Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2018, 03:33 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
“Yoir”? What a dumb fuck. I said I was going to post less, not stop you fucking idiot.
Yet you've posted more....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:50 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Gee thanks, asshole. I appreciate your sincere concern... just like I appreciated hildebeest's sincere concern for all those coal miners she promised to put out of work..
....that was actually a quote many if not all on the right took out of context.

Quote:

Now quit acting like a fucking mod.
You continue being the Grammar Nazi and I'll continue to help with the fools that love to bring up forbidden topics.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:58 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
The Hogg GIFS/MEMES in the future will be a BLAST! Why ain't I banned wtfuckery?

wtfuckery's DADDY...
Quote:
Go FUCK yourself, 0zombie...

Pic removed - JCM

Quote:
TRANSLATION: themistyeyes(cum drinker) roots wtfuckery hinny and got the t-shirt to prove it!...
I see you no longer want to talk about forbidden subjects Iffy. Congrats

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:04 PM   #49
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

And to the "rescue" rides Whatthefuckdoiknow's white knight mistake. In his full set of shit stained armor. Promising to close coal mines and put the workers out of work was in no way "taken out of context". Now go reward your white knight.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:16 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
And to the "rescue" rides Whatthefuckdoiknow's white knight mistake. In his full set of shit stained armor. Promising to close coal mines and put the workers out of work was in no way "taken out of context". Now go reward your white knight.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...out-coal-jobs/

Here are her full remarks, with the most relevant parts in bold:
Look, we have serious economic problems in many parts of our country. And Roland is absolutely right. Instead of dividing people the way Donald Trump does, let's reunite around policies that will bring jobs and opportunities to all these underserved poor communities.

So for example, I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country. Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right?
And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations, losing their health, often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories.
Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels, but I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on.
So whether it's coal country or Indian country or poor urban areas, there is a lot of poverty in America. We have gone backwards. We were moving in the right direction. In the '90s, more people were lifted out of poverty than any time in recent history.
Because of the terrible economic policies of the Bush administration, President Obama was left with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, and people fell back into poverty because they lost jobs, they lost homes, they lost opportunities, and hope.
So I am passionate about this, which is why I have put forward specific plans about how we incentivize more jobs, more investment in poor communities, and put people to work.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:26 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:56 PM   #52
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

So bottom line is she was wiling to close down mines and put these people out of work. And "bring in jobs" that those workers would NEVER be considered for due to their prior work experience and not having the proper training for said "jobs". Along with the common "blame Bush" theme that you ding dongs still revert to. She NEVER denied wanting those places closed and those people out of work. Try learning to read instead of harping on forbidden subjects ( which seems to be your new kick). WHOOMP there it is.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 05:12 PM   #53
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You continue being the Grammar Nazi and I'll continue to help with the fools that love to bring up forbidden topics.
TRANSLATION: You keep exposing my complete ignorance and lack of erudition, and I will keep acting like a pathetic, self-appointed high school hall monitor trying to get you banned at every tiny, twisted and far-fetched opportunity that my pea-sized brain can imagine.

Quick, snitchy! Somebody sneezed! Hit the rtm button!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 05:22 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yet you've posted more....

Wrong again asshole.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 05:30 PM   #55
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So bottom line is she was willing to close down mines and put these people out of work. And "bring in jobs" that those workers would NEVER be considered for due to their prior work experience and not having the proper training for said "jobs". Along with the common "blame Bush" theme that you ding dongs still revert to. She NEVER denied wanting those places closed and those people out of work. Try learning to read instead of harping on forbidden subjects ( which seems to be your new kick). WHOOMP there it is.
+1

Snitchy likes to hit the "out of context" button when he's not hitting the rtm button. It's another familiar tool in his tiny toolbox. Invariably, the full context makes his argument worse, not better.

Hildebeest sounds soooo kind and virtuous and sincere in her "full context" screech. She reminds me of a boss saying "thank you for your service, sucker" while handing you a pink slip!
Old 03-24-2018, 05:46 PM   #56
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Don't tell me this is a underage alien and wtfuckery's ass is wet!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 05:52 PM   #57
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Don't tell me this is a underage alien and wtfuckery's ass is wet!

I knew it! He's a fucking alien!

Doesn't 1 alien year = 1 million earth years?

If my math is correct, that means he's no longer jailbait for snitchfuck.
Old 03-24-2018, 06:27 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So bottom line is she was wiling to close down mines and put these people out of work. And "bring in jobs" that those workers would NEVER be considered for due to their prior work experience and not having the proper training for said "jobs". .
Yes son and Henry Ford's invention of the auto put blacksmith's out of business.

Had Trump been alive then , maybe he could have saved more blacksmith jobs by shutting down auto production......
but Trump then should say shut down cheap natural gas, coals biggest threat. Did he do that? Well no, he has opened up more land to drilling!

Look...I realize you will not even understand the economic/political ramifications of what I just posted.

Your specialty is the

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:35 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Wrong again asshole.
opps another post from the poster who is supposed to be posting less!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:38 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

. She reminds me of a boss saying "thank you for your service, sucker" while handing you a pink slip!
So you've had a bunch of bosses hand you a pink slip.

You ever think you might be gay?

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women