Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2019, 11:48 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Iran Was Closer to a Nuclear Bomb Than Intelligence Agencies Thought

BY MICHAEL HIRSH | NOVEMBER 13, 2018, 6:02 PM

If Tehran pulls out of the 2015 deal, it could have a weapon in a matter of months.

Iran would still need to produce weapons-grade uranium. If it restarts its centrifuges, it could have enough in about seven to 12 months.

(Foreign Policy)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:55 AM   #32
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I B, Could you please explain how Obama enabled Iran. Honestly, I don't know nearly as much about this as you, or probably as much as the poster whose name I refuse to mention, because he professes to be a Libertarian when he's only three-quarters Libertarian.

This is my impression. The agreement that Obama and others negotiated appeared to potentially give us 10 more years before they'd have nukes. Given the political and economic situation in Iran, in 10 years we could be in a totally different world. The Revolutionary Guard could be history. We and the rest of the free world may have relatively good relations with Iran. The only real alternative, if you absolutely didn't want them to have nukes, appeared to be a land invasion of the country. Sanctions didn't prevent an economic has been like North Korea from getting nukes and they weren't going to prevent Iran either.

Also you mentioned the money Obama sent to them on a plane. My impression is that this is money that we stole from Iran and were returning.

You can probably poke holes in this, if you're so disposed.
Tiny you have tact. The reply from IB will be very predictable. It will go something like this, Obama is a fuck up. He gave Iran billions and got fucked. Trump negotiated the greatest deal EVER not just in Iran but in the entire Middle East. Its great, wonderful, beautiful. The Middle east sends him love letters daily. He fixed the Middle East and has done the most for the Jews since Moses. They are thinking about adding The Art of the Deal to the Torah
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:56 AM   #33
bamscram
Valued Poster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...h_(journalist)
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:05 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Tiny you have tact. The reply from IB will be very predictable. It will go something like this, Obama is a fuck up. He gave Iran billions and got fucked. Trump negotiated the greatest deal EVER not just in Iran but in the entire Middle East. Its great, wonderful, beautiful. The Middle east sends him love letters daily. He fixed the Middle East and has done the most for the Jews since Moses. They are thinking about adding The Art of the Deal to the Torah
Your after-the-fact prescience is unimpressive. It's a factual statement to point out that Odumbo lied about what he accomplished, and Iran lied about being in compliance. Odumbo ended the crippling sanctions against Iran and Odumbo did pay Iran off with $1.7 billion in cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

Foreign Policy

Foreign Policy magazine and ForeignPolicy.com are published by The FP Group, a division of Graham Holdings Company (formerly The Washington Post Company)

Year founded: December 1970; 48 years ago

Awards" Since 2003, Foreign Policy has been nominated for eight National Magazine Awards, winning six - three for its print publication, and three for its digital publication at ForeignPolicy.com. FP is the only independent magazine that has won consecutive digital national magazine awards every year from being established in 2009.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:01 PM   #35
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They do not have nukes.
Exactly. Iran was forced to give up most of their enriched Uranium. Enriched Uranium being a concentration of U-235 above 20%. Iran also had to deactivate their most efficient centrifuges and move them to a facility that was monitored 24/7 in real time. Without the enriched uranium and the high speed centrifuges they can't make an Atomic Bomb. Having a replacement part for a nuclear reactor is not as important as having the enriched U-235. Obama cut a good deal, to suggest otherwise is just nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqvghou5m3U
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:14 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Exactly. Iran was forced to give up most of their enriched Uranium. Enriched Uranium being a concentration of U-235 above 20%. Iran also had to deactivate their most efficient centrifuges and move them to a facility that was monitored 24/7 in real time. Without the enriched uranium and the high speed centrifuges they can't make an Atomic Bomb. Having a replacement part for a nuclear reactor is not as important as having the enriched U-235. Obama cut a good deal, to suggest otherwise is just nonsense.

Iran is seven to twelve months from having 10 nuclear weapons.

