Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #16
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll post more about cleaning out/prep sometime soon... maybe in a new thread so as to not steer this one off-topic. "Working him open" is such a great topic and deserves its own thread!!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:44 AM   #17
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Assplay is so intimate... plenty of foreplay is a must. Being relaxed and ready is just a product of that. Tongue and fingers first, combined with lots of lube. If you're a beginner it's better to start off with a smaller toy, then work your way up. Plenty of bbbj and teasing will take the edge off and make everything alot more satisfying. Ass training and strap on play turns me on so much, I love it when a guy asks for that. Patience and discerning how your recipient responds is a must.

I don't really care for and prefer not to use glass or metal toys; though they are more rigid, they don't have the kind of give and flexibility that it takes to find a pleasurable angle that hits the prostate just right. Everyone's ass is different. Fingers and silicon toys do though!
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 07:19 AM   #18
leilover
Account Disabled

User ID: 38841
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Jr. View Post
I'm in the same boat as txcwby6 although I've never been pegged. I do on occasion use a toy at home that I enjoy. I have also had providers use toys but it is often painful if not done with patients (most times), so I don't request it much.
I really need to find a provider who can take her time to make it enjoyable and pleasurable. I really want to be pegged but not tortured. I have been to LeiLover in the past for Nuru and she has done a nice job with toys. I have actually been in contact with her but she is going on vacation just as I'm getting my nerve up to do this. I will be seeing her again in the near future though.
Any suggestions for providers in the North Dallas area who fit the description of gentle and patient who also have the necessary equipment?
BTW, I'm really excited to run into this part of eccie. It sounds like this area may be kind of new. It's nice to read posts from people who are thinking the same things I am. I hope to make some new provider contacts in the near future.
Is this the best area to find providers? In the other areas there are provider adds.
Thanks.

I'm coming home tomorrow honey!....lol
leilover is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 07:43 AM   #19
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I simply a LOvE everything about strap on.
Always make sure to enema out first, so fun to not have to worry about anything dirty, can really let go and get kinky.
Also love long girl cocks or toys, there is a whole nother sphincter up In There that is fun to penetrate and pound.
Ladies! Get with me
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:03 AM   #20
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

My steel toys have perfect angles for prostate stimulation tho! I can't post a pic right now, but check out the "njoy" line of steel toys online. My favorite are the "fun wand", the "pure wand", and the "eleven"!
Old 08-09-2014, 09:11 AM   #21
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I actually had the same aversion to rigidity until I realized how amazing the greatly reduced friction is for extending play, and how perfect the "pure" wand especially is for targeted prostate stimulation. It's just as the name suggests - pure pleasure - no discomfort!

The other nice thing about the pure wand is that it doubles as a g-spot stimulator. I'm not a squirter, but I know many women who have it for that purpose alone.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #22
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

As far as enemas are concerned, how far ahead of time is best?
Dale Jr. is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:19 PM   #23
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
I actually had the same aversion to rigidity until I realized how amazing the greatly reduced friction is for extending play, and how perfect the "pure" wand especially is for targeted prostate stimulation. It's just as the name suggests - pure pleasure - no discomfort!

The other nice thing about the pure wand is that it doubles as a g-spot stimulator. I'm not a squirter, but I know many women who have it for that purpose alone.
I want one!
Dale Jr. is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:58 PM   #24
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Along with Dale Jr I would like to know more about the proper way to prepare for a session. Pretend we are novices at this and keep it simple.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:21 PM   #25
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Zoey, I'm impressed with your vivid description of how it should be done. Thanks for taking the time to post!

Cleaning out is important from a confidence/psychological standpoint. I prefer a colonic an hour or two prior to ass play, but if that's not available, several enemas and careful fasting / eating prior can really help.

As to how I like it done, I can't do any better than your description. I'm often on the "giver" side of things, and I agree every asshole seems to have its own personality. I do enjoy that "moment" when it seems to "surrender"....you know what I'm talking about. ;-)
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:21 PM   #26
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Enema as soon as possible.
3 hours at the most
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #27
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

3 hours at the most??? meaning at least 3 hours before or with in 3 hours of the session. Immediately after an enema I have the squirts for an hour.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:02 PM   #28
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

All I can say is, I want to meet Spicey Zoey!!!
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:15 PM   #29
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
This is generally a question to the ladies that have experience in this area. I enjoy being pegged by an experienced woman. It's much more enjoyable if I sense that she enjoys being in a dominant pistion and has a true talent at being the one doing the penetration. However, since I do this so few times, it always takes time for me to get ready. I either have to do prep work before the session or it's going to take time for the Provider to be able to use a strapon of sufficient length and girth to make it a truly satisfying session for me.

