Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #1
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Lactation Fetishes ?!?!?

I'm wondering, what's the big deal about it?

What makes it's so sexy, since coming off my break I get this question from my regulars a lot?

So i'm wonder how does seeing milk shoot from a woman's breast get you going?

What would you request of a provider that had this ability?

If you are a provider with this ability would you use your milk for fetish/ hobby purposes?

Is a Lactation Fetish Separate from Huge Tit Fetish?

Thanks so much for your input!
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 02:41 PM   #2
Guest050216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default Sure, I'll try anything once....

Hmmmm I've never viewed it as sexy. I've always viewed it as raunchy and something 'dirty'.....and when something is raunchy and dirty it makes me want to experience it even more.
Guest050216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:34 AM   #3
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by radarlove View Post
Hmmmm I've never viewed it as sexy. I've always viewed it as raunchy and something 'dirty'.....and when something is raunchy and dirty it makes me want to experience it even more.
Best you avoid ABF or ANR type of sites, go into one of them with that attitude and it will get you nowhere.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #4
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

For me, it's very sexy.

I view it as the same as a women who swallows. The guy naturally produces semen and she is accepting this "forbidden fruit" by drinking it. Same way with a woman's milk. It's especially special because not only does this not come as often, but she is sharing something that's a bit more intimate.

Thus I'm extremely turned on and very excited to drink from her breast. My body absorbing it's unique nutrients and thus in turn strengthening my own body in return.

That or instead of me swallowing, me giving her a kiss that's full of her milk and us sharing it together.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:39 AM   #5
Zeeba Neighba
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I LOVE this. I had a submissive a number of years ago who actually induced lactation just so she could lactate for me.
Zeeba Neighba is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:53 AM   #6
mrhamm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

It becomes a fetish, from the way women cover up the breasts during breast feeding in public, even though it is completely natural. By women hiding their breasts away, we want to see them more.

I have never been with a lactating provider, only civies. It would get me going if a lactating provider asked me to suck her swollen tits, to give her relief.
mrhamm is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 11:34 AM   #7
coffeedrinker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I look daily for lactating providers in my area....seems like they are all in Texas (I am in upstate New York). Nothing like a huge natural chest like you have, but I am a confessed lactophile, and it is more then an obsession for me.
coffeedrinker is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 11:43 AM   #8
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

I do get clients who enjoy lactation. I don't charge extra for it since they are kinda doing me a favor. The more nursing the bigger supply . It's also super healthy too.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 12:58 PM   #9
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting! I had no idea that it could actually be as fun as everyone is saying...I guess something I have to try Eventually.

I had one client mention he used to suck up his wifes milk and let it drip out on her while he was DATY...

I was asked it I was asked if I ever heard of it.

I have had some ask to do a smoother play scene and try to make them drown in it. Not sure what to think of it but its great to get everyones input.

Then there's the clients that hear you are lactating and literally want a mommy type encounter....

Interesting...
Old 09-20-2014, 01:45 PM   #10
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Fetish play

I want to try every thing once and lactation play is at the top of my list. To me in would be a very erotic turn on. I have not been actively been looking for it but you have stirred up my interest. Any women in the Dallas area?????
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 02:21 PM   #11
coffeedrinker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylus_amore View Post
Interesting! I had no idea that it could actually be as fun as everyone is saying...I guess something I have to try Eventually.

I had one client mention he used to suck up his wifes milk and let it drip out on her while he was DATY...

I was asked it I was asked if I ever heard of it.

I have had some ask to do a smoother play scene and try to make them drown in it. Not sure what to think of it but its great to get everyones input.

Then there's the clients that hear you are lactating and literally want a mommy type encounter....

Interesting...
You just need to induce, and you will go to the top of many men's lists!
coffeedrinker is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 02:35 PM   #12
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea I noticed!
Old 09-20-2014, 03:16 PM   #13
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Lactating ladies

I just checked P-411 for lactation in the Dallas area and four came up. Two had alerts on them one had no indication on her reviews that she was pregnant or lactating. The forth was a little large for my tastes.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:22 PM   #14
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

you can find all the civvie lacating women you want for free, but they aren't all going to be the model types, most are just your regular everyday types, but you have to approach them more on a relationship type level. a ABF/ANR relationship, which goes a lot deeper then most people here want to do, it's not a pay for play thing, but for those wanting a quick fix best find to a Pro. I always dealt with civvies when it comes to this and it's a lot more involved, really a one on one personal commitment, and you have to put a lot of time in it,
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:53 AM   #15
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSuccubus View Post
I do get clients who enjoy lactation. I don't charge extra for it since they are kinda doing me a favor. The more nursing the bigger supply . It's also super healthy too.

Well I'm interested.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women