Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2024, 04:01 PM   #16
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

The real threat that most maga fear, is the fact that she has not just a pull with ppl who like her music, young and old, but with NFL fans who like Kelce.

There are lots of fans in the NFL, and encouraging them to vote in general is not a good thing for Republicans. The bigger the turnout the lower their chances to win.

Especially in the under 30 crowd, and voters concerned with women's reproductive rights!
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 04:50 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And football fans who don’t storm the US Capitol!

The turnout always favors the Democrats. Why else would the trademark of the GOP be voter suppression?

Taylor Swift is yet another voice against fascism. Rock on young lady!

Lolling!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 05:10 PM   #18
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Idiots watching sportsball and/or her are idiots

Watching grown men play with a ball is fucking pitiful

Watching a chick that caters to 12 year old girls is also pitiful

The ones that do both are already liberals so what does it matter
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 07:03 PM   #19
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Conservatives are freaking out because Taylor Swift is encouraging people to register to vote. They know that younger voters tend to vote democrat and they are afraid of losing even more than they already are.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 07:32 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

Substitute "her" with "him" and MAGAs would still be embittered.

Get over it. Taylor Swift's a singer. I only know one song she's ever sung. Not my generation. And forgive any of us lefties who watch sports. I like sports. I'm American... whatcha gonna do?

MAGAs have been freaking out ever since Kaepernick took a knee. This bit of anxiety is a little sillier than previous manifestations though.

YOW!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 11:00 PM   #21
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Conservatives are freaking out because Taylor Swift is encouraging people to register to vote. They know that younger voters tend to vote democrat and they are afraid of losing even more than they already are.
... Conservatives don't care of Tayor Swift.
Her opinion on elections is rather meaningless.

The "fear" is just more liberal media bullshit.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 04:18 AM   #22
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Conservatives don't care of Tayor Swift.
Her opinion on elections is rather meaningless.

The "fear" is just more liberal media bullshit.

#### Salty
Hate to break it to you but the “liberal” media only reporting what conservative social media is saying.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:37 AM   #23
LayingPipe
Valued Poster

Bottom line it's the NFL trying to attract viewers. If you want to make it political ask Taylor her views on Genocide Joe pouring billions of weapons into Israel and the 30,000 dead Palestinians
Her getting more attention than the other players wives and girlfriends is white supremacy at it's worse.
LayingPipe is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 07:55 AM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Hate to break it to you but the “liberal” media only reporting what conservative social media is saying.
... Well, haters gotta hate...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 08:45 AM   #25
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayingPipe View Post
Bottom line it's the NFL trying to attract viewers. If you want to make it political ask Taylor her views on Genocide Joe pouring billions of weapons into Israel and the 30,000 dead Palestinians
Her getting more attention than the other players wives and girlfriends is white supremacy at it's worse.
just to be clear- are you for or against the Israeli's protecting themselves, or just against Biden? Those two are not intrinsically tied together by allowing the middle easterners do what they have been doing to each other for eons.

As far as getting more attention- I think it has more to do with her popularity vs. players wives in general. White or black. If Beyonce was married to a player who was white or black, or dating one,...guarantee the camera would be on her too! The whole notion of this being about white v black is a ruse.

Old 01-31-2024, 09:58 AM   #26
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of people who watch football could give a flying fuck about Taylor Swift's opinion about anything. And judging by your disdain for those of us who watch sports, I am sorry you were made fun of and laughed at so much by the jocks during your childhood.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 10:46 AM   #27
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

This thread alone has got me to notice swifty more than I've ever noticed her before in my life.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 11:49 AM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Haha WD. My youngest is not a Swifty but many of her friends are. My niece is 110% down with the Swifty movement. It was kind of weird seeing cupcakes, cookies and a birthday cake with Swift's popular song lyrics and her face. I ate some of the birthday cake. Does that mean I can claim that I ate out Taylor Swift or does that not really count considering how I did so?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 01:09 PM   #29
eyecu2
Premium Access

Default Taylor Swift

While this might sound like (just) a fandom post for Taylor Swift, it’s not.

It’s a remark about how social media sways public opinion and how the patriarchy is still alive and well in American society today.

If you’re not listening to Taylor, you cannot objectively claim a lack of talent. You cannot objectively claim she’s overrated. And you definitely cannot claim to not like her “genre” (unless you listen solely to like death metal or trap).

