Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2021, 09:55 AM   #31
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...aboard-jabbed/

And this

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...case-of-covid/

It’s happening around the world. Which begs a simple question. Why take an experimental vaccine if it doesn’t work?
No matter how many times we say it you don't get it. Vaccinated people can contract the virus, and that statement seems to be even more true with the Delta variant. The cruise lines know this and have put procedures in place that will minimize the impact of a few passengers contracting COVID and not cause an interruption to the cruise.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 11:16 AM   #32
oeb11
Valued Poster

Perseveration of Xinn propaganda and communist manifesto does not equal 'making sense " - SR.
Specious argument by an indoctrinated minion.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 11:18 AM   #33
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

And this

It’s happening around the world. Which begs a simple question. Why take an experimental vaccine if it doesn’t work?

I suspect it has to do with ZPG. They'll just blame the virus for all deaths.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 11:31 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
No matter how many times we say it you don't get it. Vaccinated people can contract the virus, and that statement seems to be even more true with the Delta variant. The cruise lines know this and have put procedures in place that will minimize the impact of a few passengers contracting COVID and not cause an interruption to the cruise.
So, you got a vaccine that doesn’t work now. BTW, who is “We”?

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/37116
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 12:10 PM   #35
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

And this

Because the mRNA vaccines prevent death.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 12:14 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
They actually can cause death according to VAERS.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 12:28 PM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
That's why Bambino is on my blocked list. He deliberately doesn't get it. His existence as a Troll would be compromized.

Curious, since you have shared a lot already. How are you handling things at home? Will your wife quarantine in her own space? Or will you ''chance it'', that your vaccine will sufficiently do its job, even if you get Covid from her?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 01:05 PM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Yay!!! More vaccines

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
they're saying 95% of the hospitalized covid victims were vaccinated.
I would like to sincerely thank the posters in this thread, especially Texasapper and Dilbert. You were the inspiration to make me decide for sure I'm going to get a 3rd vaccine, start wearing a mask again in crowded indoor areas, and start getting tested for COVID before I make international travel plans, in case I have asymptomatic disease. (I don't want to get stuck in a foreign country.)

Here's the latest thing I could find on COVID in Israel,

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/delt...e-illness.html

Around July 23, the Israeli Health Ministry said the Pfizer vaccine was 39% effective in preventing infection, 88% effective against hospitalization, and 91% effective against severe illness.

BUT, you go back just two weeks, and the Health Ministry was saying the vaccine was 64% effective against infection and 93% effective against hospitalizations and serious illness:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/i...evere-n1273101

Finally, from Texassapper's link, we've got a source, a director of a hospital, Dr. Kobi Haviv, who's saying that now most of the COVID cases in his hospital have been vaccinated.

What's happening? Four possibilities,

1. The Delta Variant is taking hold and accounting for an increasing number of cases in Israel. True, but here in the U.S. the Delta variant accounts for most of the cases, and only a very small percentage of the COVID hospitalizations are people who are vaccinated.

2. Kobi Haviv is exaggerating or something weird's going on in his hospital.

3. As time passes, the vaccine provides less immunity. There's a simple solution for this. More shots! Do what's recommended in the OP.

4. The McDingDong postulate is true. In Israel the virus is becoming resistant to the vaccine. Kobi Haviv is just reporting the latest numbers, and some mutation of the Delta variant is gaining traction in Israel, and the vaccine is not as effective for it.

Well, when in doubt, I figure the best solution is more vaccines! My only dilemma is whether to get Pfizer or Moderna for the 3rd shot.

McDingDong Postulate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
There's some debate on the web whether vaccines are causing the virus to mutate into these variants. One thing that I think gives some validity to these claims is the fact that the vaccines don't prevent people from contracting and spreading the virus. I don't think anyone is sure at the moment to what extend vaccinated people are hosting and spreading the virus, but if there is a significant amount doing so, one could hypothesize that the virus could mutate in order to more efficiently attack vaccinated people.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 04:07 PM   #39
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
It's not that impressive considering Covid-19 has about a 2% Death rate. If the death rate was 30,40,or 50% that claim would make more sense. Most people who contract covid-19 aren't going to die from it or even be hospitalized. No body who is vaccinated should even get it or have a severe enough case to be hospitalized and they are.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 04:35 PM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, you got a vaccine that doesn’t work now. BTW, who is “We”?