Quote:
Odumbo's Final Gift: Uranium Headed To Iran

Unsatisfied with stoking the fiery cauldrons of Islamic fundamentalism with his weak-kneed response during his eight-year tenure, Odumbo has now enabled Iran, the world’s leading sponsor of terrorism, to speed ever-closer toward successful attainment of nuclear weapons, approving a secret delivery of roughly 130 tons of uranium for the fundamentalist Iranian regime.

As AP reports, the move to send Iran the uranium from Russia is supposedly to curry favor with Iran so it will remain committed to the nuclear deal it negotiated with the West:
Iran is to receive a huge shipment of natural uranium from Russia to compensate it for exporting tons of reactor coolant, diplomats say, in a move approved by the outgoing U.S. administration and other governments seeking to keep Tehran committed to a landmark nuclear pact. Two senior diplomats said the transfer recently agreed by the U.S. and five other world powers that negotiated the nuclear deal with Iran foresees delivery of 116 metric tons (nearly 130 tons) of natural uranium. U.N. Security Council approval is needed but a formality, considering five of those powers are permanent Security Council members, they said.
Once Iran possesses the uranium, it can enrich it to use as reactor fuel or the core of an atomic bomb. Iran already received roughly the same amount of uranium in 2015 as the carrot to induce it to agree to the nuclear deal; it sent enriched uranium in return to Russia. In the current deal, Russia has been compensated by roughly 40 metric tons (44 tons) of heavy water given by Iran; 30 more metric tons have gone to the U.S. and Oman.

Heavy water cools reactors that produce more plutonium than reactors cooled by light water. Plutonium can be turned into the fissile core of a nuclear weapon.

Diplomats who leaked the news preferred to remain anonymous, stating that any natural uranium going to Iran would be under strict surveillance by the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency for 25 years after the deal went through. They protested that Iran might simply turn the uranium into low-enriched uranium and then export it for use as reactor fuel.

But David Albright of the Institute of Science and International Security said the uranium could be enriched to enough weapons-grade uranium to build over 10 simple nuclear bombs, "depending on the efficiency of the enrichment process and the design of the nuclear weapon."

(The Wire)
Old 01-26-2019, 01:15 PM   #37
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
This is my impression. The agreement that Obama and others negotiated appeared to potentially give us 10 more years before they'd have nukes.
You are correct. It would take Iran at least 10 years to enrich raw Uranium out of the ground to a concentration needed for an Atomic bomb (similar to the one used at Hiroshima). Since Trump backed out of the deal, Iran can reactivate their most efficient centrifuges and start enriching Uranium again. The process can't happen overnight it's would take about 10 plus years.

Old 01-26-2019, 01:23 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are correct. It would take Iran at least 10 years to enrich raw Uranium out of the ground to a concentration needed for an Atomic bomb (similar to the one used at Hiroshima). Since Trump backed out of the deal, Iran can reactivate their most efficient centrifuges and start enriching Uranium again. The process can't happen overnight it's would take about 10 plus years.

The article published by Foreign Policy is dated November 2018 and the Israel Times is dated two days ago. You're citing a four old article that was wrong when it was pushed and even more wrong in light of what's been revealed by recent developments. None so blind as those who refuse to see.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:28 PM   #39
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Iran is seven to twelve months from having 10 nuclear weapons.
Read the last sentence of your article. It depends on how efficient their enrichement process is (this is from your guy). The most efficient centrifuges were deactivated under the deal Obama cut with Iran. Now that Trump has backed out of the deal, Iran can start enriching again. One more time to get an Atomic BOMB U-235 has to be enriched to a concentration of 97%. Weapons grade is U-235 is 20%. Iran is still far from getting U-235 to a concentration needed for having an Atomic Bomb. Do you know what the concentration of U-235 is out of the ground? It's like .008%. Iran has a long way to go. Iran can get started since your guy Trump backed out the agreement Obama cut with Iran.

Old 01-26-2019, 01:33 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Read the last sentence of your article. It depends on how efficient their enrichement process is (this is from your guy). The most efficient centrifuges were deactivated under the deal Obama cut with Iran. Now that Trump has backed out of the deal, Iran can start enriching again. One more time to get an Atomic BOMB U-235 has to be enriched to a concentration of 97%. Weapons grade is U-235 is 20%. Iran is still far from getting U-235 to a concentration needed for having an Atomic Bomb. Do you know what the concentration of U-235 is out of the ground? It's like .008%. Iran has a long way to go. Iran can get started since your guy Trump backed out the agreement Obama cut with Iran.

