Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
{vb:debugvardump}
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2017, 04:46 PM   #1
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default As you know, I am a ....

Huge supporter of my #Sister Alicia Keys, and I watched an interview she did awhile back, and she posed this question to her listeners, "Why are YOU here"??....

I just wanted to know some of you peoples thoughts as to the question, and what it means to you.

I answered the question like this:
I am here to spread the light into a world of darkness, and I feel like I was put here on this earth to help others and to make people realize their full potential. I feel like that we as people have to find someone or something that moves us in today's messed up society.

When I jam to my favorite songs, it feels like a weight has been lifted and puts me in my happy place. Like I totally GET IT!! Do any of you feel this way??

I also know that not everybody rocks my girl A.K. like I do, but If you have a favorite artist, can you please share and tell others why they are your favorite and what inspires you about them. Their creativity, and their music that sends you into your happy place.

Just wanted to pose the question, "Why are YOU here"??

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 11:47 PM   #2
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCOS1dujl0A
Old 07-23-2017, 09:25 AM   #3
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have always loved The Smiths, I am a huge fan of Morrissey. I love how he writes and sings, but I love how Johnny Marr blended with him.

I have a now grown kid ( won't say gender because I try to protect some of my personal life info on the board). Anyway, I used to play The Smith's Best Of CD in the car because it was something we could both listen to. My kid was going thru a shyness stage, "Ask" was a beautiful song I played and sang to show my child that it was normal to feel shy, but okay to be yourself and expect others to accept them.

I appreciated that a beautiful CD of songs I first fell in love with in the late '80's and early '90's was now music I could sing and share with a child. Then my child got to Jr. High school and turned me on to Death Cab for Cutie and The Killers. I love those bands and songwriters even more. Great thread! I am listing to "Everyday is like Sunday" right now.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:59 PM   #4
ShyTantraHeart
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I joke that with music, as in drinking, that I'm a "small c" catholic aficionado of music, and spirits. I don't have a go to drink in a bar, and I love so many different kinds of music, too. A "small c" catholic basically means that I listen to it all happily.

But over the years, an artist whose incredible body of work truly inspires me is Allen Toussaint. He wrote so many, many great songs in such diversity, from the early roots of Nola funk, rock'n'roll, & R&B, with an ear for jazzy horn arrangements. Toussaint' lyrics really get to me, as even when he tackles issues of social justice, his music is positive, always dapper & charming, and fun! His later work, while deeper in emotions & stunning in his piano playing, is masterful and gives us a lesson that suffering doesn't equal great art. Oh, I'm sure Toussaint was no stranger to the blues & despair, but gosh his music shines with a kindness that is, unfortunately, rarely seen & heard. As a musician, songwriter, arranger, and hitmaker Allen Toussaint is an underrated genius!

Great topic: I could go on & on about so many more musicians, but I have to tip my hat to Thelonious Monk for how he taught me to resolutely follow my creative path, and I'll always be more in love with the world because of his strangeness, daring, and intellectual wonder as a pianist & composer.
ShyTantraHeart is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 09:41 PM   #5
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to love the smiths!! Im gonna go utube them now...wow those were fun days /nites/ months out partying lol . How the hell did anyone survive the 80's?? Xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:31 PM   #6
Guest011020
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
I used to love the smiths!! Im gonna go utube them now...wow those were fun days /nites/ months out partying lol . How the hell did anyone survive the 80's?? Xxoo annie
Hanging out at the following:

The Ocean Club
Club Riviera
Kenny Vincent's Southside
The Blue Crystal

Ah yes....
Guest011020 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:07 PM   #7
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just went to the John Mayer concert and I had a blast in the Smoothie King Center. I like John Mayer

M.M.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:01 PM   #8
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Jesus..

The blue Crystal!! Remember all the vampires hissing and crouching in the dark corners...lol. Talk about freaks those weirdos...billion stories bout them in tbat place before the cops finally ran them out.. ugh.. xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:56 PM   #9
Guest011020
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
The blue Crystal!! Remember all the vampires hissing and crouching in the dark corners...lol. Talk about freaks those weirdos...billion stories bout them in tbat place before the cops finally ran them out.. ugh.. xxoo annie
Oh yeah it was an odd but fun time in the quarter back then.

They tell me I had a lot of good times!
Guest011020 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:44 PM   #10
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

User ID: 305754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nobody answered Melissa's original question. lol

I'll try to. I'm here because a really cool provider suggested I give it a try. Thanks D.

Oh yeah. Yes Annie. The 80's sucked.
jillyclaire is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 01:29 AM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I am here for the taint. Spreading the knowledge of the power of the taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:09 PM   #12
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sT4B13OgJE

This was a very inspiring video. I must say if you want to gain some cultural knowledge watch this.

M.M.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women