Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2019, 04:06 AM   #31
backonthesaddle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
WW is referring to someone else being brain damaged? ironic, dontcha think..

alas my epic doubles session got downgraded to just a really good singles session cause taylor..fell asleep. i was ready to drop 4 benjis no question, but it'll have to wait. argh..
You should drop those 4 bills on my man anandaman because he's about to lose it and needs to get a real session.

Forget it, you should invest those 4 bills in interpersonal skills development. That way you can permanently avoid going to your wallet for temporary release.
backonthesaddle is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 04:28 AM   #32
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

the gal i sessioned in singles with tonite is the single hottest specimen (including Brittany omfg her twins are hot)-which happened to be my post (my 2nd atf, not Brittany)-in the Boobs thread on oh2, and no, i'm not gonna give you a free pass on conducting your due diligence, sorry. like Parmenides said, if you want to find gold, you gotta dig for it. btw, before you complain, i can think of worse jobs than finding the best set of boobs out of hundreds of amazing sets of knocker..
https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Boobs-Thread

i'm pretty sure Taylor's boobs are featured in that thread too-possibly in pics from a doubles session with Keri-but since i got banned on oh2 over calling out Passilover's pimp masquerading as Passilover, i can't see my own posts in private tabs lol, so can't confirm with 100% certainty that Taylor's boobs-extremely perky B cups with nice eraser nipples ala Eagertocatch or DiorP (yes now i'm a fan of Dior P n not a hater, especially of her perpetually hard nipples yumm..)-are in that thread lol..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:46 AM   #33
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Remember the time that one fucktard got busted arguing with his other handle? TFF ....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:12 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Remember the time ....
Where have you been?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:30 AM   #35
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Translation = I've missed you daddy.

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:43 AM   #36
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Remember the time that one fucktard got busted arguing with his other handle? TFF ....
hi Try. off of sabbatical huh. kewl..

yes, i remember, but it was for a good cause at least..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:52 PM   #37
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Where have you been?
.....took a break.... it's not like the good-ol-days when a stupid fucktard falls in love with a hooker ....Remember WolfWapistFrenchPapiTurd and BoneMakerBarbie ??? Then there's the ultimate classic of that other short-bus that fell in love with Alyssa....what the fuck was his name? PanziPants...no....it'll come back to me....sounded something like that. Then there's that one about wiping some shit on a curtain or something.....

ahh......the good-ol-days....

TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:25 PM   #38
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
.....took a break.... it's not like the good-ol-days when a stupid fucktard falls in love with a hooker ....Remember WolfTurdPapiTurdToast and BoneMakerBarbie ??? Then there's the ultimate classic of that other short-bus that fell in love with Alyssa....what the fuck was his name? PanziPants...no....it'll come back to me....sounded something like that. Then there's that one about wiping some shit on a curtain or something.....

ahh......the good-ol-days....

Wolfie is in this thread. top of page 3. only the handle changes..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:59 AM   #39
pxmcc
BANNED

you know, we need more hot providers offering tuma on the menu for hygienic and reasonably attractive hobbyists. ya we get it; we're ymmv on dato too..

taylor is a tuma champion. 2nd pop was a variation of rusty trombone. course that was after a warmup of greek.

i'm sharing her contact info with one hobbyist. we've shared hobby intel for years, going back to BP Nylah (or was it Nyla?) with the effin unreal, cartoonish body and the cool hat who could be unbelievable, or god-awful, on any given day. as the hobby turns..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:27 AM   #40
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Cool story
How is the pussy embargo treating you?
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #41
pxmcc
BANNED

^^embargo? if that's what this phase is, effing awesome! best hobbying in years..

off topic, but shoutout to Dior P and Lacey London (Eagertocatch)! ya'll gals are awesome and sorry about my late reviews. check the board early on Wed..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women