Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Where Will Michelle and Barack Go?
Back to his community organizing roots - Chicago 8 27.59%
The city of his wall street buddies - New York 7 24.14%
Michelle will demand a bi-costal lifestyle - NY/Martha's Vineyard/LA 4 13.79%
Where his heart belongs - Europe 1 3.45%
Where every Muslim wants to be - Mecca 6 20.69%
To his roots - Africa 5 17.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #31
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why does it matter who WW voted for? Let's just say, hypothetically, that he voted for Obama. Can't he change his mind? It's not like Obama kept any campaign promises, and a lot of people who voted for him feel let down. We all knew McCain was an idiot, but we were told Obama would be different. He's not. Pisses me off.
COG you should be old to know it's all rhetoric every election- there's not a President that you can name that promised something and couldn't keep it whether intentional or unintentional. As far as Obama change is never easy that's the fact because you are always going to have some people who like the status quo- prime example- Insurance companies made billions before Obamacare- they could deny you for a pre-existing conditions and there was nothing you could do- we can all agree that Health care was in shambles and needed a "change" of course you are going to have those who benefit from the status quo in this case insurance companies be resistant to change.
COG- take Afghanistan prior to 9-11 they had one of the most oppressive govt in modern school- women could not leave the house unless accompanied by a man- girls could only be educated up to the age of 8- no playing of any type of music- men could not shave-banning of many traditional sports etc- when the Karzai govt took over and allowed women to be educated- allowed women to work and not force the burka- men could shave without penalty- these were all CHANGES that many people accepted but there are some (TALIBAN) who do not like the changes and have bombed girls schools- kidnap innocent people- all because they are against change- so change is never easy.
Now back to WW- my whole point is he's full of shit and can't even argue his points so it's useless debating him- he's a typical jerk that thinks everything the GOP says is right and the DEMS always wrong- that's being a zombie. On the flip side if you have a Democrat who believes only they have the solutions they are no better. I honestly have seen things Obama proposed that I didn't like- I honestly believe he has good intentions and good will- I didn't feel that way about Bush- I honestly think Bush has set this country back so far it's unreal. Again how do you get handed a booming economy and low UE and 8 years have record deficits- 2 wars and a failed economy????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #32
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Again how do you get handed a booming economy and low UE and 8 years have record deficits- 2 wars and a failed economy????
Well 1 war over at the end of this year, but if Romney would be elected I guess in no time we'll have our second war again. Iran
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #33
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Well 1 war over at the end of this year, but if Romney would be elected I guess in no time we'll have our second war again. Iran
I agree and did you read Romney's latest economic plan he proposed yesterday- first most critcs and these are non-partisan critcs said Romney's plan would have little to no chance of coming into law because they would be so unpopular with Dems and GOP alike that it would never get through either houses. There's just something about Romney I don't trust- he has flip flopped too much for me to view him as credible- I olve how this person summed up Romney's economic plan:

Romney's plan (Verbatim from Mitt Romney)
- Re-structuring Social Security and Medicare, including letting seniors choose between federal coverage and private health insurance plans

- Reducing foreign aid to countries that don't need it and countries "that oppose American interests."

- Cutting the size of the federal workforce and linking government salaries to private sector salaries
- Combining wasteful government agencies"
----–
Translation:
- Killing Social Security and Medicare by duping seniors into believing their money is as safe and dependable if invested privately with the same Wall Street firms that blew up our economy.
- Reducing foreign aid to countries that don't need it and countries "that oppose American interests." = Substanceless rhetorical blather that is intended to sound nice and is targetting people angry about the necessity of foreign aid as part of our foreign relations and NATIONAL SECURITY policies.
- Eviscerating the ferderal gov't but reducing workforce and therby threatening gov't efficacy and efficiency and capability of carrying out its enforcement duties pursuant to various statutes and regulatory schema and thereby engaging in de facto deregulation. Making sure the federal employees who are left get just as screwed as private emplyees under the plutocratic new world order the GOP is constructing is jus icing on the cake.
- Combining wasteful government agencies = Going Bain all over the federal gov't, merging all sorts of agencies so that workforce can be reduced and thereby not reducing the ability of those agencies to carry out their duties as a result of workforce reductions but also because they now are trying to do the jobs of multiple agencies with a fraction of the workforce.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #34
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Well said.
To me the only GOP guy that makes any sense is Newt Gringrich.
Besides that he might be a good debate party for Obama, he has proven in the past that he is able and willing to NEGOTIATE. The rest has no clue what that word means.

