Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2017, 11:55 AM   #1
Tompgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Trying to remember name of provider

It's been driving me crazy for several days so I figured I'd ask the group. I'm trying to remember the name of a Pittsburgh-based provider from probably 10+ years ago. She worked out of the hotels near Robinson TC and was always compared to and described as a Denise Richards look-alike. She loved giving BBBJs and insisted that you CIM because she loved the taste of cum. Do any of you old-School guys or ladies on here know who I'm talking about?
Tompgh is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:12 PM   #2
Nalan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default I remember

she was great looking.....unfortunately I cannot remember her name either.. she would text and offer special deals .....HA
Nalan is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:32 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalan View Post
she was great looking.....unfortunately I cannot remember her name either.. she would text and offer special deals .....HA
I know who you're thinking of. But she didn't look like Denise Richards. She had a set of fake tits, and was a hottie. I saw her a few times. Her looks were great, performance so-so. Her name escapes me. She was married to a military guy and had a job at an attorney's office. That's what she told me.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:50 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Laney?
Old 08-17-2017, 12:54 PM   #5
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Was it Kendall? She described herself as a cross between Denise Richards and Jaime Pressly. Definitely a hotty.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:10 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Was it Kendall? She described herself as a cross between Denise Richards and Jaime Pressly. Definitely a hotty.
The OP seems to have got lost. Oh well. Both Kendall and Laney have been long gone. So what does it matter?
Old 08-18-2017, 06:05 AM   #7
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

I remember Laney. She was hot. Her bbbj was ok but not phenomenal. That was about 10 yrs ago.

There was a girl about 5-6 years ago who always insisted you CIM. When you didn't she would get mad lol. She was short and hot, but then went downhill with wt gain and substances. Think her name was Nina Victoria.

However, don't remember either looking like Denise Richards.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:42 AM   #8
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Dawn?
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:32 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Dawn?
She doesn't look like Denise Richards either. She was a big Ho.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:21 AM   #10
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Michelle?
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 03:01 PM   #11
Tompgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Thanks Lustylad - that was it .... Kendall. I couldn't remember it for the life of me. She was good looking and loved to swallow. She is one of my all time favorites. I'm guessing she's long since retired.
Tompgh is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 03:42 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tompgh View Post
Thanks Lustylad - that was it .... Kendall. I couldn't remember it for the life of me. She was good looking and loved to swallow. She is one of my all time favorites. I'm guessing she's long since retired.
She wasn't around long. I missed her.
Old 08-21-2017, 02:01 PM   #13
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I know who you're thinking of. But she didn't look like Denise Richards. She had a set of fake tits, and was a hottie. I saw her a few times. Her looks were great, performance so-so. Her name escapes me. She was married to a military guy and had a job at an attorney's office. That's what she told me.
Sounds like Kendall, original-brief-debut name of Talley. If I remember correctly she ho'ed for about 6 months around the summer of 2005, or was it summer 2006...?

I thought she looked "generally" like Denise Richards, but yes, she did have bolt-ons. So she could have (could have) been one of the hotter strippers at a PGH area strip-club, but one of the more "average" strippers at a NYC or LA strip-club. Either way a HOT-looking girl IMHO.....

She Swallowed CHOAD With Optimistic Impunity.Sort of a "prove it to you" type of attitude. Good People....

She did not mention (to me) her being married to any "military guy", at least not to me. She specified to me that she was the "road girl" (her words) of a PGH Penguin, and a married one at that. She told me she accumulated 20K in credit card debt and when she paid-it-off she would leave the hobby. She stopped getting general press on ASPD and TOS a few months after the summer I saw her. Can't remember if I saw her summer 2005 or summer 2006.....

She was one of the Better Looking providers to run-through the PGH hobby scene, and she was a NQNS Finish Expert, so she was Good Hobby People.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:13 PM   #14
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Two Different Hotties, Two Different Performance Styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The OP seems to have got lost. Oh well. Both Kendall and Laney have been long gone. So what does it matter?
Kendall and Laney were two of the Hottest-Looking providers to run through PGH, with two totally different "vibes" and Performance styles.....

Kendall performed like the "road girl" (her words) of the PGH Penguin she claimed to be. Laney was straight-up "civilian"- shy, reserved, a little guilty to be doing what she was doing. Every time I saw Laney BCD I felt I was CORRUPTING an innocent civilian girl. THAT was the reason to see and enjoy her.....

Kendall was a Blonde Hottie with bolt-ons. Laney was a brunette with legit-Beautiful green eyes and a similar, bolt-ons, lean frame. Both Real Lookers. Totally different capabilities in the PSE and Freaky and Nasty Performance Department. Kendall could pull-it-off. Laney was always too shy....

My perception is that Laney stuck-around the scene in a UTR and "retired" (still seeing guys on the sly) way for a couple years after Kendall disappeared. No idea if Laney is still around in an informal "retired" capacity.....

In fact Laney was married to a military guy, so that might be some of the confusion here. Kendall specified to me that she was the "road girl" (her words) of a PGH Penguin and she was 20K in credit card debt that she needed to pay off. The way she Sucked Dick she probably paid off that debt FAST......
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 03:49 PM   #15
utrbot
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Laney moved away from the area a couple years ago. Once she was comfortable with you, which took awhile, she was incredible!
utrbot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women