Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2018, 06:42 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Don't tell me this is a underage alien and wtfuckery's ass is wet!
You dream of a man's wet ass , you freaking Hillbilly!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:06 PM   #62
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I never said we'd start with the brightest and work our way down, quite the opposite. Your dog has a better chance than you.
So you admit that Bambino is smarter than you. WTF is incapable of thinking things out, which is apropos for a moronic buffoon with reading comprehension problems and an inability to draw logical conclusions.

His only "talent" is misrepresenting what others say and "destroying" it. A "strawman superasshole."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:39 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default All this talking about my ass

Quote:
wtfuckery's ass is wet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
it. A "strawman superasshole."
Is there something you two would like to share besides my ass?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:41 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:58 PM   #65
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:10 PM   #66
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Yes son and Henry Ford's invention of the auto put blacksmith's (sic) out of business.

Had Trump been alive then , maybe he could have saved more blacksmith jobs by shutting down auto production......
but Trump then should say shut down cheap natural gas, coals (sic) biggest threat. Did he do that? Well no, he has opened up more land to drilling!

Look...I realize you will not even understand the economic/political ramifications of what I just posted.

Look retard... I realize you don't even understand the stupidity of what you just posted.

The whole point - and the reason so many voters were revolted by hildebeest's screech - was who the fuck does she think she is? She was promising to come in and sic the federal govt on an entire industry with more regulations so she could arrogantly pick winners and losers in energy!

Your analogy, like every analogy you make up, is completely invalid. Henry Ford produced his first auto in 1913. Did Woodrow Wilson campaign on a promise to regulate all blacksmiths out of business? Fuck, no. He was content to let the free market run its course. All Trump has done is rescind those odumbo EPA regulations designed to suffocate coal. He never promised to protect coal from alternate energy sources. Opening up more land to drilling (and mining) is consistent with Trump's free-market approach.

Now do you understand the utter stupidity of what you just posted, oh great oracle of knowledge?

YOU. ARE. A. MORONIC BUFFOON.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:25 PM   #67
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Give him a pink slip, iffy.

It's WTFagboy's favorite color. He already told us so in post #60.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 09:56 PM   #68
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
TRANSLATION: themistyeyes(cum drinker) roots wtfuckery hinny and got the t-shirt to prove it!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtdOpnCBLj8
Look its Lustys White Knight. are you gay Iffy? I don't care. You people can do what you want. A republican stacked Supreme Court even lets you and your people get legally married
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:17 PM   #69
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Look its Lustys White Knight. are you gay Iffy? I don't care. You people can do what you want. A republican stacked Supreme Court even lets you and your people get legally married

Then figure out which of the 0zombie 72 genders you are. K

Old 03-25-2018, 01:09 AM   #70
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
looks like this is from Suits.

Jeff Goldbloom is raping a woman. who's she?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 08:55 AM   #71
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Saturday, March 24, 2018

Who Runs March for Our Lives?

Posted by Daniel Greenfield

Follow the money.

It’s a strange political fact, but nearly every major anti-gun group has been a front group. The NRA is maligned 24/7 and yet it’s completely obvious whom it represents. Despite the efforts to tie it to everyone from firearms manufacturers to the Russians (if you can’t tie any random Republican thing to the Russians these days, you won’t be working at the Washington Post or CNN for very long), it represents its five million members. Anti-gun groups tend to represent shadowy networks.

Take Everytown, the noisiest and most dishonest anti-gun group on the scene. The one consistent thing about anti-gun groups is that that they are usually the opposite of what their name says they are.

Everytown for Gun Safety was formed out of two other groups: Moms Demand Action and Mayors Against Illegal Guns. Both are actually front groups for Michael Bloomberg, the lefty billionaire and former boss of the Big Apple, who used New York City resources to host at least one of its websites.

So Everytown is really New York City.

March for Our Lives is on every cable channel, but who runs it? The photogenic teen fronts are out front. But it’s obvious to everyone that a bunch of teens don’t have the resources and skills to coordinate a nationwide movement. Instead it’s the experienced activists who are actually running things.

The March for Our Lives Fund is incorporated as a 501(c)(4). Donations to 501(c)(4) groups are not tax- deductible. And they don’t have to disclose donors. That’s why they’re a great dark money conduit.

