Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2015, 06:39 AM   #121
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"In a perfect world."

Alas, the world isn't perfect...

Perhaps if people want "term limits" (and shit) they should buy their own hookerboard?
IJS....

Favoritism happens. Welcome to (reality) Eccie.
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:39 AM   #122
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"In a perfect world."

Perhaps if people want "term limits" (and shit) they should buy their own hookerboard?
IJS....

Old 08-26-2015, 06:44 AM   #123
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Worth repeating!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
"In a perfect world."

IJS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
"In a perfect world."

IJS....

Thatta girl!! Yeah - Buy your own damn hookerboard!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:01 AM   #124
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The clouds opened up .... flashes of lightening and thunderous BOOMS of thunder ... then a squeaky voice was heard saying "Noooooooooooo .... that would too easy for you are the Fucking Prophet." Then it was so ...
I just wanna say, I don't have "shadow" friends who may or may not show up on someone's doorstep should they not acquiesce as if a frightened child. Guess I didn't watch enough of those mobster movies, play enough video games, nor have I ever been involved with "enforcer" type of individuals.....I don't associate with "seedy" characters.

Go do the real work it is you do behind the scenes and keeps ya from moderating as is needed, and don't worry so much about a know nothing silly little ho like me, ok? You got this....right?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:55 AM   #125
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

That is ok, 3sides. The bitter used up old whore doesn't snap to the implication that the "shadow" doesn't refer to someone who might or might not show up. It is referring to someone who does not exist......which she promptly admited as she showed her ignorance.

She did say she knew someone "important". Maybe she knows the bear jew and it is taking forever to get him out of that fucking tunnel.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 08:21 AM   #126
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ahhh....DH, I am not the bitter one. It's not me cursing at women in an angry manner, and it's not me desperately trying to discredit anyone, nor is it me threatening others. I don't allow, nor do I incite forcing anything on women or men. I don't desperately try to discredit ladies in the Alert forums either. I am who I am. Some of you remind of what others describe as gamers in role play, ya know? I don't hide behind scenes telling folks I know something I don't know at all, in order to come across as BMOC, nor have I ever pretended to be someone I am not. I do the right thing concerning myself and others, unlike some I see toiling around on this board, taking care of important or real business and all that.

Please, if you are going to quote me, then use my words. You are a big important professional grown man and all, I'm sure, but I don't need you or any other big important man putting words in my mouth for me, but I appreciate anyone's efforts to do kind things when they try. Thing is, you or no one here knows who I might know, because you don't know me that well at all, even if I will share some of who I am, where I've been, etc. Take care of your biz, and I'll take care of mine. It's all any of us can do. You wanted to lead others, and I gotta say, some may not appreciate where the road goes. I've seen it many times how folks turn and blame their leader for all their woes.

Like I said, you got this! I can clearly see that you are taking great care to protect those that follow you and every lady or
gent associated with this board. Carry on and stop worrying with such as myself, since I could not possibly be a threat. What could a silly ho ever manage to do, other than lay on her back, or come on this wonderful board to be degraded and threatened by the likes of you, anyway? Keep casting stones, but it will do nothing, other than show everyone just how "important", you really are. Or, maybe how insecure? I dunno...

Hey, I got a few shovels left if you and your little group of tag teamers would like to borrow one. I'm a giving soul, if nothing else.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:17 AM   #127
Le Monsieur
BANNED

This thread reminds me of all the people I know whom complain about, "Living in America is crap, horrible, Etc., Etc...."
Yet, here they are.

Still.

Some do nothing to change it.

Yet they remain.

I am curious, other than posting this thread- Have you taken any other action or pursued any other venues of complaint/solution? Such as emailing St. C himself? Have you applied to be a Moderator/Admin yourself? (Such as complaining of corrupt police, I have agreed many times, if one wants to stop such ongoing occurrence, become one yourself to take action. Conversation only resolves the confrontation and offers little action towards an actual solution.)
I am curious!
Le Monsieur is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:22 AM   #128
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Why do stupid whores always have to over complicate things?

Maxipad, this is about you not being able to refrain from hijacking this thread and making it about you. I accommodated you, and you threatened to sic (for cb) someone important on me if I didn't jump to the beat of your drum.

I am telling you in front of everyone in public forum to go get your bear jew and let's do this.

Le Monsieur, the OP is banned and cannot answer your question.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:50 AM   #129
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
... you threatened to sic (for cb) someone important on me ...
Thanck you.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:00 AM   #130
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why do stupid whores always have to over complicate things?

