Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2011, 09:46 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

After I posted my comment you re-edited your statment to correct your mistake. That is a good thing, no Obama did not use a teleprompter in the debates (to my knowledge). But as president he relies on a teleprompter in almost all public speaking occasions...and flubs when the teleprompter isn't working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU

Romney will do very well in debating Obama and his failed agenda of "Change We Can Believe In".
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:48 AM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
But as president he relies on a teleprompter in almost all public speaking occasions.
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Reagan do the same?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

President Romney probably won't need one.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:02 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
President Romney probably won't need one.
I suspect Romney's best chance to win the Presidency in 2012 would be by launching an Independent bid, cuz he will have diffculty getting enough support to win the Republican nomination!

Hell, there are not that many Republicans that even smart enough to hold their nose while they vote!
Old 11-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Are you as dumb as your statment?

Most all analysts think Romney will get the nomination......

Not only the poltical analysts, but the bet takers as well: Romney is the heads on favorite of sport bookers to win the nomination (current odds at 5:12).

This is a test of your IQ: Who do you think will be the nominee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I suspect Romney's best chance to win the Presidency in 2012 would be by launching an Independent bid, cuz he will have diffculty getting enough support to win the Republican nomination!

Hell, there are not that many Republicans that even smart enough to hold their nose while they vote!
Old 11-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Obama will win the nomination of the Democratic Party!
Old 11-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Its a good thing that the position of Texas Governor is a weak postion.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:24 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you as dumb as your statment?

Most all analysts think Romney will get the nomination......
Since you brought the issue up, shall we discuss recent historical trends in Presidential politics?

In the months leading up to the Iowa caucuses in 2008, Hillary had a commanding lead only to lose Iowa and eventually the nomination to an upstart named Barack Obama.

On the Republican side, McCain's poll numbers had slipped to the single digits in 2007. Do I need to point out to you that both Obama and McCain were the nominees?

In 2003 Howard Dean was the acknowledged frontrunner in the weeks and months leading up to Iowa. John Kerry won Iowa and the nomination.

Whirly, you have repeatedly proclaimed Obama as the loser in the 2012 elections. Shall we go back for the past 30 years in Presidential elections. When Reagan ran for re-election his poll numbers were down significantly but he recovered in time to win a fairly significant victory over Mondale.

George H.W. Bush was down to Dukakis as late as the summer of 1998 and recovered in time to cruise to victory in November. While on the subject of Bush the elder (or smarter, take your pick), he had sky high approval ratings in the Fall of 1991 only to lose to Clinton in November of 1992.

Speaking of Clinton, he was considered down and out in the Fall of 1995, only to recover in time to win a significant victory against Bob Dole in November 1996.

And then there was the most unpopular (and incompetent) President in modern history, otherwise known as The Shrub (or Bush the Dumber, take your pick)! After sky high approvals in the aftermath of 9/11 he appeared to be very vulnerable by the primary season of 2004. Instead he won a close victory over John Kerry.

Is there a common denominator to all of this Presidential politics historical data? You betcha (with my best Sarah Palin wink)! The candidate that is the flavor of the day today might be the one to have an "Oops" moment next month. (Just ask Rick Perry)

A month is almost a lifetime in politics. A year is a lifetime x 12. The fact that Romney is up in the polls today does not mean he will emerge from the Republican pack as the victor in the spring of 2012.

And finally, despite your repeated claims that Obama is the sure loser in November of 2012 doesn't mean that Obama won't end up winning 4 more years and quite possibly by a significant margin. Who knows? Obama might have his own "Oops" moment to contend with by next Fall. In any event, Obama will be very difficult for any of the remaining 7 Drawfs to beat a year from now. I believe Snow White Romney represents the Republican's best chance (by far) to win next November but I stand by my previous claim that he will have a difficult time winning the Republican nomination.

To try to speculate who will emerge from the Republican pack during the spring of 2012 is not much different than herding cats! To take it a step further to try to predict with any degree of accuracy who will emerge as the victor on the first Tuesday of November in 2012 is not much different than herding both cats and dogs at the same time.

Quote:
I stated that Obama will win the nomination of the Democratic Party!

Whirly, now you see why I only predicted Obama will be the Democratic nominee in 2012. Everything else is still anybody's guess!

Did I pass the IQ test?
Old 11-11-2011, 09:36 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

It appears as though Whirly chose not to respond.

Truth hurts, doesn't it Whirly?
Old 11-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #25
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
It appears as though Whirly chose not to respond.

Truth hurts, doesn't it Whirly?
maybe he has a real job, unlike most of you donkeys
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
maybe he has a real job, unlike most of you donkeys
I wouldn't call being Marshy's personal fluffer a real job, but if that is the kind of "real job" that makes you elephants aroused, go for it!

Who am I to object?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women