But the March for Our Lives website suggests that donors who want to make a tax-deductible donation should write a check to the “March For Our Lives—Everytown Support Fund”. How will Bloomberg’s organization provide support for the supposed student group?

Why have two March for Our Lives Fund, one dark and one light? And why is one being routed through the godfather of the gun control lobby?

When it comes to March for Our Lives, the questions never end.

The March for Our Lives permit application was filed by Deena Katz, a co-executive director of the Women's March Los Angeles Foundation. This wasn’t just a little bit of professional activist assistance.

The application lists Katz as the “Person in Charge of Event”.

Katz is a former Dancing With the Stars and current Bill Maher producer. She’s also the former owner of Talent Central, a Los Angeles talent agency, The leaked application lists her as the president of the March for Our Lives Fund.

Media contacts for March for Our Lives are being handled by 42 West. The agency is a full service PR firm operating out of New York and Los Angeles that represents major celebrities. 42 West was supposedly recommended by George Clooney who was one of a number of major celebrity donors.

Where did all those millions of dollars go? Good question.

“They’re being directed by people with knowledge of how to responsibly spend this money and it’s going to be very transparent. Every penny is going to be accounted for," Jeff Kasky, the father of one of the students, claimed.

Who are those people? A leaked document reveals that the March for Our Lives Action Fund is actually overseen by six directors and is incorporated in Delaware.

So far we have Los Angeles, New York and Delaware, but not Florida.

Donations are being directed to, “March For Our Lives Fund, 16130 Ventura Blvd Ste 320, Encino, CA 91435.” That matches the listed office address on the application for the Wishnow Ross Warsavsky & Company. The tax firm appears to have no website.

The six directors learn toward Los Angeles.

There's Aileen Adams, the head of Do Good LA, who had served as the Deputy Mayor for the Office of Strategic Partnerships for Los Angeles. Adams was also UCLA's Vice Provost for Strategic Alliances.

Nor is she the only UCLA person on the list.

There's also George Kieffer, chair of UCLA's Board of Regents, who was named one of the most influential lawyers in California. He also held a variety of other political positions and headed the California State Protocol Foundation which funds expenses for Governor Jerry Brown.

Then there’s Nina Vinik who serves as the Program Director for the Gun Violence Prevention Program at the Joyce Foundation. The Joyce Foundation has been notable for its gun control efforts and it’s not surprising to find it here. The Joyce Foundation also set up the anti-gun Fund for a Safer Future.

One story claims that, "Several members of the Fund for a Safer Future are organizing internally to explore new ways of engagement in the wake of Parkland.” Another states that the Joyce Foundation, “funds research to help grantees understand how different audiences think about the issue. It's up to grantees to come up with tactics.” After Parkland, Nina wrote a militant editorial using some very familiar talking points, like, “Maybe it’s time to ask the Supreme Court about the rights of the Parkland parents to see their kids grow up.” The Joyce Foundation and Nina are based out of Chicago.

Over in Washington D.C., there's Vernetta Walker of BoardSource acting as the fund’s Secretary and Jeri Rhodes of the Friends Committee on National Legislation acting as its Treasurer.

And then out of Madison, Wisconsin, comes Melissa Scholz.

Florida is notably absent from the roll call. Instead the organization, one of a number of seeming incarnations of the March for Our Lives brand, draws on established activist talent from the usual places, Chicago, Los Angeles and Washington D.C. There’s nothing particularly local about it.

March for Our Lives is funded by Hollywood celebs, it’s led by a Hollywood producer and its finances are routed through an obscure tax firm in the Valley. Its treasurer and secretary are Washington D.C. pros. And a top funder of gun control agendas is also one of its directors.

None of this has much to do with Parkland. The mass shooting by a mentally ill man who should have been committed and arrested long before he carried out his massacre was a political opportunity.

Now that opportunity is being exploited to the hilt by a professional class of political activists.

Gun control activists wring their hands over the NRA. They claim that a special interest lobby is illegitimately thwarting the “will of the people”. Yet it’s the anti-gun groups that are invariably false fronts. It’s very clear who runs the NRA. But the latest fake anti-NRA group is a nebulous shadow. Out front are the high school students and out back are the professional activists.

