Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2014, 09:52 AM   #166
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
This fucking guy needs therapy. .
I'll say....If I requested a freshly cooked meal and some cunty wench tried to shame me into taking a reheated one that others had taken a bite out of. I wouldn't be saying I was misunderstood, I'd be pointing out a crazy bitch and more than a few of her WK's!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:24 AM   #167
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'll say....If I requested a freshly cooked meal and some cunty wench tried to shame me into taking a reheated one that others had taken a bite out of. I wouldn't be saying I was misunderstood, I'd be pointing out a crazy bitch and more than a few of her WK's!
Whatever. Dude has a Body of Work
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #168
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Overfed and underloved. Some things don't change.

Did you put on the potato sack for Halloween?
LOL....someone asked me about that thread the other day! TFF. The potato sack has been retired....too itchy!!! I prefer sittin' nekkid in the corner while pondering the actions and words of others. Much less cumbersome!

I'm always happy to give ya a little lovin', hon. Next time you're in the big D or even if ya wanna make a special trip...
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #169
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
If I requested a freshly cooked meal and some cunty wench tried to shame me into taking a reheated one that others had taken a bite out of.
Do you realized you screwed up the analogy by adding the bolded text, presumably for emphasis? The OP did not voice concern about being pressured into accepting unappealing slots, nor did he mention his time being shorted.

Ultimately your analogy is like the OP's arguments - forced, and thus ineffective.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:08 AM   #170
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I have found that girls in general and providers in particular can be very touchy and I was hoping that by bringing out these misconceptions to the light of day that they might be dispelled and communications thereby enhanced. So why is there so much hostility in just holding the conversation?
I'll answer that for you...

You're assuming that the responses you receive from these girls are the same responses we all receive from providers, and women in general...you're wrong. These things don't happen to the rest of us...because we're not morons who don't know how to talk to providers, or women in general...or because we don't talk to the idiotic providers, or women in general...

You seem to be the only guy in the world who is doubling down on stupid...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:19 AM   #171
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Actually, SAangel, I strive to be Mr. Diplomacy and do ask politely for what I want.
However, that is very often not enough and I have been misunderstood many times in spite of trying to be nice.
People always seem inclined to read something into what was said that was never intended.
Oh really? Mr. Diplomacy? Allow me to bring up the recent past.

Quote:

. . . Caroline, you might want to take a bubble bath and sip a glass of wine and consider why you impute motives to your customers that may only be in your pretty little head.

Condescending and patronizing.

Quote:
Well, first of all, Caroline, it was never my intention to ridicule you in any way whatsoever.
I respect providers because I know their profession is often difficult.
However, that imagined slight does highlight the exact point that I have been trying to make here.

"Imagined slight." Heh.

Quote:

. . . I can understand how haggling over price or wanting something not on her menu might upset her, but then arguing with a woman's logic has never been productive so it's better just to avoid that scene.
Oh, no, that's not misogynistic at all.

Quote:
There is actually a long list of valid reasons as why a client might request the first appointment.
We're still waiting on that "long list." Or do you just say things based on imaginary justification to back up your claims and hope no one calls you on it? I called you on it. The words came out of your mouth (figuratively speaking). I didn't force you to say them. Now I'm just asking you to back them up, or wear the brand that you're full of sh*t and will just throw out claims with absolutely no evidence to back them up, just so you can seem right.

Quote:

1. Flexible Schedule.
2. Prefer to be her first.
Hey, wait a minute here!
I just saw the trick!
You are trying to make me justify to you my early appointment, but I am the customer, you know, the one with the money, therefore, I get to decide when I want to see you.
Oh, that's right, you did try. And failed. Pathetic attempt to dodge by accusing us of trying to "trick" you when you ran out of reasons at (kind of) two. Yes, asking someone to back up a claim they brought up in the first place is very "tricky."

Quote:
Caroline, why are you being so damned difficult with me?
Because you thought you were picking on a weakling who was going to let you be a jerk and try to make me look like a fool for your own amusement and an obsessive need to feel superior. Except I find people like you amusing. You say things that are so rude, arrogant, insulting, demeaning, and ridiculous, and then are honestly shocked when people bite back. I bit back, and you're upset that I won't learn my place. Deal with it.

Quote:

This entire discussion began with one of your very own conclusions (not to mention erroneous)

You have yet to prove my position erroneous.

Quote:

If you could stop your runaway brain and be objective for a minute, you would see that the problem is actually only an imaginary one that you yourself concocted and projected.