Iran never stopped it's nuclear program, and one article I cited says Iran is only seven to twelve months from producing a nuclear weapon. The notion that Odumbo did a damn thing to retard Iranian research and development of a nuclear weapon is false. Your four year old Youtube video is an out-of-date antique.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:51 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

They believe what they want....but the kicker is that Trump hasn't sanctioned Iran to speak of. The only way to punish Iran id with oil.

All Trump did, was take away our ability to inspect

Clinton fucked up and did that to Iraq and which eventually led to Bush relying on shaky intelligence as far as Iraq's nuclear capacity
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:59 PM   #42
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Iran never stopped it's nuclear program, and one article I cited says Iran is only seven to twelve months from producing a nuclear weapon. The notion that Odumbo did a damn thing to retard Iranian research and development of a nuclear weapon is false. Your four year old Youtube video is an out-of-date antique.
Complete nonsense on your part. Iran was forced to give up most of their U-235 that exheeded a concentration of 20%. Iran was also forced to deactivate their most efficient centrifuges and move them to a facility that was monitored 24/7 in real time. This is fact. America's best scientists sent Obama letter backing the deal. Iran's ability to make an Atomic Bomb was impacted. If you put U235 at 20% concentration in a nuclear weapon all you will get is firecracker. You have to get the U235 concentration to 97% concentration if you want a bomb that has the power of the bomb used in Hiroshima. Now that Trump has backed out of the deal Iran can reactivate their most efficient centrifuges and restart the enrichment process. Again your guy in the last sentence of the article said it depends on how EFFICIENT the enrichement process is. The problem with you is you don't read your own links.
Old 01-26-2019, 02:03 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. The problem with you is you don't read your own links.
Science is not the rights strong suit...plus it would not fit their narrative.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 02:20 PM   #44
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

All Trump did, was take away our ability to inspect
With that being said, Iran can turn on their most efficient centrifuges and start enriching again. If they start with enriching Uranium that is out of the ground it take 10 years to get a Bomb. If Iran starts enriching the Uranium that Russia is sending back to them they still have a long way to go. The concentration of U-235 that they are getting from Russia is not anywhere near 97%.
Old 01-26-2019, 02:38 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Complete nonsense on your part. Iran was forced to give up most of their U-235 that exheeded a concentration of 20%. Iran was also forced to deactivate their most efficient centrifuges and move them to a facility that was monitored 24/7 in real time. This is fact. America's best scientists sent Obama letter backing the deal. Iran's ability to make an Atomic Bomb was impacted. If you put U235 at 20% concentration in a nuclear weapon all you will get is firecracker. You have to get the U235 concentration to 97% concentration if you want a bomb that has the power of the bomb used in Hiroshima. Now that Trump has backed out of the deal Iran can reactivate their most efficient centrifuges and restart the enrichment process. Again your guy in the last sentence of the article said it depends on how EFFICIENT the enrichement process is. The problem with you is you don't read your own links.
Not nonsense. Your Youtube video is from 2015 -- four years ago. The 2017 article in The Daily Wire reported how Odumbo facilitated the sale of enough uranium from Russia to Iran to construct ten nuclear weapons. The November 2018 -- just two months ago -- Foreign Policy article reports that Iran is only seven to twelve months from fielding a nuclear weapon and that earlier reports of ten years were wrong. Then four days ago, an Iranian engineer admits and reports that Iran never abided by the terms of Odumbo's treaty and that Iran persisted in its nuclear program.

Quote:
Science is not the rights strong suit...plus it would not fit their narrative.
It's the left that wrongly believes that there are something on the order of 98 different sexes. It's the left that believes that snail darter eggs are precious living creatures that must be protected at all cost but full-term human babies can be sacrificed at a whim and not accorded the same protection as snail darter eggs.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women