Ladies, how do you approach this situation?
While I agree with & appreciate all the advice given, I think txcwby is looking for a way to speed up the "stretching" so to speak. I too enjoy a good strapping, but if I start "cold", it usually takes a couple of hours before I'm ready for the big guns. When I had a few hours or even the day before, I could prepare myself enough so that we could start with larger toys. But starting "tight" means much of our time is spent with smaller toys, and we usually finished before we get to the big ones.

I can't think of any way to pleasurably speed up the process. Maybe increase the length of the session, but I usually do 3 hours & with all the other fun involved, that hasn't been enough. I'm thinking of devoting an entire session to just anal play. Make it the focus, & try hard to ignore other pleasures. But once we're in the room, that idea goes away.

So ladies, how long does it take in your sessions to go safely & pleasurably from 0 to 60 (tight to wide open)?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:48 AM   #30
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

It takes me 1-2 hours to go from zero to full speed, depending on the ass. Three hours should be plenty of time, even with other GFE enjoyments mixed in, unless you're the type who needs to spend a whole hour chatting and getting to know each other before the play begins.

If you want to focus on anal play but find yourself distracted once you arrive, why not tell the lady of your intentions in advance? That way she can refocus you when you get distracted with all the other potential possibilities... I find that this happens to me a lot too since I am a GFE provider with a specialty in prostate and strap-on play. I NEVER want to pressure anyone to focus on anal play any more than they want to, since people come to me with varying degrees of interest in a normal GFE session with zero prostate play, with a little bit thrown in for excitement and intensity, to 50/50 of each with blending between them, to wanting 100% focus on prostate play with some minor GFE seduction involved. So I will never pressure a guy to focus MORE on anal play than he is indicating that he would like to do since each person's interests are different. But sometimes when I know in advance that this is someone's interest and he seems to be getting distracted with types of play that are more familiar and comfortable to him, I know I need to seductively redirect his interest to letting me put things in his ass. Which is easy for me to do once I know what he wants, because I love doing it!!!

Tori Valentine and I were doing a double recently where we knew the guy really wanted to be fucked in the ass, but he got nervous partway through and started to focus more on vanilla GFE stuff. He kept saying that he just wanted to please our pussies, and asking what my pussy wanted him to do for me. Finally Tori declared, "I think what Zoey's PUSSY really wants is to fuck you in the ass!" Somehow that declaration did the trick, and I ended up not only fucking him in the ass with my favorite toys, but also fisting him all the way to halfway up my arm towards my elbow after he gradually fully sat on my eleven inch steel dildo all the way down to the bottom of it! What a hot time! Focus is priceless.

I swear I will post an entirely separate thread about cleaning out soon. But the short answer is: 2-3 hours before the session, and definitely do NOT use the liquid that comes in the enema when you buy it, as that WILL make you shit for hours afterward. Replace it with body-temperature water with a pinch of salt, to mimic the salinity of your body fluids, otherwise the water will leech salt from your anal cavities and essentially dry you out, irritating you for play. The fluid that comes in enemas when you buy them is designed to make you have to shit if you are constipated and is irritating and unhelpful for preparing for anal play. Use the enema 2-3 times about 2-3 hours before your session, until the water runs clear. Proper diet will also make this process easier and quicker for you, but more on that later...

The best way to start the stretching process ahead of time is to invest in a butt plug, learn to pleasure your own ass with your fingers a bit, and insert that plug a couple hours before visiting your lady. Find one that is easy to walk around in! I again recommend the Njoy stainless steel line of products. Their plugs are perfect for wearing under your clothes at work and stuff. Then when you arrive and your lady goes to check you out down there, she will find a little surprise- and an already relaxed asshole that is enjoying having something inside of it and is ready for more! A good way to speed things up a bit if you can't quite book three hours. I think 90 minutes - 3 hours is ideal for GFE with prostate or strap on play, but it can be done in an hour if there is complete focus on the prostate or strap-on play with minimal sidetracking. An hour is not enough time for all the usual GFE stuff and serious prostate or strap-on exploration, I've found. In NYC I don't even offer one hour sessions anymore for this reason... Too rushed. On tour I do offer them, but I try to warn guys who seem interested in both GFE and prostate or strap-on play that an hour might feel a bit rushed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women