Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2019, 04:53 PM   #1
Mmrebel
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default New providers vs. Repeats

I’m curious to know if most hobbyists enjoy seeing new provides every time or if they would prefer to find one or two providers who they regularly see. Why do you feel this way?
Mmrebel is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:49 PM   #2
Modmanix
BANNED

Thinking of becoming a provider? Most mongers don't think. Just go off of impulse
Modmanix is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:04 PM   #3
ChampagneD
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

For me, I like a steady diet of regular, comfy pussy...with a dash of strange to keep it interesting and to provide a bullpen or AAA league from which I can dip in to if the need arises.
ChampagneD is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:18 PM   #4
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

User ID: 82839
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For me it's a two way street. I love to get it on with new ladies on the scene, preferably younger than me,

but my preferred clients are returning suitors.

It's exciting to get that strange, but it's very intimate to make love to a partner you have known for some time and have caught feeling for.

I don't know if that question was for everyone, but that would be my answer.
HunterGrace is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:27 PM   #5
ivy_rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 316215
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider, I love seeing regulars as I definitely love getting to know people intimately. And I love, if I see someone new and have an amazing time, thinking that I might get to have more times like that with them in the future. But I understand variety is the spice of life and everyone sees providers for different reasons. I think if I was a client I’d probably see a lot of different people to experience different things but realistically I’d probably find a connection with one person and not be able to enjoy anyone else as much. I do sometimes ask regulars if they have seen any other providers though because it can lead to some exciting stories but it’s up to them if they want to share them with me.
ivy_rose is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:29 PM   #6
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't think I've ever seen the same gal more than 3 or 4 times, and only a handful of them that much.

Most of the time, once is enough. This is not intended as an insult to anyone that I've only seen once, because there is so much variety out there. Besides, there are several in that category that I'd like to see again at some point.

I think that maybe we are hard-wired to seek out novelty, and so the search for that perfect unicorn that we will want to see dozens of times is most likely an illusion.

I've met a few that are pretty close to unicorns, but I just haven't pulled the trigger any more than 3 or 4 times. Sometimes they retire from the hobby, so there's also that.

So many beautiful ladies, and so little time.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:17 PM   #7
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

for me, the 1st encounter is always the most awkward.
i rarely see a lady without the hope or intent of seeing her again.
i prefer a more mature lady preferably 35 or older. i ust feel more comfortable and comfort goes a long way towards return visits.
while i do look for new ladies i try to do as much research as possible, not just reviews but also her posts to get a feel for her personality. though i have done the 1 time hit and run, i much more prefer the company of a lady who knows my "secrets".
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 11:09 PM   #8
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I wasn't expecting to when I started doing this again, but I found that having a regular and building a "relationship" is more satisfying than a new girl every week. I like the continuity, the lack of awkwardness, and being able to talk about things that you just wouldn't if you only met someone once. I know what to expect and I can look forward to the appointment because of that rather than wondering if I'll end up with buyer's remorse.

I like to see other ladies too, but I definitely have favorites that get almost all of my business.

I just need to figure out how to talk them into one of those punch cards. Buy 7 get the 8th for free!
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 04:52 AM   #9
Mmrebel
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredNinja View Post

I just need to figure out how to talk them into one of those punch cards. Buy 7 get the 8th for free!
Hahahaha... that would be nice.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:56 AM   #10
Mmrebel
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post

but my preferred clients are returning suitors.
If you don’t mind me asking and going down this rabbit hole, why are returning suitors your preference? Also, Can I assume if a suitor wants a return visit but you didn’t click with them then do you just not respond?
Old 04-17-2019, 09:35 AM   #11
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Pretty much my same answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredNinja View Post
I wasn't expecting to when I started doing this again, but I found that having a regular and building a "relationship" is more satisfying than a new girl every week. I like the continuity, the lack of awkwardness, and being able to talk about things that you just wouldn't if you only met someone once. I know what to expect and I can look forward to the appointment because of that rather than wondering if I'll end up with buyer's remorse.

I like to see other ladies too, but I definitely have favorites that get almost all of my business.

This seems to be how my hobby life goes as well. Right now I have two regulars who have turned into friends in the real world (hobby relationship somehow stays separate). I also have couple of ladies I can't quite stay away from and see occasionally. I once had a regular who I would pay a certain amount at the beginning of each month and got a substantial discount. Kind of like a retainer to a Lawyer. Perhaps a bit of risk in that and requires a good bit of trust. That one, unhappily, went away due to events beyond my control.
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:37 AM   #12
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just seeing regulars and no new clients now. I adore getting to spoil them and they in return spoil me too. Some of the best relationships I have ever had! And the road to sexual exploration with someone you start to know -- can't be beat! IMO
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:15 PM   #13
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I completely agree with you Ellen sweetie.
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:10 PM   #14
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

User ID: 82839
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmrebel View Post
If you don’t mind me asking and going down this rabbit hole, why are returning suitors your preference? Also, Can I assume if a suitor wants a return visit but you didn’t click with them then do you just not respond?
I'm honored that you ask! I enjoy returning suitors:

~ I save a lot of time (ie, maximize the value of my time monetarily) because I don't have to screen them again and again.

~ I have found that with returning suitors, I can count on them to help me out if I am in a jam and unable to provide services at the time I need their help. (like when I am out of town)

~ I have found that overall, the generosity of returning suitors far exceeds that of the one and done type of guys

~ I can let my hair down and let them know the authentic me, real name, private number, personal details about my life and they open up to me about their personal lives as well which creates deep intimacy and familiarity.

~ love. Yes, falling in love and being in love-one hour at a time. I do have to compartmentalize and remember to stay in my lane, but as long as I follow my "side bitch" rules I have created, I don't often get my heart broken or forget my place by making assumptions and creating expectations beyond the time we get bcd. I coined the phrase, "I have a lot of monogamous relationships, they are just all at the same time"

~ trust. It's a real honor to know that I am trustworthy to my suitors. For example, They know I will never ever be a home wrecker and that I respect their wives and S.O.'s and only wish to enhance their lives at home by being a safe outlet for their needs not met at home.

~ I get feedback on the effects of my presence in their life. In a one and done, I don't ever learn how I affected their life once playtime was over. Unless there is a review, of which I only see a piece, I do not know how I affected their life, if affected at all. Returning suitors will have feedback on how our time affected their life, enhanced or the opposite of enhance (an antonym escapes me right now). I enjoy feeling like I have healed or helped them in much deeper ways than a quick release, although there is a time and place for the one and done quickie too!

IN a nutshell, I like returning suitors because of the connection that I feel. Intimacy. Love. Familiarity. A deeper more spiritual experience for me and for my lover.

Don't get me wrong, I like that strange too. But if I had to choose, I would choose returning suitors.

Thank you for asking! I really do feel honored you wanted to know my thoughts and my heart.
HunterGrace is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 01:02 AM   #15
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

1-2 per city. I bounce around the mid-cities, Austin and SA quite a bit.
gc161 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women