Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #16
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I think this is a total cop-out. Since there's no need for even a minimal sense of decorum, may we proceed to insult the staff here too?

If you don't care to do your job, perhaps you should just resign.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
wah,wah,wah........LOL!!
I was actually thinking of YOUR hypocrisy when I said this...and>

Quote:
You seem pretty conflicted.
this was exactly WHAT I was thinking of.You just made my point .I dont whine now or ever to the mods to STOP the hypocrisy, I just point it out.I dont want anyone silenced, i can take personal attacks, thats ALL I get from you,I dont want it to go away.People attacking you verbally is a harsh part of reality.This site is nothing compared to the treatment that happens out in the real world.You gotta dig deeper than that!!LOL!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:49 AM   #17
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
wah,wah,wah........LOL!!

Doofus doesn't like the skull-fucking he's taking...LOL!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #18
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Doofus doesn't like the skull-fucking he's taking...LOL!
dont quote my handle in a post like that, that's not me....but DOOVE , you get too emotionally invested in this politics crap.My post that you quoted was about someone that was basically hijacking a thread to call a person out on the fact that they were arrested, and totally using what you would call obscene language to do it.Your basic response to that was to give it a pass because it "came from a hot chick that's willing to suck a penis", or something to that effect.I would consider calling a person out on a personal issue that is best left in the locker rooms more important an issue to be concerned about than a bunch of guys throwing insults back and forth over political ideology.There's a major difference between the two and you seem to pick and choose where you apply your concern.I dont care if a women throws obscene language at me as log as I have the ability to respond in the manner I choose.ISIS was a riot cause she could give it and I was allowed to give it back, that was fun for me, I could of cared less if she liked me or not, I know she didnt like me!!LOL!Anyways, regardless the heated arguments, I always enjoyed you and others being able to voice it out there whatever the case.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I think this is a total cop-out. Since there's no need for even a minimal sense of decorum, may we proceed to insult the staff here too?

You are absolutely free to think whatever you like, of course. You may proceed with whatever you like, again, within the rules stated. If an minimally moderated forum is not to your liking then I might suggest not clicking on the forum nor posting in here.

However, if you really wish to insult me, take me on in a verbal war of words over my moderation style in this particular forum, I can assure you I most certainly welcome that opportunity. Start a new thread and pull that suicidal trigger, Sir.

Please trust me when I say that some moderators are harboring a tiny bit of pent-up frustration and would absolutely love the opportunity to unleash a little bit of it on good folks just like you.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You are absolutely free to think whatever you like, of course. You may proceed with whatever you like, again, within the rules stated. If an minimally moderated forum is not to your liking then I might suggest not clicking on the forum nor posting in here.

However, if you really wish to insult me, take me on in a verbal war of words over my moderation style in this particular forum, I can assure you I most certainly welcome that opportunity. Start a new thread and pull that suicidal trigger, Sir.

Please trust me when I say that some moderators are harboring a tiny bit of pent-up frustration and would absolutely love the opportunity to unleash a little bit of it on good folks just like you.
Doove, call me an ass kisser if ya want but I'm with cc on this one. The rules do not say anything about talking caca to a Mod (unless he wants to join in and then I think he would be fair game) but all you gotta do is ignore the Marshall's of the world. Not a biggie there.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:50 PM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Doove, call me an ass kisser if ya want but I'm with cc on this one. The rules do not say anything about talking caca to a Mod (unless he wants to join in and then I think he would be fair game) but all you gotta do is ignore the Marshall's of the world. Not a biggie there.
You're an ass-kisser! Riiight!
Old 07-17-2011, 04:52 PM   #22
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
dont quote my handle in a post like that, that's not me.. For defense of Handle integrity

give it a pass because it "came from a hot chick that's willing to suck a penis", If I'm ever going to give a pass, this is the girl that will get it

ISIS was a riot cause she could give it and I was allowed to give it back, that was fun for me, I could of cared less if she liked me or not, I know she didnt like me!!LOL! There's nothing better (in the world of arguing) than arguing with a girl you don't have to impress. You can gain lots of insight.
PS The phrase is "I couldn't have cared less."

