Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2019, 11:41 PM   #1
JustJodi
Account Disabled

User ID: 26940
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking YMMV...

Diplomacy & Decorum with all my clients is key when dealing with any of you. However, seeing how my last review THAT is not the case in return I will be honest, BLUNTLY HONEST-YMMV depends upon the hygiene & attitude of any client. Providers are not OBLIGATED to do ANYTHING with ANYONE except THE ONLY LEGAL THING-SPEND TIME WITH YOU. We are....OMG-THIS IS GOING TO BE SHOCKING-HUMAN BEINGS....WHAT? NO? Cboat was gross & whiney. I had been kind & compassionate to him being his advanced age & somewhat pleasantish personality but planned to NEVER see him again. I had diplomaticlly said otherwise because I initially do care about every clients feelings & NEVER want to upset or hurt anyone. I simply am NEVER AVAILABLE for clients I no longer want to see like cboat OR I block them & alert the other girls when someone has proven to be a problem. I being a woman of class & integrity would have never said this to him or in public forum but I REFUSE to allow some of you shitheads to do what you do to us Providers with your bitchy, baby, misogynistic bullshit that could ultimately affect our business. I am fortunate enough to have a real job but there are Providers that rely on this as a soul source of income to ANOTHER SHOCKER take care of & support themselves & their children NOT DRUG HABITS & ABUSIVE BOYFRIENDS/PIMPS like so many of you EVEN MODS seem to be convinced of about some girls. ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO EVERY PROVIDER HERE, OTHERWISE YOU'D BE LEFT WITH YOUR HAND & IMAGINATION. & btw my Chaise reclines to the perfect tilt for those who merit the reward of THAT PRIVILEGE & THOSE GENTLEMEN LOVE IT & SO DO I....SO DO I.
JustJodi is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:28 PM   #2
Swmo
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Omg sounds like a terrible experience. I think we all can take notice that YMMV depending on our attitude, how we’re dressed, hygiene, etc. It simply makes sense that even though this is a professional transaction, the basics still apply as they would in the “real” dating world.
I definitely plan to see you again Jodi when the opportunity allows for me!
Swmo is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 02:22 PM   #3
sportsofficial
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well said Jodi and from some of us that are respectful thank you for putting that out there. There are some guys out there that think they can get what they want and treat women that are providers like they are not human and like trash. I say to those men go to the sex shop and get you a toy to play with and you can be trashy, stinky, dirty and treat it without respect.
Well said also Swmo, I also believe if you are gonna see a provider treat it as it was a date, They are not just there to impress you but you should want to impress them also.
sportsofficial is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:33 AM   #4
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default WOW

Guess that's what you get for giving an honest review. This is why so many members don't give honest reviews. I have a PM from Jodi thanking me for a "great review" and saying she looks forward to seeing me again soon, but I don't see that happening now. I also have a PM from another member stating she told him the same thing about no DATY on first time visits. Maybe he is just as old and gross as I am. See my review. If a provider doesn't want to see older out of shape guys she could put that in her posting. I did see one provider's post a while back that stated she did not see anyone over 50 and there was also a weight requirement which I don't recall. Anyone wanting more info can PM me. It is what it is and I don't plan to carry on in a public forum.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 10:12 AM   #5
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboat View Post
Guess that's what you get for giving an honest review. This is why so many members don't give honest reviews. I have a PM from Jodi thanking me for a "great review" and saying she looks forward to seeing me again soon, but I don't see that happening now. I also have a PM from another member stating she told him the same thing about no DATY on first time visits. Maybe he is just as old and gross as I am. See my review. If a provider doesn't want to see older out of shape guys she could put that in her posting. I did see one provider's post a while back that stated she did not see anyone over 50 and there was also a weight requirement which I don't recall. Anyone wanting more info can PM me. It is what it is and I don't plan to carry on in a public forum.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 12:14 PM   #6
cboat
Premium Access

You are so right about that Chief. You can always count on a WK or two coming to the lady's defense. I am old enough that the opinion of someone who has never met me and wasn't there really won't bother me. I always shave, shower, brush my teeth and use 24hr mouth wash, and put on clean clothes before heading out to see someone. Gross as she may have thought I was, she had no problem with my cash. So far I have never been turned down for a second meeting.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:52 PM   #7
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I must have missed something in this thread someplace!
I know that we(ladies) can’t see the ROS, and I can’t see anything in the initial “encounter/review” that started this less than pleasant conversation.