Taylor has recorded 10 studio albums in 17 years. She has fluidly moved between country, pop, rock, synth, hip hop, folk, alternative, and indie genres.

She has written or co-written 243 songs, some in collaboration with or even for such names like: Little Big Town, Miley Cyrus, Sugarland, The Civil Wars, and Andrew Lloyd Webber.

In her 200 million records sold, Taylor has won 324 awards, including 12 Grammys, 23 MTV Video Music Awards, 40 American Music Awards, 40 Billboard Music Awards, 12 Country Music Awards, and an Emmy.

She is the most-awarded artist of all times at the AMAs and BMAs, and she ties with Frank Sinatra, Stevie Wonder, and Paul Simon for most Album of the Year Grammys.

Swift was “the most streamed artist of 2023 on Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music; the first act to place number one on the year-end Billboard top artists list in three different decades (2009, 2015 and 2023); and the first living artist to simultaneously chart five albums in the top 10 of the Billboard 200.”

Rolling Stone described Taylor as “a songwriting savant with an intuitive gift for verse-chorus-bridge architecture,” and scholars and critics have compared her to literary figures such as Shakespeare, Emily Dickinson, and John Keats, as well as to modern songwriters such as Bob Dylan and Paul McCartney.

Over 20 universities include a Taylor Swift course in their catalog, including Harvard, Mizzou, Berkeley, Stanford, and Brigham Young.

Taylor has acted in five movies, headlined six tours, and can play guitar and piano. She has developed, written, and directed several of her own music videos.

She has influenced the music business by revitalizing vinyl records, championing artists’ rights on streaming services, and changing the way label contracts are written. Her journey to take back her intellectual property by re-recording her first six albums is one of the best business and personal decisions any artist has made regarding rights.

She’s not just a talented performer and savvy businesswoman. She is also very human and fights for things she believes in. Taylor speaks up for the rights of women, LGBTQ, and artists.

She has donated millions to charitable relief and philanthropic efforts, as well as to the arts. She generously gave millions of her revenue in bonuses to her Eras Tour team.

She was sexually assaulted by a DJ in Colorado and reported it. The DJ was terminated and sued Taylor for $3 million in damages, so she counter-sued for a symbolic $1 and spent over two years in a legal battle that ended in a jury deciding in her favor. Since then, Taylor has been even more active in fighting for the rights for women to be heard.

She genuinely enjoys her fans and has fun leaving clues and hints in her music to keep her fans engaged and like they’re part of the story. She always seems sincerely delighted to be doing what she’s doing.

Her 17 years in the industry have proven her talent. It shows that she’s earned every fan she has and dollar she’s made. (And if you think she’s only country-pop, then you need to spend a day with Folklore or Evermore.)

If you have a negative reaction towards her as a person, it’s because our society still goes after successful women in a way that men avoid. The media turns on celebrities - especially women - who dare to do things like countersue a sexual assault case, speak against corrupt politicians, or not laugh at misogyny.

Author: Megan K Hall

BTW- Taylor is 34 yrs old- so imagine that her appeal is across EVERY Genre mentioned above; and within a 20 yr up or down of that- so 54 down to 14 or so. That's a pretty big voting population of 18-54 and that's just women who give a shit about their uterus' being controlled by the GOP, let alone party idea differences. And she's just one of MANY who have a voice that is heard, whether you agree with her or not = EYE
Old 01-31-2024, 04:28 PM   #30
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Haha WD. My youngest is not a Swifty but many of her friends are. My niece is 110% down with the Swifty movement. It was kind of weird seeing cupcakes, cookies and a birthday cake with Swift's popular song lyrics and her face. I ate some of the birthday cake. Does that mean I can claim that I ate out Taylor Swift or does that not really count considering how I did so?
At a children's party?

It only counts if her face was on the cake or ice "cream". I'd eat her cup cake, for sure. She's doesn't exactly do it for me, but she's not ugly either.

Idolatry is a powerful thing. When it comes in a pretty/attractive package like her, that power moves mountains.

FOX "News" is running scared because her boyfriend pushes vaccination, and she is a Lefty artist. Pathetic, but understandable. They are jealous of viewership. Plain and simple. She'll be old news if she doesn't make news during or just after the game.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women