I always enjoyed you and others being able to voice it out there whatever the case. At the end of the day, give a hand up to the folks you were trying to knock on their asses.
Good post.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #23
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was actually thinking of YOUR hypocrisy when I said this...and>

this was exactly WHAT I was thinking of.You just made my point .I dont whine now or ever to the mods to STOP the hypocrisy, I just point it out.
Pointing out the hypocrisy is what i'm doing here, JB. People have been banned for far less than what Marshall is getting away with. So frankly, the hypocrisy isn't on my end. If they want to create an unmoderated forum for people like Marshall to go in and scream and yell and act like a 13 year old wannabe tough guy, then they should go ahead and do it. But to take a forum that already existed and turn it into an unmoderated forum just so people like Marshall can have a place to not be moderated, i disagree with that and i don't think it makes me a hypocrite to say so.

Quote:
I dont want anyone silenced,
Neither do i, for the most part. But let's think about this for a second. Think about all the posters who have not made themselves a part of this "new" forum - most of the names i can think of being on the Conservative side of the aisle even. Do you think Marshall's 46 posts (today alone) acting like a total imbecile has anything to do with that? I do. And so i think enabling Marshall has essentially removed some valuable opinions from here. Even ones i disagree with.

Quote:
i can take personal attacks, thats ALL I get from you,I dont want it to go away.People attacking you verbally is a harsh part of reality.This site is nothing compared to the treatment that happens out in the real world.You gotta dig deeper than that!!LOL!!
This isn't about "personal attacks". Hell, Marshall's a wannabe. Like you said, anyone can throw around obscenities all day long. And except on the days when he's posting his nonsense 46 times, people like Olivia or PJ get under my skin more than this simpleton does. And that's not a knock against Olivia or PJ - the reason they get under my skin is because i actually have some respect for them. Marshall/Whirlaway doesn't get me annoyed at Marshall/Whirlaway. Marshall/Whirlaway gets me annoyed at the mods.

Quote:
Your basic response to that was to give it a pass because it "came from a hot chick that's willing to suck a penis", or something to that effect.
You misunderstood, but only by a little. My comment concerned the fact that i get knocked around over there by people who get upset with me, while Nikki gets heaped with praise for her posts.....when her "sarcastic, take subtle digs at people" posting style is pretty damn near identical to mine. That was my point - in my sarcastic, subtle dig at people kind of way. I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with your point.

Quote:
There's a major difference between the two and you seem to pick and choose where you apply your concern.
And i'm simply suggesting there's a major difference between Marshall/Whirlaway and everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
If an minimally moderated forum is not to your liking then I might suggest not clicking on the forum nor posting in here.
As i alluded to above, i'm apparently not the only one who thinks you allowed the political/religious discussions (if not the entire Sandbox forum) to be ruined. Which, i'm sure, wasn't your intent with setting up the new rules - so i'm not blaming you. Unintended consequences and all. However, "minimally moderated" shouldn't mean "not moderated".

Quote:
I really don't think it's very becoming for mods to be goading posters like this.

Quote:
Again with the goading. "Folks just like me"? With people like Marshall/Whirlaway in here, you're really going to say that to me?

Quote:
Actually, WTF, the rules are pretty clear. Outside of the forbidden topics as stated in the OP, there are no rules. Which is why i posed the original question. And it's also why i'm a little taken aback by Chica Chaser's seeming offense to it.

But if this is what they want, then ok i guess.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #24
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
You forgot the only part of your post that matters. And the one that I was referring to earlier. No offense taken just a little defense.

If you would like to debate that point, fine. If you would like to talk with ownership of this site, fine. You don't seem to quite have a full grasp of the rules in here. I'm just another....whats the word? Yes, fucktard... in here. IF I choose to get into a debate/discussion in here, I will expect to be treated just as anyone else. I laid out the rules above and I will live within them too.

