Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Where Will Michelle and Barack Go?
Back to his community organizing roots - Chicago 8 27.59%
The city of his wall street buddies - New York 7 24.14%
Michelle will demand a bi-costal lifestyle - NY/Martha's Vineyard/LA 4 13.79%
Where his heart belongs - Europe 1 3.45%
Where every Muslim wants to be - Mecca 6 20.69%
To his roots - Africa 5 17.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #46
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

BTW, is there any way the mods can disable Marshall's H and A keys on his keyboard? That would be good....
And repeated emoticons too.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #47
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I throughly enjoy reading the Obama zombie political analysis and prognostications; it proves how far out of touch with America you guys are.....

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...42-liberals-21

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I'm not as confident about Obama's chances....the economy will dictate, as it always does. If the economic situation remains stagnant or gets worse, Obama could be in trouble.....but only if Romney is the GOP nominee. If it's one of the outer space wingnuts (Cain, Perry, Gingrich, Bachmann), Obama will coast to an easy win, no matter the economic outlook. Luckily, the majority of Americans are not right-wing fringe lunatics like Whirly and Marshall.

BTW, is there any way the mods can disable Marshall's H and A keys on his keyboard? That would be good....
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #48
timpage
Account Disabled

Wonder how they defined "conservative"? Do you think they included the following parameters?

1. You're conservative if you're in favor of social security, medicaid and medicare being abolished.

2. You're conservative if you believe that the best way to cure America's current economic crisis is to pass a tax plan that will result in the middle class paying more taxes and the millionaires paying less taxes.

3. You're conservative if you believe that the best alternative methodology to cure America's current economic crisis is to get together in a big stadium with a bunch of fanatically religious lunatics and pray about the problem....while also praying for rain in Texas.

4. You're conservative if you think that women who are impregnated by rapists, including members of their own family, shouldn't have the option to terminate the pregnancy.

5. And so on....

Stay in the shallow end of the pool Whirly....My guess would be that a significant majority of those poll respondents had Ronald Reagan in mind when they answered that question, not the current crop of crazies who define conservatism.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nice job of setting a straw argument and knocking it down, then congratulating yourself, Tim. I'm not a conservative, but none that I know believe any of that crap. Except #3, and I don't like them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #50
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Nice job of setting a straw argument and knocking it down, then congratulating yourself, Tim. I'm not a conservative, but none that I know believe any of that crap. Except #3, and I don't like them.
1. Herman Cain, on Fox News, last week:

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said Sunday that he didn't agree with abortion "under any circumstance."
The candidate, who has promised to work to overturn Roe v. Wade, told NBC's David Gregory that he believes in "life from conception."
"I do not agree with abortion under any circumstance," he insisted.
"Exceptions for rape and incest?" Gregory asked.
"Not for rape and incest," Cain replied. "Because if you look at rape and incest, the percentage of those instances is so miniscule that there are other options."
But when it came to cases where the life of the mother was at stake, the former Godfather's Pizza CEO left a little wiggle room.
"If it's the life of the mother, that family is going to have to make that decision."

2. Herman Cain's 9 9 9 plan. You remember that, right? The thing everybody was talking about before we found out that Herman is a serial sexual harrasser and bully? I'd find you a link but you seem smart enough to locate one of the 5,000 stories out there concluding that middle-class folks would pay more under the plan and rich folks would pay less.

3. Michelle Bachman, February 10, while speaking in front of the fruit loops at the Constitutional Coalition regarding Medicare:

Bachmann spoke this past weekend at the right-wing Constitutional Coalition in St. Louis, Missouri, and put forth her plan. "So, what you have to do, is keep faith with the people that are already in the system, that don't have any other options, we have to keep faith with them. But basically what we have to do is wean everybody else off," said Bachmann. "And wean everybody off because we have to take those unfunded net liabilities off our bank sheet, we can't do it. So we just have to be straight with people. So basically, whoever our nominee is, is going to have to have a Glenn Beck chalkboard and explain to everybody this is the way it is."
It certainly is interesting to see a Republican not talk in any euphemistic terms about personal accounts, or about saving the system, etc., but to openly admit that the goal is to no longer provide the social benefits themselves, and to transition away from them.

There. Now, you know some conservatives who believe those things.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok, Tim. #1. I'm not going to defend his statement. It is wrong. #2. Why not read the plan, instead of stories about the plan. It's not a great plan, but it is far better than the status quo. #3. SS and Medicare are not sustainable at current levels. That is simply a fact. I don't think anyone wants to get rid of the programs, (except me) but they can't continue as is.

Hey, you gave a rational response to my post. How odd, yet refreshing. Thanks.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:44 PM   #52
timpage
Account Disabled

Could care less what you think about his statement or what you condescendingly label as my "rational response"...as if you would recognize one if it landed on top of your pointy-ass head. Love the way you point out how he is wrong (we "rational" people know that), when the point is...you were.

And again, you read the 9 9 9 plan, I'm sure you can come up with whatever suits you. The point is that almost everybody else who has read it agrees with the original point that I made, while you indicated that no conservatives you know take that position.

Whether the programs are sustainable or not depends on a variety of factors.....which isn't the topic of discussion. It was whether or not conservatives (and the idiotic candidates they support) are in favor of abolishing the programs. I can find more quotes from more of your idiotic candidates that prove they do support that position if you like.

Oh, wait, you don't support anybody, you're not a Republican or a Democrat, you can't be blamed for anything, you can only take credit as a critic from the cheap seats. Grow a set.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:57 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Arrogant Asshat? LOL. Well, at least you didn't call me a neocon.

So I should become a Republican or Democrat so I could take some of the blame. No thanks, I will stand for what is right instead. But thanks for asking.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #54
RedMerc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I judge all of my opinions and political persuasions on how many reviews someone has. Whirly has a lot, Obama has none, oddly enough, Michelle has one, Rick Perry has 19, wow, and Tim, you have zero (but there is still time!).

So, my suggestion, is that in 2013, Obama and Michelle take their happy asses to the Happy Ending Massage parlour on 3rd and Montgomery. We elect Whirly as president with Fast Gunn as VP for stability in the Executive and get Rick Perry as the first Entertainment Czar and this whole issue should be resolved.

Then again, I could be off on some of this and perhaps I have made some of this up.
RedMerc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women