And who is really behind the whole thing? Hollywood celebs, Bloomberg, a network of organizations?

We know who supports the NRA. You can see NRA stickers on car windows even in the bluest cities in the country. But who really supports the anti-gun political network? You’ll need to spend hours sorting through paperwork, following the trail, comparing addresses and researching names, to even get a hint.

That’s what an illegitimate lobby thwarting the will of the people really looks like.

Instead of March for Our Lives, maybe it’s time to March for the Truth?
Old 03-25-2018, 09:13 AM   #72
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
looks like this is from Suits.

Jeff Goldbloom is raping a woman. who's she?
Who the fuck is Jeff Goldbloom?

And now you’ve added rape to your repertoire?

You’re a sick pice of human filth, RAPE COLLECTOR.

no wonder you can’t even get pussy in Lousiana, where there’s always a dewy hole for the asking.

But you continue to be a social disease.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:26 AM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

The whole point - and the reason so many voters were revolted by hildebeest's screech - was who the fuck does she think she is? She was promising to come in and sic the federal govt on an entire industry with more regulations so she could arrogantly pick winners and losers in energy!
What has Trump done?

Have his Energy Secretary try and subsidize coal?

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...m-conservative

Perry's proposal represents a blunt rejection of these realities, adding to the complex of subsidies and regulations his Republican Party supposedly stands against. You may or may not think that this is smart politics. No one can credibly claim that it's conservative.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:31 AM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
We know who supports the NRA. You can see NRA stickers on car windows even in the bluest cities in the country. But who really supports the anti-gun political network? You’ll need to spend hours sorting through paperwork, following the trail, comparing addresses and researching names, to even get a hint.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/
God , one wishes you were for transparency in political Campaigns.

Seems you only want it from the opposition.

Should Trump be more transparent?

Try and not forget, this thread is about how smart I am , not how stupid you are. Which has been my point all along....I'm not really that smart , I just look that way compared to you right wing loons.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 12:40 PM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He would fix income inequality, how, I don’t know.
How did we do it in the 50's and 60's, research and that will be your answer grasshopper. I'd damn sure raise the inheritance tax. No more Trumps or Kennedys unless they earned it. No more daddy's money.

He would provide amnesty for all illegal aliens.
I would reform the welfare state. If you were not born here , you can never be a citizen and vote. Anybody can come here and work but they have to pay SS with the understanding they will never receive a dime of that back. I want to pay people to work, not have kids and sit on their ass.

He would approve abortions to infants up to 18 months old. It’s a women’s right to choose.
How old are you bambino? That would be the abortion cut off age. For the rest of the country it would be 20 weeks. I'd eliminate tax breaks for people with children. Only people with school age children would pay school taxes. You'd think twice about having a fucking kid and expecting me to pay for it.

He would abolish the “vast military complex”.
Not abolish it, just move it to our shores. I do not give a fuck about any Syrian babies!

He would deem everyone a racist who doesn’t agree with him.
I would not care how you acted in your private life but you could not discriminate against anyone in regards to business/hiring/ect.

He would abolish prostate exams. Unless he could lick the finger
That right there would kill bambino...he is addicted to the fist up his ass.

He would abolish every mans hard on. So he wouldn’t feel alone.
Hard on are a personal choice. I do not fuck with people's private lives. I do not care if you're gay , straight just as long as it is consensual adults.

He would tax everyone at a 100% rate, except for people who don’t earn anything.
I would tax them at the rate of services they wanted. If they wanted a military invading Iraq....they would pay for it. It is really not hard to cut funding for certain things...make people actually pay for what they want!

He would give everyone HC and SS payments.
Actually they would have to pay that cost too. I would reform SS and HC. SS would reflect the longer we are living so you either give up late life Healthcare when one foot is already in the grave or you pay way more into the system.

He would abolish standing for the National Anthem.
There is no law now that you stand for the National anthem. You dumbfucker.

He would abolish gun ownership.
Quite the opposite...gun ownership would be easier.

He would suck Putin’s dick.
I would have to slap Trump off Putin's dick and it does not appear Trump is giving that job up anytime soon.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women