(I do like Huntsman and Ron Paul but they have no chance)
Old 11-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Newt? Yes...we agree here ! And a Lincoln/Douglass debate between Obama and Gingrich would be worth the price of admission on Pay TV !

Obama would never agree to it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Well said.
To me the only GOP guy that makes any sense is Newt Gringrich.
Besides that he might be a good debate party for Obama, he has proven in the past that he is able and willing to NEGOTIATE. The rest has no clue what that word means.

(I do like Huntsman and Ron Paul but they have no chance)
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #36
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Newt? Yes...we agree here ! And a Lincoln/Douglass debate between Obama and Gingrich would be worth the price of admission on Pay TV !

Wow really? is it possible? We agree?
I'm stunned!!!!
Old 11-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #37
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Didn't Cain and Newt agree to a Linclon/Douglass type debate- if so Cain is out of his league.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #38
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation No Chance

If that arrogant and tubby Newt could not even hold his campaign team together, what chance does he have of holding the United States together?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:57 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
COG you should be old to know it's all rhetoric every election- there's not a President that you can name that promised something and couldn't keep it whether intentional or unintentional. As far as Obama change is never easy that's the fact because you are always going to have some people who like the status quo- prime example- Insurance companies made billions before Obamacare- they could deny you for a pre-existing conditions and there was nothing you could do- we can all agree that Health care was in shambles and needed a "change" of course you are going to have those who benefit from the status quo in this case insurance companies be resistant to change.
COG- take Afghanistan prior to 9-11 they had one of the most oppressive govt in modern school- women could not leave the house unless accompanied by a man- girls could only be educated up to the age of 8- no playing of any type of music- men could not shave-banning of many traditional sports etc- when the Karzai govt took over and allowed women to be educated- allowed women to work and not force the burka- men could shave without penalty- these were all CHANGES that many people accepted but there are some (TALIBAN) who do not like the changes and have bombed girls schools- kidnap innocent people- all because they are against change- so change is never easy.
Now back to WW- my whole point is he's full of shit and can't even argue his points so it's useless debating him- he's a typical jerk that thinks everything the GOP says is right and the DEMS always wrong- that's being a zombie. On the flip side if you have a Democrat who believes only they have the solutions they are no better. I honestly have seen things Obama proposed that I didn't like- I honestly believe he has good intentions and good will- I didn't feel that way about Bush- I honestly think Bush has set this country back so far it's unreal. Again how do you get handed a booming economy and low UE and 8 years have record deficits- 2 wars and a failed economy????
First of all, Obama promised open and transparent government. Secrecy is now worse than the Nixon administration. Second, he promised to close Gitmo within one year. Gitmo is still open. Third, he promised to end the wars. He got involved in more wars, and is only leaving Iraq because the Iraqis are tired of us. Fourth, he promised bipartisan health care reform. Obamacare was passed on mainly a party line vote, only after threats and sweetheart deals with Democrats. These are serious lies, and ought not be tolerated.

How much better is Afghanistan now? How will it be once we leave? If ever. When did it ever become our problem? We didn't go to war to free the Afghan people, we were chasing OBL. American lives and money are not worth fighting in Afghanistan.

And he is half right, when he says the DEMS are always wrong. He just needs to add that the REPS are always wrong, too.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #40
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Flawed poll:

My guess if the Republicans stay on the same track that they're on now is back to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Unfortunately, TTH, I do believe you're right. And I'm not sure we'd be any better off with one of those Republican "electable" clowns, so it really doesn't matter.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #42
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Actually, I think that Hunstman would make a decent President. But he has about as much chance of getting the Republican nomination for President as I have of catching on as a free agent in the NBA this summer.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:38 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It's amazing how bad the crop of Republicans can make Huntsman look good. But he is "unelectable." I'm starting to think we might as well quit the charade, re-elect Obama, and hopefully when the country collapses, as it certainly will under either party (Obama is just quicker at bringing on the inevitable), there will be enough left to rebuild.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:38 AM   #44
canoodle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Newt is the man!!!
canoodle is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:01 AM   #45
timpage
Account Disabled

I'm not as confident about Obama's chances....the economy will dictate, as it always does. If the economic situation remains stagnant or gets worse, Obama could be in trouble.....but only if Romney is the GOP nominee. If it's one of the outer space wingnuts (Cain, Perry, Gingrich, Bachmann), Obama will coast to an easy win, no matter the economic outlook. Luckily, the majority of Americans are not right-wing fringe lunatics like Whirly and Marshall.

BTW, is there any way the mods can disable Marshall's H and A keys on his keyboard? That would be good....
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women