Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2019, 04:34 PM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Is the Deep State still Spying on President Trump?

I have two questions 1) Is the Deep State still spying on President Trump and 2) Since the DS PURPOSELY didn't tell Trump who was being set up, did they reveal who in his administration and who outside of his administration is a spy? I read an article were the FBI was supposed to tell Trump who was a spy but there was a known spy in the room and never told him. Don Jr was set up with a meeting with the Ruskie spy not knowing she was setting him up.

IMO, Admiral Rogers deserves a Presidential Medal Of Freedom
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 11:06 PM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

yep. good question.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:13 AM   #3
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well my thinking is Yessss , there still looking for anything that's impeachable
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:43 PM   #4
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:07 AM   #5
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
What an oddly screwed up meme. I'm assuming by the statement that it let Trump win, it's referring to the period prior to the 2016 election. But it says the government is run by Republicans. Who ran the executive branch and it's massive bureaucracy during that period? And it's common knowledge that the majority of the day to day workers in the Fed lean Democrat because they advocate big government. Only in the lefty world.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:16 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post

Actually, it just shows what a truly fucked up piece of shit candidate Hillary Clinton was.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:24 AM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

They didn't "let him win they really believed he didn't have a chance in hell of winning , But ^^^ is correct people voted NOT for Hillary
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:33 AM   #8
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I have two questions 1) Is the Deep State still spying on President Trump and 2) Since the DS PURPOSELY didn't tell Trump who was being set up, did they reveal who in his administration and who outside of his administration is a spy? I read an article were the FBI was supposed to tell Trump who was a spy but there was a known spy in the room and never told him. Don Jr was set up with a meeting with the Ruskie spy not knowing she was setting him up.

IMO, Admiral Rogers deserves a Presidential Medal Of Freedom
Why spy....he continues to expose his lack of character and integrity on a daily basis.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:24 AM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Why spy....he continues to expose his lack of character and integrity on a daily basis.
Good question, Jaxson! So why couldn't the professional trump haters just sit back and wait patiently for him to do something genuinely impeachable?

Why did they have to spy on him and lie to the FISA court and fabricate the crazy Russian collusion hoax which is now backfiring on them?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 12:28 PM   #10
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Good question, Jaxson! So why couldn't the professional trump haters just sit back and wait patiently for him to do something genuinely impeachable?

Why did they have to spy on him and lie to the FISA court and fabricate the crazy Russian collusion hoax which is now backfiring on them?
I’m glad you asked. I can’t answer your first question, in regards to the so called hoax I suggest reading the first 10 pages of volume one. Where it clearly states the Russians interfered in the 2016 election in favor of candidate trump.
This isn’t a hoax or witch hunt it’s a cyber attack by Putin.
Old 04-24-2019, 01:14 PM   #11
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I’m glad you asked. I can’t answer your first question, in regards to the so called hoax I suggest reading the first 10 pages of volume one. Where it clearly states the Russians interfered in the 2016 election in favor of candidate trump.
This isn’t a hoax or witch hunt it’s a cyber attack by Putin.
I said Russian collusion hoax, not Russian interference hoax. I agree the Russians interfered. The extent and impact were negligible IMO. The professional trump haters have blown it way out of proportion because they want to tarnish and delegitimize Trump's Presidency. Trump knows this and that is why he won't publicly admit the interference occurred.

Comey's missteps in closing and reopening the hildebeest email investigation had a far greater impact on voters than anything Putin did. And that's just one of many factors that swayed the public to vote against hildebeest. Not a bunch of fucking Russian bots on facebook.

Did the Rooskis interfere in the 2018 midterms? Funny how we didn't hear any whining about that! Oh wait, the dems won back the House so everything's cool, right? Plus we now have a President who, unlike his feckless, fumbling predecessor, is actually doing something to stop the very Russians who you delusionally say delivered the 2016 election to him!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...dterms-n976381
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:32 PM   #12
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said Russian collusion hoax, not Russian interference hoax. I agree the Russians interfered. The extent and impact were negligible IMO. The professional trump haters have blown it way out of proportion because they want to tarnish and delegitimize Trump's Presidency. Trump knows this and that is why he won't publicly admit the interference occurred.

Comey's missteps in closing and reopening the hildebeest email investigation had a far greater impact on voters than anything Putin did. And that's just one of many factors that swayed the public to vote against hildebeest. Not a bunch of fucking Russian bots on facebook.

Did the Rooskis interfere in the 2018 midterms? Funny how we didn't hear any whining about that! Oh wait, the dems won back the House so everything's cool, right? Plus we now have a President who, unlike his feckless, fumbling predecessor, is actually doing something to stop the very Russians who you delusionally say delivered the 2016 election to him!

Wow Lusty. That was a good post. I disagree with much of it but at least you had an opinion that wasn't the normal I Love Trump bullshit on here
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:24 PM   #13
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:

Did the Rooskis interfere in the 2018 midterms? Funny how we didn't hearwhining about that! Oh wait, the dems won back the House so everything's cool, right? Plus we now have a President who, unlike his feckless, fumbling predecessor, is actually doing something to stop the very Russians who you delusionally say delivered the 2016 election to him!

The Russians did more than interfere. They made contacts with a whole lot of people in the trump campaign and the campaign encouraged the behavior. That’s testimony I want to hear from Mueller.

Obama was twice the president this mutt will ever be. The trump family will deal with the history of trumps shit show he calls leadership. His attempts to once again obstruct justice will fail. If the Russian sympathizers want to push the investigations into 2020 by stalling testimony I’m good with that. They’re going to be the losers. Caligula Don knows it’s coming, he can’t hide the truth much longer.
Old 04-24-2019, 08:42 PM   #14
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Russians did more than interfere. They made contacts with a whole lot of people in the trump campaign and the campaign encouraged the behavior. That’s testimony I want to hear from Mueller.

Obama was twice the president this mutt will ever be. The trump family will deal with the history of trumps shit show he calls leadership. His attempts to once again obstruct justice will fail. If the Russian sympathizers want to push the investigations into 2020 by stalling testimony I’m good with that. They’re going to be the losers. Caligula Don knows it’s coming, he can’t hide the truth much longer.
Well said Jaxon. Trumps days are numbered. He is the ultimate swamp trash
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:51 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

then why did Obama in 2014 stop the DOJ from responding to suspected Russian meddling?

was it to kiss Vlad's ass and get his approval for his Iran deal?

Obama being a great president. for Vlad and the caliphate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXx0zxTarE

The Obamas .. patriots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women