This is about you not being able to refrain from hijacking this thread and making it about you. I accommodated you, and you threatened to sic (for cb) someone important on me if I didn't jump to the beat of your drum.

I am telling you in front of everyone in public forum to go get your bear jew and let's do this.
Now you're telling me what to do, again. Seriously? Patience, important professional business man. I already told you, it's a virtue. Want some of mine? I've got lotsa patience. Just breathe.....ok? Get back to your important job behind the scenes doing real important stuff, and stop worrying so much with this "stupid" whore. When folks do the right thing and take care of that which it is they are supposed to, it ain't complicated at all. It is not I who complicated or allowed others to complicate anything on this board. Mayhap, it was all that real and important business behind the scenes that did? Know what I mean?

Here's a clue, hotshot. Maybe you and your gentlemen important friends should learn something about being proactive, rather than reactive. In the future, it could save you a headache, some money, or even this board you covet. And that is no threat at all, just a little free advice from a stupid ho. But hey, carry on BAU if you truly think that's what you need to do and everything is A-OK with that, cause even on my back, I can see it is not A-OK at all.

Ya'll play safe, and I suggest ya keep your threats and inciting or condoning violence against women, down to a dull roar. It is a public board after all. It's kinda funny you are suggesting I am stupid. Some folks just don't have a clue what it is they do. smh Never think I am stupid because I call folks out. Ummmmm..... that's a bit arrogant on top of everything else you do. You need to pull your nose down a bit and pay attention. This board is not my business, but on the other hand, yes it is. It's anyone who takes a peek to see what is allowed to go on here's business. And if you can not wrap your mind around that, you have no business being in charge of anything, prophet or not. ijs
Old 08-26-2015, 10:13 AM   #131
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You must be used to those Dallas fucktards.........I can understand your delusion as to what is happening here.......you are a product of your environment.......your stupidity not withstanding.

The bottom line is, not only do you take it, you come back for more.

I am like Cecil running free in the tall grass.........do you know a good dentist?
Old 08-26-2015, 10:24 AM   #132
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You must be used to those Dallas fucktards.........I can understand your delusion as to what is happening here.......you are a product of your environment.......your stupidity not withstanding.

The bottom line is, not only do you take it, you come back for more.

I am like Cecil running free in the tall grass.........do you know a good dentist?
I'm sorry you are incapable of understanding what it is I am telling you. Hey you've got all the answers...yadayadayada Me? I don't matter in the least. You? Someday you are gonna be a really big deal and not in a good way kinda thing, ya know? You need to talk to someone who understands what I've been trying to tell you guys here. You are way overly dramatic and even threatening some more.... Defensiveness and threats are reactive when one feels threatened, no? What are you feeling so defensive about, if everything is A-OK here? Seriously, someone tell this guy what's going on. It's hard for me to believe my message is not clear. Good Luck to ya.....that's all I got left. I tried......sigh
Old 08-26-2015, 10:32 AM   #133
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Reader's Digest version...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I just wanna say, I don't have "shadow" friends who may or may not show up on someone's doorstep should they not acquiesce as if a frightened child....blah, blah, blah...You got this....right?
Quote:
That is ok, 3sides. The bitter used up old whore doesn't snap to the implication that the "shadow" doesn't refer to someone who might or might not show up. It is referring to someone who does not exist......which she promptly admited as she showed her ignorance....blah, blah....
Quote:
Ahhh....DH, I am not the bitter one. It's not me cursing at women in an angry manner, and it's not me desperately trying to discredit anyone, nor is it me threatening others.....blah, blah, blah.... I dunno...
Quote:
Why do stupid whores always have to over complicate things?.....blah.....
I am telling you in front of everyone in public forum to go get your bear jew and let's do this.....
Quote:
Now you're telling me what to do, again.....blah, blah...blah, blah, blah.... Know what I mean? .... ijs
Quote:
You must be used to those Dallas fucktards.........I can understand your delusion as to what is happening here.......blah, blah, blah.....do you know a good dentist?
Okay - let's see who get's the last word.....Puleeeeeeeeeease?!?!? !?
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:47 AM   #134
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Okay - let's see who get's the last word.....Puleeeeeeeeeease?!?!? !?
Maxi would get the last word if her "important" friend would settle dearhunter's hash. (Tebow, hear our prayer! )
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:52 AM   #135
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women