Pointing fingers in the wrong direction, sweetie. So far, you are the only one that has concocted a claim he can't back up. There is no reason for a gentleman to demand the first appointment of the day other than the fact that he thinks she is (to put it politely) no longer "fresh" after she has seen someone. Asking for an EARLY appointment is not the same as demanding to be FIRST. We've been over this. But you chose a position without thinking it through and now you're desperate to be right, so you'll keep deflecting the hard questions and trying to discredit me whenever you get the chance.

Quote:

I object to such a venomous and unfounded accusations of my sterling character.

Sterling character. Heh.

Quote:

. . . Furthermore, you might consider that your sessions would be more enjoyable if you would see your customers in a more favorable light.

I am very good at what I do and I enjoy it immensely, as I'm sure any of my wonderful clients would tell you. I simply don't suffer stupidity well. Which really is only a problem for you and WTF so far.

Quote:

. . .We won't speak further about this matter as we appreciate the modest limits of female logic, such as it is.
Lol, again, that's not misogynistic at all.

Quote:
Well, I have been misunderstood before and I suspect that it won't be the last.
Perhaps it is time for you to consider that it is not we who are misunderstanding. Just a suggestion.

Quote:

I have nothing against women. A good woman is a prize, but honestly they can be so exasperating sometimes.
Really?! It is fascinating to me that you don't see how many decades behind the curve you are when it comes to seeing women as people. The fact that most of the things you have to say about women could easily be lines spoken in Mad Men should be a pretty big clue.

Quote:
It sounds to me that you are more interested in creating an artificial argument than in seeing the reality as it is.
Once again, you are the only person that has proved they can't back up what they claim. No room to start accusing others of creating artificial arguments, I'm afraid.

Quote:

. . . I imagine that back when folks thought the world was flat, you would be right there with your meager math skills to show Eratosthenes how his calculations about the earth's structure were incorrect.
Did you really just try to discredit his simple (and correct) math on the subject by comparing it to people who disbelieved extremely advanced astronomic equations that they couldn't possibly understand? Maybe the two are the same for you....

Quote:
I do not understand the analogy in your cryptic message, Marie.
Her message was neither cryptic nor difficult for anyone else to understand. The problem, methinks, lies with you.

Quote:

So far I have received pretty much nothing except snide remarks, accusations and repeated requested for the list of reasons, but even that was not a legitimate request.
I assure you, it was a legitimate request. You just choose not to believe so because you can't back up what you claim.

Quote:

I will therefore offer another example of how unreasonable girls can be and just how trivial a reason she needs for cancelling an appointment.
Perhaps you should stop seeing "girls" and try grown women for a change. If you can find any that will see you.

Quote:
This truly demonstrates the level of maturity and genius with which we are dealing. I'm sure to you this is a scientific map and deserving of serious contemplation.

Quote:
What?

Do you mean to say that you ladies are only in this business because of the money?

. . .Here I thought you were all about customer satisfaction!

Sorry, couldn't resist. This is still one of my favorite little nuggets of your "wisdom."

Quote:
So just where in the world, did you get that wild notion of the the vagina being "self-cleaning?
Science. Or what you might know as "vile magic." I really can't tell what your relationship with science might be. Doesn't seem to be a close one, at any rate.

Quote:
Well, once again in spite of being a bright lady.
Thank you.

Quote:
you have reached a wrong conclusion, CD.
No, I haven't.

Quote:

. . .Emotional management is vital to a successful life, but very few practice, much less perfect the art-form.
You mean like dealing with rejection well instead of throwing a tantrum when the bitch refuses?

Quote:
Really....funny how you never acknowledged JessicaKnightly well thought out response. Was she trying to shame a female for having an opinion a man didn't give her.

Care to respond to her post?
Sure do. I probably wouldn't mind a lot of things that irk me now if my minimum was $1500. She has a different business strategy and perspective. If you want to pay me $1500+ then I'm delighted to let you be the first and only of the day. But I only ask $400, so to make as much as her minimum, I have to work 4 hours. That might be two 2hr appointments, or four 1hr appointments. So, unless I only ever book dinner dates or overnights, not everyone can be the first of the day if I'm going to try to keep up with a $1500 minimum lady.

And somehow I doubt you and FG are seeing $1500 ladies on a regular basis, so she's not representative of the ladies YOU demand such special treatment from. I guarantee you there are things that irk her that probably don't bother me at all. It doesn't make my position or opinion on this topic any less valid.