But I’m going to put my unsolicited two cents in, because we all know how opinionated BRAYZEN / Katee is... the definition of Brayzen (pronounced Brazen) should tell you a little about me....
Brazen : bold, shameless, as bold as brass, brazen-faced, forward, presumptuous, brash, immodest, unashamed, unabashed, unembarrassed, unblushing
So here goes...
I’ve been around for quite a few years, and have had a great time with it. I’ve met some extraordinary classy gentlemen, of which I always enjoy seeing. I’ve met some great, kind, respectful, average “Joe’s” (Joe/John/Henry.... just using the name as an example ) which I equally enjoy. THEN, there have been a few that I wouldn’t book ever again. The reasons behind me not booking them again range from them being disrespectful, to there just not being any chemistry, and many things in between. The deal is, if you’re not happy with someone that you see, go on to the next. There are so many on both sides that it is my opinion, that not EVERYONE is going to “click” for one reason or another.
Way back in the day, when I first got into this... a gentleman gave a review on me with a “NO”
I couldn’t see the ROS and couldn’t imagine why. I know I pride myself on trying exceed expectations, so it really bothered me. I politely sent him a PM, and just explained that I believe there’s always room for improvement, and am interested in why he gave me a no. As if there’s a problem, I can’t correct it unless I know it exists. He was offended that I would contact him as it was his right to do a review and put yes or no without harassment.
Agreed. Although I wasn’t harassing him. I simply felt horrible that I saw someone who felt as though they didnt have as good of time with me as they had hoped. Come to find out, it want any of my actions,it was something that I said and what he “heard me say” vs... what I meant. It was all in the wording of what I said. Long story shortened.... it was a valuable lesson for me. Encounter reviews can be a double edged sword. While I know for a fact that some of the ones that have been on me through the years, have been embellished, just as many have been vague. And I presume that there isn’t a place for us give reviews on encounters, because the gentleman are the consumers, we the providers. So I assume that our opinions are insignificant. But don’t think for one moment that we don’t contact one another if need be, or start a thread in our little private areas. What it all boils down to is, as in any kind of customer service work, not everyone is always going to be satisfied, This is true on both sides, of the fence. Maybe someone was smelly, maybe they didn’t shower (I’m Brayzen, and I’d say you have to go shower, but that’s me) Maybe someone felt slighted in their time(has happened with me as I don’t pay any attention to the clock, I felt bad afterwords, and made it up next time but it was because I didn’t realize. This is supposed to be fun, exhilarating, uplifting. If you’ve chosen to see someone (either end of this ) and it isn’t all of those things and more.... just move along ! My donation isn’t nearly enough for me to be in the company of someone that’s not a good fit. And if it’s not a good fit for one of the parties involved, then it’s oretty simple... it won’t be a good fit for either!
Have fun, chill,,,above all, be kind! (Right after safe)
This lifestyle is about as close as two people can get, and if my performance is anything less than your expectations, please don’t call me again, as My time is precious, and I DO NOT want to be that close to someone who just isn’t feeling it!
Brayzen is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 08:45 AM   #8
sportsofficial
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Brayzen (Katee) you're the best ever and my all time favorite for sure
sportsofficial is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:46 AM   #9
JustJodi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking One Last Word...

I want to thank everyone(especially Brayzen! You & Dallas are my girls!) for their support! It means alot! I want to clarify that "THE REVIEW" I had no problem with it was the replies to that thread from both the reviewer & other Hobbyists that I realized negative info was being exchanged in the ROS...& few, very, very few times we Providers have the opportunity to defend ourselves in those cases. So, for myself & anyone else as a Provider that has been in my place I shared MY ROS. The Hobby should be fun, safe & fair for everyone! Love you my ECCIE people! Thank you for understanding!
Old 04-25-2019, 01:28 PM   #10
cboat
Premium Access

Guess I missed something in the comments. I need to go back and check again. First thing I remember setting me off was an attack on me personally to which I felt the need to reply. I will send a PM. I hate to leave bad blood over a misunderstanding.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 01:22 PM   #11
JustJodi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Nuf Said...

okay...
Old 05-05-2019, 05:37 AM   #12
cboat
Premium Access

Good advice for all.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 06:25 PM   #13
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

You know , the problem I have is I would do Jodi and Brazen, (Katee) every day if I could afford it. They are both fuckin Super.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:16 PM   #14
JustJodi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Cheif...

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women