Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2022, 08:54 AM   #31
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

@ngiat: I don’t think Biden lies intentionally many times, he just doesn’t have the mental capacity to remember things and blurts out idiotic statements that sound good to whatever crowd he’s playing to. While their technically lies, I treat them no different than when my 92YO mom tells me the Edsel wouldn’t start this morning.

he's senile now...but then he was dumb and a liar..now he's all three
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 11:03 AM   #32
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Trump never lies? How about when he faked an ankle injury to avoid be drafted. If you did not want to be drafted you could attend college. There was no need for him to lie about his ankle (or have that doctor make up a phony report) . How about hording the nuclear codes and other classified information at the MAR-A-Largo. Trump should have went to jail for running the scam university. None of the instructors for real estate sales had a license to sell real estate. LOL.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 11:52 AM   #33
BigLouie
Valued Poster

This list ain’t nothing compared to Trump lies
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 12:06 PM   #34
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The price of gas was increasing just a little under Biden. After Putin invaded the Ukraine the price of gas increased by a lot.
Whine, whine, whine...

Blame, blame, blame...

My graphs tell a different story...

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 12:12 PM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Default adav8s28 = flghtr65

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Before his current incarnation, he was a cheezy Wisconsin fruitcake named flghtr65. Nobody knows why he changed his handle.
Quote:
Just a theory that you can't prove Joe Harvard.

As your senile hero would say, "C'mon man!"

Anyone can look up your eccie posting history and compare it with flghtr65's history and reach the obvious conclusion. I could pluck out dozens of examples... but frankly, you're not worth the time or the effort!
Old 10-01-2022, 12:20 PM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Default Duck and Deflect

Quote:
Trump never lies? How about when he...
Nobody argued Trump didn't lie. That's a straw man. You're so desperate and pathetic that you're attempting to hijack the thread topic.

How about if we talk about this Bigly Biden lie - "the border is secure!"

Care to comment on that whopper?

Quote:
How about hording (sic) the nuclear codes... at the MAR-A-Largo.
Never happened and you know it. That's a WaPo lie. They insinuated it knowing the twitterverse would then blow it up and run with the lie.
Old 10-01-2022, 12:25 PM   #37
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump never lies? How about when he faked an ankle injury to avoid be drafted. If you did not want to be drafted you could attend college. There was no need for him to lie about his ankle (or have that doctor make up a phony report) . How about hording the nuclear codes and other classified information at the MAR-A-Largo. Trump should have went to jail for running the scam university. None of the instructors for real estate sales had a license to sell real estate. LOL.
... Blimey! ... Whataboutism.... "faked ankle injury"??

Must be a theory you cannot prove, Jack Harvard...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 12:59 PM   #38
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Trump never lies? How about when he faked an ankle injury to avoid be drafted. If you did not want to be drafted you could attend college. There was no need for him to lie about his ankle (or have that doctor make up a phony report).
You have no idea if those 2 women were being truthful. Given that they were Trump hating democrats, they probably weren’t.
Quote:
How about hording the nuclear codes and other classified information at the MAR-A-Largo.
Except that didn’t happen.
Quote:
Trump should have went to jail for running the scam university. None of the instructors for real estate sales had a license to sell real estate. LOL.
So? That has absolutely no bearing on their ability to teach others how to take/pass a real estate licensing test.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 03:17 PM   #39
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yes, Trump lied but I thought you guys hated that, you thought a President who lies, should be impeached but when Joe Biden lies, it's excuse after excuse, if it is responded to at all which in the MSM is never, you have to go look it up.

Again, Democrats in ADMITTING that Joe Biden lies, finishes with "yeah, but he lies less than Trump" which is subjective and Biden has two years to go. I can't wait to watch Joe Biden go up against a Republican House and Senate which is looking better everyday.

Biden's epitaph, "he tried to work across the aisle with those he called semi-facist but for some reason, they didn't want to work with the great uniter"

If OZ and Walker win their races, I will ROTFL
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 08:01 PM   #40
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Member Are Encouraged to Remember . . .

