Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2019, 03:22 PM   #1
pjizzlesr123
Registered Member

Default No aa BS

No aa is simply the most racist and unfair BS there is. No all, not even most, are bad. No all have huge JOHNSONS. Most are not bad, especially ones over 40..Its plain and simple, if your a tiny woman and are afraid of a Big Johnson, then ask if the guy is well endowed. If he is, tell him your not comfortable. If the guy is young and u feel he may start drama, then ignore him BUT For us MATURE GENTLEMEN who get denied JUST BECAUSE OF OYR COLOR, that's completely wrong and Racist and should be STOPPED.
pjizzlesr123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 03:45 PM   #2
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjizzlesr123 View Post
No aa is simply the most racist and unfair BS there is. No all, not even most, are bad. No all have huge JOHNSONS. Most are not bad, especially ones over 40..Its plain and simple, if your a tiny woman and are afraid of a Big Johnson, then ask if the guy is well endowed. If he is, tell him your not comfortable. If the guy is young and u feel he may start drama, then ignore him BUT For us MATURE GENTLEMEN who get denied JUST BECAUSE OF OYR COLOR, that's completely wrong and Racist and should be STOPPED.
Sorry guy,

You can't pass laws or scream racist in personal relationships. If a person, man or woman, doesn't want to be near you: it is their choice, you don't have anything to say about it. It is not your choice, it is their choice when it come to whom they wish to associate with. Offended? Too bad, so sad! Guess what: It isn't going to change all at once. It has changed a lot over the last 74 years since I have been aware if race. It will continue to change, one person at a time. Sometimes it isn't a question of race, it is a question of how many assholes of the race a person has encountered. But when someone thinks you are an asshole: Don't blame it on race.

Kinda like saying she doesn't want to see fat guys, skinney guys, asian guys, construction guys, people from India or American Indians.

It is her choice. None of the guys get to vote in the matter; so quit crying about it.

I got news for you, it is not about the size of your johnson: it is about how you act around others. By the way, the smallest dick I have ever seen was on a black guy. The biggest dick I have ever seen. bigger than my forearm, was on a white guy.

One learns about these little things when we have showered with hundreds of other guys. I was in the military, some of the other guys were also in sports. The size is the johnson never did seem to me to be a matter of race. How did that rumor get started anyway?
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 03:50 PM   #3
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your FIRST post and you come here to beat this DEAD horse. This has been discussed ad-nausium. It seems you are frustrated and I get it. People have the RIGHT to choose what they do with their bodies. In the DWF market, there are MANY working ladies that don't have a "no AA policy". Pick yourself one and go have some fun. Stop stressing about the crap you have ZERO control over.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 03:53 PM   #4
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Moved to appropriate forum.

Maybe I’ll start merging all of these like they used to do.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 05:09 PM   #5
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

OP, I can understand your frustration and your hurt. Yes, it is unfair. So is life. Life is shitty and unfair from the day you're born till the day you die.

Americans have a right to free speech. We have a right to be racist. That doesn't mean you have to like or support racists but you have to respect their free speech. Both civilian and professional ladies can and will reject you because of your black skin and you just have to accept it and move on. You can't force them to be with you and even if you could..why would you want to? Her body. Her rules. Period.

This is an issue where you have no control. You can't change it and keep in mind that losers focus on issues they can't change and winners focus on issues they can change, which one are you, OP?

Despite all the race-baiting sensationalist articles that both the left-wing and right-wing media produce on a daily basis, despite the rise of White & Black nationalism, despite the rise of the Alt-Right...despite all of that, modern-day America is the least racist that it's ever been in the history of our nation. More Americans are racemixing now than ever before in our history. Mixed Race Americans are one of the fastest growing ethnic groups in the USA, along with Latino Americans. America's suburbs, rural areas, and small towns used to be lily white but there are more and more nonwhites living there now, all over the USA. Americans of different skin colors are living together, working together, laughing together...doing things that were unheard of just a few short decades ago.

So the situation is improving. Things are getting better. Be patient and don't give in to despair. As the lovely alaine mentioned above, there are many ECCIE ladies in the DFW area that don't have a "No AA" policy. Go meet them and stop stressing about this issue.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 05:10 PM   #6
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Edit: Posted twice.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 05:30 PM   #7
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Your FIRST post...

Shit that was his first post since he joined in 2016. We may never see him again until 2025 now.

IMHO, I'm not sure about it being totally racist since AA providers have also put in the requirement. I vaguely remembering hearing something about AA in some regions recruit.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:34 PM   #8
dominic716
Valued Poster

Boo hoo it's a women choice who she's wants inside her
dominic716 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 12:58 AM   #9
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hasn't the horse rotted yet? Is it a zombie?
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 01:53 AM   #10
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

What I find interesting is the number of young black women who refuse to date black men. So this isn’t just a Hobby issue. But none of these women could/would tell me their reasoning on this. Anyone care to explain or speculate?
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 03:53 AM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc View Post
What I find interesting is the number of young black women who refuse to date black men. So this isn’t just a Hobby issue. But none of these women could/would tell me their reasoning on this. Anyone care to explain or speculate?
ask the open dating know-it-all bbjunkies

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 07:11 AM   #12
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I don't even think it is racist! I think it is prejudice!
And everyone has a prejudice either for ar against something!
Like who ya hang out with, who ya marry etc the list could go on forever!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 11:43 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Could be preference, too.

Zombie dead horses are available to beat some more.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 02:03 PM   #14
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

If a lady doesnt date outside her race in her personal life she doesnt have to see you just because you have a donation. I know plunty of AA ppl that do not date outside of their race.
Sorry your having so much trouble.
Good luck,
Jess

Always remember ladies have the right to see who they want.
There are plunty of AA friendly ladies on this site. Why waste your energy on the negative.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 04:27 PM   #15
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

From talking to a variety of women, the answer they give is "Young Thugs".
MrThom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women