Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 372
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47468
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2020, 12:38 PM   #16
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The rebel flag isn’t racist, calling someone a bigot for that reason just shows a lack of understanding of American history. ‘It’s obvious’ is no reason either, unless you’re a bigot yourself. These protesters don’t just want white people’s families set free from the current tyranny.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:45 PM   #17
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What?

There's literally no reason for them to march with those flags and you know it. Literally none.

I preached daily about how the economy needs to open back up and I have not once use any form of racism and bc there's a need for that ...

They wanted to be racist because that's what they are. .

and one thing I'm not about to do is sit up on the internet and argue with someone telling me how I can't be offended. We both know the implications behind the images that were posted here and I'm not going to argue about it

bottom line they have the right to protest but the way they're doing it is ridiculous and they know it and they're doing it that way on purpose

One thing I don't do is defend myself against people who literally do not care about the feelings of others

Have a nice day
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:09 PM   #18
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Your (or my) feelings don’t matter, facts do. You can’t rewrite history because you’re irrationally triggered by something that isn’t, and never was, about racism.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 01:11 PM   #19
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please stop talking to me. This post was about the right to protest. I meant what I said I do not allow people to tell me as a black person what I consider racially offensive and or insensitive. And I'm college educated so I don't need your history lesson. I will no longer reply to you so if you reply to me you will be talking to a brick wall.

Please be blessed
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 03:29 PM   #20
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
I VIOLATE BOARD RULES AND OPEN A BOGUS ACCOUNT and History repeats itself.
That HOE is a 5-star statement!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 03:38 PM   #21
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
What people aren't catching on to is they don't need us anymore. We don't work for them they work for us. They want it to be the other way around. That's why I turn off the news. I don't want to hear about numbers because none of them are accurate. I don't wear a mask and I go outside and hang out with my neighbors. It's all about control. The unfortunate thing is people become more and more stressed and there maybe a spike suicides over this bullshit but they'll lump that into Coronavirus deaths. It's time we stopped fooling with these idiots.
SPEED thinks that this UNONSTITUTIONAL gumment power grab is "nothing to see here."
Our Constitutional rights are inalienable and he doesn't understand that, as smart as he thinks he is his thought process just doesn't comprehend this...sad!!
Old 04-16-2020, 03:41 PM   #22
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The rebel flag isn’t racist, calling someone a bigot for that reason just shows a lack of understanding of American history. ‘It’s obvious’ is no reason either, unless you’re a bigot yourself. These protesters don’t just want white people’s families set free from the current tyranny.
That's how the civil war started, overreach buy the northern states.
Old 04-16-2020, 03:47 PM   #23
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
One thing I don't do is defend myself against people who literally do not care about the feelings of others
Have a nice day
Tell that to Bullosey as she sit at home in her mansion insulated from this with her EVIL wealth!! Not giving a fuck about the millions who are in the financial struggle of a lifetime...compassionate liberal MY ASS!!

Can you say HYPOCRITE??
Old 04-16-2020, 05:02 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
While I definitely don't agree with their bigotry, I say they have the right to protest.

As I've said before if this is not over by memorial Day expect all hell to break loose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Bigotry?

at least, she knows the difference between racism and bigotry.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 05:03 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Yes, they should have left any racial angle out of it but I appreciate your support of the right to protest.

Yssup Rider, being a alleged Canadian, doesn't understand that the right of free speech and assembly is in our constitution - I think they have one posted at Nau's Drugstore in Montreal, BTW, if he would bother to read it.

ftfy!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 05:25 PM   #26
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Looks to me like Wisconsin's sent a big blue message to the redheads.
Tsmokies is online now   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 07:40 PM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
SPEED thinks that this UNONSTITUTIONAL gumment power grab is "nothing to see here."
Our Constitutional rights are inalienable and he doesn't understand that, as smart as he thinks he is his thought process just doesn't comprehend this...sad!!
Everyone should know that things in life change. Jobs change, people change, technology is ever changing and even we change, our views change as we grow older. Governments change too. They have the ever ending task of capturing the hearts and minds of their constituents in hopes they will mirror their endeavors for the future. They accomplish this in many different ways, one way is through Psychological Operations or Psyops. That's what this Pandemic really is. Not that there isn't a disease that people can contract and become ill but it's the manner in which it is exploited to heighten our fears and concerns and in turn many will submit and comply with the wishes of the Government. You also have to listen how the Media words descriptions and references to this Pandemic, for instance at the beginning of the Pandemic the virus was referred to as Corona, then Covid-19 and some will use Sars Covid2 the latter two sound real notorious. I've been hearing about a new normal, what ever that really means you can bet it's far from normal and nobody should settle for it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women