Guideline # 6
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 08:54 AM   #41
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking Taint View Post
1) I will bring unity to the country
2) No one making under $200K will see their tax increase
3) Inflation is worse than here everywhere else
4) I'm responsible for the strongest job creation in modern times
5) Families are carrying less debt and savings are up
6) We have a process in place to manage the border
7) I'm doing everything I can to lower the price of gas
8) We won't rest until we bring every American home from Afghanistan
9) The inflation is transitory
10) Inflation only went up an inch last month
11) VP Cheney doesn't know that Article I in the Constitution defines the role of the VP
12) The US spent more money in one month in Iraq than in 6 or 7 years in Afghanistan
13) Putin is to blame for the high price of gas
14) Putin is to blame for high inflation
15) US oil companies are making excess profits
16) All I hear are lies about our excess spending
17) It costs you $12-$14 thousand per month for child care
18) I cut the budget deficit by almost $2 trillion in my first two years
19) We brought down Covid deaths by 90%
20) He promised not to take part in the spread of disinformation over social media
21) My ban on assault weapons saved lives
22) Climate change is the cause of the wildfires in California
23) We're witnessing the effects of climate change every day
24) If Trump acted sooner on Covid, 54,000 lives could have been saved
25) The Trump tax cuts went to top 1/10th of 1% of earners
26) The most lethal terrorist threat comes from white supremacists
27) I didn't tell migrants to come here
28) We didn't have the Covid vaccine when I came into office
29) Jan. 6th was the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War
On top of the lies biden talks to dead folks gets his orchestrated tele promptor replies mixed up and cannot follow a simple conversation.

Hes a liar and useless
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 07:37 AM   #42
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Whine, whine, whine...

Blame, blame, blame...

My graphs tell a different story...

Your graph of the price of gas over time by the daily.signal tells a different story for the following reasons, Joe Harvard.

1. Your graph is plotting the price of gasoline at the pump for all formulations. The gasbuddy.com chart that i posted in post #27 is just plotting the price of regular gas at the pump not all formulations.

2. The vertical axis in your chart has a different starting and ending point than the gasbuddy.com chart. The vertical axis in the gasbuddy.com chart starts at $2.85 and goes up to $5.02. The starting point in the daily signal graph is $1.50 and goes up to $4.50. This makes the units in the vertical axis of your graph is a wider margin and thus makes the slope of the curve a little steeper as it turns upwards in December of 2020.

3. You don't really have an apples to apples comparison. The gasbuddy.com chart does not have a political agenda. The slope of curves would be the same if the units are same in both the vertical and horizontal axis of the graphs.

4. You did take algebra right? It didn't take long to figure out why your graph was different than mine. LOL.

5. The gasbuddy.com graph and the Daily Signal graph would tell the same story if you PLOT the data the same way.

6. Have a nice day Joe Harvard.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 05:36 PM   #43
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

When will the media start challenging the Biden administration and his spokesperson and ask why they keep lying about our border being secure and closed?

They have no problem asking Trump why he keeps lying about the election but I don't hear them asking why Biden and his people keep lying about the border.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 07:10 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most of the statements are True.
Thank you. I didn't want to take the time to do what you did. You are correct.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 07:20 AM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=HedonistForever;10629890 06]When will the media start challenging the Biden administration and his spokesperson and ask why they keep lying about our border being secure and closed?

They have no problem asking Trump why he keeps lying about the election but I don't hear them asking why Biden and his people keep lying about the border.[ QUOTE]

The one area in which Biden should take heat is the border situation. The fact is there is no simple solution. People have always tried to enter this country illegally. The question is what to do with those that try to enter legally at our southern border? Trump's policy was you aren't entering our country for any reason. Biden's policy is to look at each case to determine the need. Unfortunately, the time needed to do that is very long. And I disagree with the policy of releasing those people into our country and hoping they return much later for a court date.

Do you have any possible solutions?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women