The only real alternative is to either stop all political discussions OR just start handing out points within the regular board rules. Is that a more attractive option for you? Just in this short amount of time numerous folks would have been on 90 day vacations due to points accumulation.

So again, if you don't like the rules or the moderation in this forum, you most certainly have other options. As far as goading, please take another look at your OP on this matter...aimed directly at me. Defensive moves only. I appreciate your opinion of the current status of the Sandbox, but I have feeling most here will disagree with you.

In the end, this is you guys area...if you want something changed lets discuss it. You will find I'm quite open minded to reasonable adult conversation.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:05 AM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
wannabe tough guy,

Even ones i disagree with.

that's not a knock against Olivia or PJ -

And i'm simply suggesting there's a major difference between Marshall/Whirlaway and everyone else.

I really don't think it's very becoming for mods to be goading posters like this.
bottom line, you pick and choose how you "goate" people and have your own style that at times is just as equivalent to Marshall.You just back door it, dress it up difrently through the use of language .You can explain your views in this tempo all day long and actually the conversations would settle down by YOU reducing the tone and language that you string togethor, you just choose not and instead instigate and fuel the responses , untill you back track when you HAVE to and try and place blame on others for situations you have contributed to, but dont want to take responsibility for because you feel like your above everyone.This really is the liberal way of discrediting people through shifting the argument around .You stalked OLIVIA around here with your "tone" and have just as much responsibility for tuning her out as anyone.You try and explain yourself off as being difrent and ABOVE it, but its all the same with you, just wrapped up in a difrent style and use of language.Your just as cutting in your tempo and use of the language , you just mask and hide behind civility in how you craft the language.Its transparent to me.Your a smart guy who has the ability to contribute to calming the tone on this board at anytime but you pick and choose just as much as anyone here, you carry the same responsibility and if you want things to quiet down it can start with you if choose it, kinda like taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your actions to affect an outcome instead of shifting off the blame.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #26
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
you pick and choose how you "goate" people and have your own style that at times is just as equivalent to Marshall.
Did you manage to keep a straight face when you typed that?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:55 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
bottom line, you pick and choose how you "goate" people and have your own style that at times is just as equivalent to Marshall.You just back door it, dress it up difrently through the use of language ..

We all do what we accuse Marshall of doing........just not near as often!

Marshall does it 24/7, 100% of the time.

Is Marshall a reflection to how we look to others? I'd reluctantly vote yes but the big difference is.... and when I say big , I mean huge, huge huge as in gigantic is that we do not do it near as often.

It is like drinking water. The right amount is healthy but if you tried and drink 5 gallons it could kill ya.

Marshall is 5 gallons, not healthy for anyone except to point out to all that this is how we are perceived by some at any one time.

Yea Marshall, you are what we all hope not to be! A shining example
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:32 PM   #28
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
We all do what we accuse Marshall of doing........just not near as often!

Marshall does it 24/7, 100% of the time.

Is Marshall a reflection to how we look to others? I'd reluctantly vote yes but the big difference is.... and when I say big , I mean huge, huge huge as in gigantic is that we do not do it near as often.

It is like drinking water. The right amount is healthy but if you tried and drink 5 gallons it could kill ya.

Marshall is 5 gallons, not healthy for anyone except to point out to all that this is how we are perceived by some at any one time.

Yea Marshall, you are what we all hope not to be! A shining example
I agree .
Old 07-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #29
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
This isn't about "personal attacks". Hell, Marshall's a wannabe. Like you said, anyone can throw around obscenities all day long. And except on the days when he's posting his nonsense 46 times, people like Olivia or PJ get under my skin more than this simpleton does. And that's not a knock against Olivia or PJ - the reason they get under my skin is because i actually have some respect for them.
Aw, isn't that sweet.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:11 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Awwwwwwwwwwww, ain't that sweet!

I say we run PJ and Doove as the new Hope and Change. Let them fight it out who will be Prez and Vice Prez.

I actually think the Vice Prez has the better job!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women