Scroll through this thread and it will become apparant who "we" is.

The vaccine works. I am living with a person who is COVID positive and have not gotten the virus. Solid proof.
Old 08-08-2021, 04:46 PM   #41
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

So what youre saying is, is that the virus isnt that contagious after all.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 04:58 PM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's not that impressive considering Covid-19 has about a 2% Death rate. If the death rate was 30,40,or 50% that claim would make more sense. Most people who contract covid-19 aren't going to die from it or even be hospitalized. No body who is vaccinated should even get it or have a severe enough case to be hospitalized and they are.
Once again incorrect. No on ever stated that a vaccinated person could not get the virus. The facts seem to be that unvaccinated people are being hopitalized and even dying at a far greater rate than vaccinated people.

From July 31:

"While COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at preventing severe disease, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19 and also reduce the likelihood of mild or asymptomatic infection, a small share of fully vaccinated individuals do become infected, and some become hospitalized or have died. These rare occurrences are known as “breakthrough cases” which are to be expected, and historically known to occur with other vaccines as none is 100% effective."

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/cov...om-the-states/

The data reported from these states indicate that breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are extremely rare events among those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (see Figure 1). The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is well below 1% in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.29% in Alaska."

I challenge you or anyone else to supply any information that contradicts those statements.
Old 08-08-2021, 04:58 PM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
So what youre saying is, is that the virus isnt that contagious after all.
Not to those who have been vaccinated.
Old 08-08-2021, 05:21 PM   #44
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again incorrect. No on ever stated that a vaccinated person could not get the virus. The facts seem to be that unvaccinated people are being hopitalized and even dying at a far greater rate than vaccinated people.

From July 31:

"While COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at preventing severe disease, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19 and also reduce the likelihood of mild or asymptomatic infection, a small share of fully vaccinated individuals do become infected, and some become hospitalized or have died. These rare occurrences are known as “breakthrough cases” which are to be expected, and historically known to occur with other vaccines as none is 100% effective."

The data reported from these states indicate that breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are extremely rare events among those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (see Figure 1). The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is well below 1% in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.29% in Alaska."

I challenge you or anyone else to supply any information that contradicts those statements.
Covid-19 is a virus with a high incident rate and a relatively low death rate. To market a vaccine whereby a recipient may still get the virus but will escape death is not an impressive claim especially when the death rate isn't extremely high to start with. There will still be sick people in both groups with a small percentage that will inevitably succumb to their illness. To claim only the unvaccinated will die and the Vaccinated who contract the Virus won't could be misleading. If a vaccinated person can still contract the virus but won't die what's the miraculous mechanism behind that?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 05:32 PM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Covid-19 is a virus with a high incident rate and a relatively low death rate. To market a vaccine whereby a recipient may still get the virus but will escape death is not an impressive claim especially when the death rate isn't extremely high to start with. There will still be sick people in both groups with a small percentage that will inevitably succumb to their illness. To claim only the unvaccinated will die and the Vaccinated who contract the Virus won't could be misleading. If a vaccinated person can still contract the virus but won't die what's the miraculous mechanism behind that?
Very misleading statements. I'll try once again. Getting a COVID vaccine will not keep everyone from contracting the virus. Every statistic shows that the vaccine greatly lowers the odds of contracting the virus vs. an unvaccinated person. Some people who have received the vaccine will be hospitalized and maybe a handful will die but that number will pale in comparison to those who have not been vaccinated. All statistics support that statement.

In most major decisions I balance the upside vs. the downside and in the case of getting the vaccine, the upside wins. I am less likely to get the virus and if I do the symptoms will be less than had I not gotten the vaccine. Every piece of data available supports that statement.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else to get the vaccine. It works. If you decide it's in your best interest to stay unvaccinated, that is fine by me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women