatters anything they have done in that regards. Democrats nominated and then elected the first black president. That's big. That's monumental. Also an overwhelming show of support for Republican nominee in this last election by racists groups is big too. Those things aren't lessened by going to the well of Lincoln and Democratic history. If you can only point to Lincoln as your party's signature accomplishment in regards to racism, it's time your party did more.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women