Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #16
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Who has the better bond rating - Israel or the US?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Funny, 2 years ago you were probably one of the idiots saying "what's all the fuss Irans nuclear program is peaceful development of energy !

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #18
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The reason Obama wants a mutual response is because he can't make a decision or take an action by himself.
Yeah, and your hero has nothing to do with that.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:28 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Funny, 2 years ago you were probably one of the idiots saying "what's all the fuss Irans nuclear program is peaceful development of energy !
Whirly, the key word in the above referenced quote is "probably." Please post the link where trynagetlaid "probably" made the statement "what's all the fuss Irans nuclear program is peaceful development of energy."

Once you done so we can discuss the actual statement and why trynagetlaid might have made that claim. Otherwise your "probably" is "probably" more of Whirly's "bullshit!"

As far as we know, it is "probably" just as likely that Whirly "probably" made up the statement entirely. Perhaps Whirly should prove that he did not! The burden of proof is on you, Whirly. Please don't disappoint us. I would hate to think that Whirly might be guilty of "probably" making bullshit up!

Strike that last "probably" and insert "actually!"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #20
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
No sir, 2 years ago I said the same thing I'm saying now - "Who gives a fuck?"

How bout them Cowboys? Halftime 28-7!!!
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #21
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Yeah, and your hero has nothing to do with that.
Classic move - ignore what I said and slip something that has nothing to do with the conversation. So, ok, I'll bite. Which hero would that be? But it has nothing what so ever to do with the fact that Obama isn't terribly fond of making decisions. Going it alone with Iran is well outside his bandwidth of controversial decision making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post

Israel is a country of seven, eight million tops. Regardless of their bond rating or debt, we still have more money. Period. It is inevitable because of the economy of scale.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #22
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
So, ok, I'll bite. Which hero would that be? But it has nothing what so ever to do with the fact that Obama isn't terribly fond of making decisions. Going it alone with Iran is well outside his bandwidth of controversial decision making.
Hillary. I'm quite sure she has a lot of input into how things are being played out. A lot.

But then, you voted for Hillary's mandate, only to argue that it's a horrible, horrible policy when Obama adopted it.

You're more transparent than you think Olivia.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #23
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Hillary. I'm quite sure she has a lot of input into how things are being played out. A lot.

But then, you voted for Hillary's mandate, only to argue that it's a horrible, horrible policy when Obama adopted it.

You're more transparent than you think Olivia.

I'm on my Blackberry so be patient with me a bit lol.

A couple of things. For one, I do not agree with Hilary on Israel. She's pro Palestinian, and I am not - at all. That's not to say they don't deserve a home land also, and I'm against settlements; but overall, I don't agree with the tactics of the radical Palestinian movement. Hillary does. And secondly, when Obama appointed retired Senator Mitchell to liase with the Middle East he clipped Hillary's wings. He outs maneuvered her. But even if Hillary has input, it still doesn't mitigate the fact that Obama is the president, and the buck should stop with him. Sometimes no decision is a decision in and un to itself.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Back To The Question

All you have to do is study a few sites and understand that actually building the mecanicle structure of a Fission Bomb is not difficult.

But, getting enough fissionable material, ie U235 or Plutonium. is the big key. This is what the Iranians are close to achieving. They have finally got their "peaceful" nuclear program up and running to the point to where they can arrive at enough weapons grade material to build a A-Bomb.

All Israel has to do is destroy the facility that is the heart of this industry. Since they are pretty good in the intelligence game, they probably know where it is, and what it will take to destroy it.

This could happen within weeks. The big question is, what will be the World's reaction when they do it.

The best method might be to simply Nuke the site, and then deny it. Simply say, "I guess their bomb went off on it's own. Maybe they shouldn't have been fooling around with this stuff".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #25
Mr E
Gaining Momentum

Iran by keeping things hidden and on the down low for so long pretty much means they are building weapons. As to having the ability to toss those things our way, well they have bought, oops (not for public consumption) meant to say all they have to do is buy the ability from countries that do have the ability. And since Pakistan has those type weapons why are not people bugging out about those as much since they have a radical movement in country that really does hate us more than Iran. Iran would most likely use them to keep us out the area that they wish to control.

In of it self a country having those type weapons is no big deal.
When it becomes a big deal is when the radicals get hands on those things and start using them on everybody including themselves.

Self destructive radicalism knows no nationality.
Mr E is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

I don't think that any serious observer doubts their intentions. The real question is 1) what can we do about it; and 2) what should be do about it. Based on my limited reading on the subject, the trickiest part of the equation is number one, not number two. There is serious doubt about our ability to engage in a military strike that would take out their weapons program.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #27
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I don't think that any serious observer doubts their intentions. The real question is 1) what can we do about it; and 2) what should be do about it. Based on my limited reading on the subject, the trickiest part of the equation is number one, not number two. There is serious doubt about our ability to engage in a military strike that would take out their weapons program.

you dumbasses got it ass-backwards......we can easily take out their nuclear program......the cowards fear the Iranian reaction to doing so........liberal pussies like you claim we can't take out their nuclear program because you don't want to take out their nuclear program......

in reality you don't believe there's any harm from a nuclear Iran.......you think it's America with nuclear weapons the world needs to worry about!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

All Israel has to do is destroy the facility that is the heart of this industry. Since they are pretty good in the intelligence game, they probably know where it is, and what it will take to destroy it.
The best method might be to simply Nuke the site, and then deny it. Simply say, "I guess their bomb went off on it's own. Maybe they shouldn't have been fooling around with this stuff".
From www.debka.com today:

Brig. Hassan Moghadam, head of Revolutionary Guards missile development and sections of Iran's nuclear program, was killed in the explosions that hit two IRGC bases 46 kilometers west of Tehran Saturday, Nov. 12. The official fatality figure was 32. The bases are located in Malard, a town in the Shahryar district. The Moadarres facility was the first to be hit, while the second and bigger blast occurred at Amir-al-Mo'menin where ambulances were denied entry due to its sensitivity.

Also:

Shortly after explosions rocked Iranian Revolutionary Guards bases near Tehran Saturday, Nov. 12, Ahmed Rezaie, 31, was found dead in a Dubai Hotel. He was the the son of the high-ranking Mohsen Rezaie, secretary of the powerful Expediency Council and former IRGC commander. The cause of his death strongly resembled the method by which Hamas' contact man with Tehran, Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, was slain on Jan. 19, 2010 in another Dubai hotel – injected with a muscle relaxant and smothered with a pillow.

The Israelis don't play.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women