Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59842
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2017, 11:42 PM   #76
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

White man the minority... lol... Not as long as we can sell you St. Ides or guns.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:50 PM   #77
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Who the hell still drink St. Ides?!?!?

If black pimps keep nutting in the white girls you all covet, you eventually will be one.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:56 PM   #78
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Sorry Ramblo, you really shouldn't be pointing out the pros to the NBA policy.

I don't know any white girls with black pimps... Hell don't even know any black girls with black pimps... guess they are smarter than that.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:57 PM   #79
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
It doesn't matter who lays down this goddamn rule. You FUCKS support it, by CONDONING it.

NBA providers got the most reviews across the board. Whyyyyy!!?!!

Since I'm quite sure you're incapable of figuring it out, I'll tell you why. It's because there's a large contingency of inconsiderate fucks, who don't give two shits about equality, BLM, or the feelings of black providers or hobbyists. These type of fucks do a fist pump every time there's a new NBA provider on the scene. When such providers aren't initially NBA, they likely get threatened into it (of course, by no one with the balls to admit it).

Too many times when there's an ISO from a two inch dick horndog fucktard looking for strange, his typical request is ANYONE BUT BLACK PROVIDERS.

When we black people see shit like this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and FUCKING OVER AGAIN, without challenge, we might be inclined to think it's accepted by the masses, condoned even.

Kinda like if I see a young punk ass scrub harassing an old or defenseless person, if I walk by like i don't see the shit, I'm basically condoning it. I'm telling the young punks that it's OK to fuck with old people.

Every time black people see inequality, almost every time, they feel compelled to do or say something.

Your kind thought it was ok to enslave people, until enough of you said, 'this [slavery] is some bullshit', and sought to end it.

And it's not like the slaves sat idly by and waited for freedom like, 'whenever y'all done working us to death, think maybe y'all can let us go, man?'

No, you idiot! They had to fight and claw for freedom, with much greater stakes than whether or not they can get some pussy, or money for giving up some pussy. They fought for freedom MOSTLY because there was nothing to be gained by standing pat and continuing to be slaves.

While you struggle to grasp the moral of this story, I'll double your intelligence level and tell you. People in a minority always have to fight for improvement of any situation they're in. Shit, women couldn't even vote 100 years ago. That includes WHITE WOMEN.

Shit, boy.

If people never seek and pursue change, they'll never get it. The group that everything goes so perfectly for usually won't give a shit about anyone, until the situation pertains to them.

I hope I live long enough to see a time where white men are a minority.
Most NBA whores are white and others are white-washed minorities. That's the bottom line. It's American racism that is nurturing the NBA policy. I prefer non-NBA whore because I like women who like cock period and open to trying out new things and not give a client any trouble because of personal hang-ups. Fuck limitations.

White dudes don't want to see black providers because they think black men have tainted them with diseases and shit.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:59 PM   #80
rockerrick
Account Disabled

I like the ones without HIV.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:38 AM   #81
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Heh.. he said TAINTed ...
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:39 AM   #82
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
It doesn't matter who lays down this goddamn rule. You FUCKS support it, by CONDONING it.

Since I'm quite sure you're incapable of figuring it out, I'll tell you why. It's because there's a large contingency of inconsiderate fucks, who don't give two shits about equality, BLM, or the feelings of black providers or hobbyists. These type of fucks do a fist pump every time there's a new NBA provider on the scene. When such providers aren't initially NBA, they likely get threatened into it (of course, by no one with the balls to admit it).

Too many times when there's an ISO from a two inch dick horndog fucktard looking for strange, his typical request is ANYONE BUT BLACK PROVIDERS.

When we black people see shit like this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and FUCKING OVER AGAIN, without challenge, we might be inclined to think it's accepted by the masses, condoned even.

Kinda like if I see a young punk ass scrub harassing an old or defenseless person, if I walk by like i don't see the shit, I'm basically condoning it. I'm telling the young punks that it's OK to fuck with old people.

Every time black people see inequality, almost every time, they feel compelled to do or say something.

Your kind thought it was ok to enslave people, until enough of you said, 'this [slavery] is some bullshit', and sought to end it.

And it's not like the slaves sat idly by and waited for freedom like, 'whenever y'all done working us to death, think maybe y'all can let us go, man?'

No, you idiot! They had to fight and claw for freedom, with much greater stakes than whether or not they can get some pussy, or money for giving up some pussy. They fought for freedom MOSTLY because there was nothing to be gained by standing pat and continuing to be slaves.

While you struggle to grasp the moral of this story, I'll double your intelligence level and tell you. People in a minority always have to fight for improvement of any situation they're in. Shit, women couldn't even vote 100 years ago. That includes WHITE WOMEN.

Shit, boy.

If people never seek and pursue change, they'll never get it. The group that everything goes so perfectly for usually won't give a shit about anyone, until the situation pertains to them.

Feel better now?
Old 08-18-2017, 04:52 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're not alone ...

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:40 AM   #84
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I'd like to see some data to back up this assertion.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:01 AM   #85
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I like the ones without HIV.
Lol. I thought all white people had a cure in a secret lab somewhere.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:05 AM   #86
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

If black pimps keep nutting in the white girls you all covet, you eventually will be one.
about dam time I ran across another black man with some fire in the belly. I was on this site like whats up with these negros? I cant be the only muthafucker who aint scared to say fuck em. Good to see this. Despite me not being affected at all by NBA polices you are spot on.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:06 AM   #87
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:

Nope, just stay out of the ghettos and gay bars.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:06 AM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, the supply is being stored in statues of Confederate soldiers.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:13 AM   #89
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
about dam time I ran across another black man with some fire in the belly. I was on this site like whats up with these negros? I cant be the only muthafucker who aint scared to say fuck em. Good to see this. Despite me not being affected at all by NBA polices you are spot on.
You still mad bro?
Old 08-18-2017, 06:17 AM   #90
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Amen!!! Especially from a concentrated corporate wealth power perspective. That's all I care about. Take this away and you take away their ability to be racist while affecting peoples lives. That's why we should always appreciate the Liberal white people because they've proven to be an advanced form of humanity. Progressive, fair, balanced, and intuituve thinkers. Until that O Happy Day I have my own dream for the Southern minded hicks

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women