Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sensory deprivation

I am just learning to bring out my dark side. I recently had someone blindfolded and he allowed me to introduce a few sensations and accept them. I am curious, since I am still a newbie at this, what kinds of sensations have you experienced? I want to hear from mild to wild, to see what steps I can take someone in the future.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #2
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Being deprived of seeing a nipple shot in your avatar is pure torture........ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:55 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yesterday I did a double blindfolded oral play in a session............it was kinda like a "where's Waldo?" experiment! so HOT!

I also enjoy a double blindfolded bubblebath!

there are so many foms of sensory depravation.......you can even be imaginative & use everyday things to implement in the playtime

research & do what feels comfortable to you......enjoy!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

My favorite sensory deprivation experience is still my ATF experience. Want to relive sometime, but finding the right provider for this is tough. I was restrained on a medical exam table with my feet in the stirrups, hands pulled down the sides of the table, blindfolded with noise cancelling headphones on my ears. I could hear nothing or see nothing and could not move. I like light pain, not heavy by any means and i was tickled, figged with a ginger root "butt plug' had my ass played with all kinds of toys, balls stretched and nipples pulled tugged and twisted. The sensations were over the top because of the lack of the sense of sound and sight. I was finished with a mind blowing orgasm after about an hour of this and of course, snowballed the cum with my what was then my ATF. She is now out of the business...so, I am hoping to find someone to relive this experience with!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #5
maxemus48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
My favorite sensory deprivation experience is still my ATF experience. Want to relive sometime, but finding the right provider for this is tough. I was restrained on a medical exam table with my feet in the stirrups, hands pulled down the sides of the table, blindfolded with noise cancelling headphones on my ears. I could hear nothing or see nothing and could not move. I like light pain, not heavy by any means and i was tickled, figged with a ginger root "butt plug' had my ass played with all kinds of toys, balls stretched and nipples pulled tugged and twisted. The sensations were over the top because of the lack of the sense of sound and sight. I was finished with a mind blowing orgasm after about an hour of this and of course, snowballed the cum with my what was then my ATF. She is now out of the business...so, I am hoping to find someone to relive this experience with!
Amen brother. when you find, let me know. i have experienced once and OMG
maxemus48 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #6
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for sharing that TBK. I would like to know more about others experiences so I can come up with my own plan of delightful sensations!
My first experience with off the cuff and I had not prepared for it, so there wasn't many different things I could introduce into it. But it was fun nonetheless!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:28 AM   #7
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
I am just learning to bring out my dark side.
Welcome to he 'DARK SIDE'
We have cookies!
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:25 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #9
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Many options with sensory deprivation ranging from simple use of a blindfold (try it with a first-time stranger sometime!), to long term restraint and deprivation - the holding of a position, deprived of some senses (sight, sound, etc) and perhaps being gagged, can, for some, result in an "endorphin rush", commonly known to most long distance runners, known as "runner's high". Very desireable to some.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #10
bamatide
Valued Poster

I recently discussed this with a friend and have added it to my to do list. I would like to have a session in the near future.
bamatide is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #11
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Yesterday I did a double blindfolded oral play in a session.......
I also enjoy a double blindfolded bubblebath!
while i've pioneered a double-blind taste test [me blindfolded, two women providing oral delites, me attempting to figure out whose mouth is whose],
i'm not seeing this...

two blindfolds on you? or on someone else?
a blindfold on two participants? were there other participants?
one blindfold over each eye?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

we were both blindfolded ...it heightened senses and was also a sensually silly fun way to grope and lick each other
Old 04-02-2013, 08:05 PM   #13
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
many foms of sensory depravation.
Pretty sure I experienced some of that the last time I was between your thighs Dallas.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
Pretty sure I experienced some of that the last time I was between your thighs Dallas.
mmmmmmm and you will again soon baby!!!

Nicolet---updates plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 04-13-2013, 03:59 AM   #15
HELL YES 76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

With my reg who is really into that type of play. I bind her arms to her body, blindfold her, insert commerical grade earplugs, industrial strength ear muffs and a ball-gag. After a few minutes of isolation and random acts of pleasure and pain she panics and realese a "safety ball" to signal me to stop. What happens in 10-20 minutes feels like hours in her mind? She'll have a sub-space expirance and not be fully coherent for a few minutes.

Afterwards we'll have a good hard/ rough fucking session the cool thing about this is she likes it very much and offers me a very steep discount and 1-1/2 session sometimes 2hrs. It's a very interesting style of play for me To me it's like artwork, just the endless possibility of play, the use of imagination and pushing boundaries.
HELL YES 76 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women