Quote:
Caroline, please heed my warning on this.

Do not mess with WTF.

Usually we keep him hidden under a rock, but sometimes he crawls out just to cause mischief or maybe run a sweet girl off the board with his acrid remarks.

I think he secretly wants to be the Queen Bitch of the board and feels threatened by you.

WTF is actually more like the Eccie version of Ebola, but we are working urgently on a vaccine for this deadly virus.
I appreciate the warning and the concern, but I'm very familiar with WTF and his bitchiness. I am unthreatened. It's a SHMB, and nothing he says can actually harm me. I like to keep that in perspective.

Quote:
That analogy doesn't work. If you requested a freshly cooked meal and then demanded that no one else had used the plate that day, whether it had been washed or not, the staff would laugh you out of the building. None of us are trying to serve you "reheated food." We will be fresh and clean when you arrive, or else you should write in your review that she was not and never see her again. We simply only have one plate on which to serve your food, and we keep it very fresh and sanitary. If you don't like that reality, then perhaps pay for play is not for you. You can't pay us to "rent" our vagina, and then get pissed that other people also get to rent it. You want one no one else touches? Put a ring on it and buy it. Otherwise, learn to share. And you are once again proving my position on the subject. Gents who request the first appointment absolutely mean that they think we're dirty and disgusting after that. Thanks for the assist, honey.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:27 AM   #172
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Poster Child

Dude, are you still living in your mother's basement?

. . . As for morons, you would be the perfect poster child for stupidity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I'll answer that for you...

You're assuming that the responses you receive from these girls are the same responses we all receive from providers, and women in general...you're wrong. These things don't happen to the rest of us...because we're not morons who don't know how to talk to providers, or women in general...or because we don't talk to the idiotic providers, or women in general...

You seem to be the only guy in the world who is doubling down on stupid...
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:46 AM   #173
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dude, are you still living in your mother's basement?

. . . As for morons, you would be the perfect poster child for stupidity!

People who live in glass houses should gently lay down the boulders they constantly are attempting to throw at other's houses, hon. Seems they'd get tired of 'em landing on their own feet.

Take a break and go read some philosophy or something. If ya find that a bit more than you can comprehend, then might I suggest, "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. It'd be a start in the right direction for ya, if nothing else and it's a fairly easy and short read. If reading is too much, you might try sitting still and focus on breathing for a while.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:47 AM   #174
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
...most of the things you have to say about women could easily be lines spoken in Mad Men ...
Umm, NO! Bert Cooper must be turning over in his grave.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #175
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I'm always happy to give ya a little lovin'
Careful, lest these mongers get the wrong idea.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #176
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Caroline's Tirade

As for the Tolstoy's tirade, Wow!

I didn't know you were keeping such a complete dossier on me.

You mentioned just about everything except my skydiving incident and my credit score, but I'm sure you'll find something insulting to say about that too.

I may have to write a special algorithm to account for every misconception you have, but let me get back to you on that once I can decode the entirety of your angry message and crunch out the numbers.

. . . I have a feeling that someone done you wrong and now you want to punish me for it.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #177
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Careful, lest these mongers get the wrong idea.

I know, right!?!? LOL
Old 11-06-2014, 12:02 PM   #178
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:

I have angry feelings because my Mommy done me wrong and now I want to punish you for it
FTFY
Old 11-06-2014, 12:11 PM   #179
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As for the Tolstoy's tirade, Wow!

I didn't know you were keeping such a complete dossier on me.

You mentioned just about everything except my skydiving incident and my credit score, but I'm sure you'll find something insulting to say about that too.

I may have to write a special algorithm to account for every misconception you have, but let me get back to you on that once I can decode the entirety of your angry message and crunch out the numbers.

. . . I have a feeling that someone done you wrong and now you want to punish me for it.

Yes, it couldn't possibly just be you.

No need to keep a dossier. All of these shining examples of your wit are located in this and one other thread. I could chase down other posts by you and come up with some gems, I'm sure, but I think we have enough to work with right here.

And if you're crunching numbers, please excuse me for not holding my breath. The simple math Old-T tried to map out for you seemed somewhat beyond your comprehension.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #180
john_deere
Valued Poster

holy shit....people are still engaging this idiot troll?

fast gunn is proof eccie needs a new moderating policy that includes a time out bin and mods who'll drop the fucking hammer.
john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women