Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2019, 02:31 PM   #346
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The nuke plan in Iran that is being monitored 24/7 in real time by satellite is telling the truth. The satellite does not lie.

The violations of buying replacement parts for a reactor or not pouring cement into the plutonium plant are MINOR. The six countries that signed the agreement are not going to slap the sanctions back on for a minor violation. They don't Iran turning on the high speed centrifuges and enriching Uranium past 3.67% U-235 concentration, which can be verified by Satellite and other technology. The inspectors do not have to go to Iran every month to make sure they are in compliance with the most important constraints.
Read the articles again. Odumbo, et al, never appreciated what Iran had to start with, because their inspection plan was a piece of shit that verified little to nothing. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:45 PM   #347
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No it wasn't. And if you had proof you would have added a link.

You're caught in a lie again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
One needn't have an Nth degree of technical expertise to understand that liars lie, and Iran lied and cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.

Politifact depends on its unquestioning, nonthinking sycophants to buy into its lies and distortions. Politifact doesn't mention that that Iranian money -- that $1.7 billion -- was awarded by court settlement to the surviving family members of those Americans who were killed by Iranian in Beirut in 1983-84.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:34 PM   #348
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Don’t get him started on Snopes.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:42 PM   #349
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Politifact doesn't mention that that Iranian money -- that $1.7 billion -- was awarded by court settlement to the surviving family members of those Americans who were killed by Iranian in Beirut in 1983-84.
How can that be?

The money had already been returned to Iran before that case was settled.

https://www.cohenmilstein.com/case-s...ing-litigation
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:49 PM   #350
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
No it wasn't. And if you had proof you would have added a link.

You're caught in a lie again.
Posted a link to Lamberth's ruling multiple times. How many times do you have to be spoon fed an education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Don’t get him started on Snopes.
SNOPES is a lib-retard POS source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How can that be?

The money had already been returned to Iran before that case was settled.

https://www.cohenmilstein.com/case-s...ing-litigation

Quote:
Judge awards $2.2 billion to victims of Beirut attack on Marines
Plaintiffs who sued Iran over attack hope frozen Iranian assets in US can be collected; award is third in two weeks

31 March 2012, 7:53 am

(Times of Israel)
Old 02-17-2019, 08:31 AM   #351
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Posted a link to Lamberth's ruling multiple times. How many times do you have to be spoon fed an education?

SNOPES is a lib-retard POS source.
The money was sent to Iran in January of 2016.

You failed to mention that the Supreme Court did not rule on the case you cite until April of 2016.

It seems you always post part of the picture but fail to post the whole picture.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:40 AM   #352
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So IBH, like so many of his fellow posters, won’t believe the truth or admit the DOTUS is a liar.

Further, IBH’s post indicate that he hypocritically believes that the fucking constitution only pertains to their guns and not to anything else. We know where he stands on the 14th.

Discredit the media. Discredit the institutions of government. Wipe your ads with the fucking constitution.

Can we call Trump’s power grab it what it is? Or would that offend his followers?
Old 02-17-2019, 08:44 AM   #353
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The money was sent to Iran in January of 2016.

You failed to mention that the Supreme Court did not rule on the case you cite until April of 2016.

It seems you always post part of the picture but fail to post the whole picture.
Don't presume to tell me what the fuck I didn't mention. Fucking Odumbo is the mutha fucker that "failed to mention" that he took that money from the surviving family members who'd suffered tragic losses.

Technically the money was obligated until the Supreme Court ruled, but Odumbo fuckin' ignored that legal hold and gave the money away.

Odumbo knew Lamberth had already awarded that money to the survivors.

Odumbo stole the money and what little peace those families garnered from knowing that at least Iran had been financially penalized for its terrorist act.

Quote:
So IBH, like so many of his fellow posters, won’t believe the truth or admit the DOTUS is a liar.

Further, IBH’s post indicate that he hypocritically believes that the fucking constitution only pertains to their guns and not to anything else. We know where he stands on the 14th.

Discredit the media. Discredit the institutions of government. Wipe your ads with the fucking constitution.

Can we call Trump’s power grab it what it is? Or would that offend his followers?
Are you Jussie Smollett's mother? I know the truth, and I know liars when I hear them.
Old 02-17-2019, 10:41 AM   #354
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]Don't presume to tell me what the fuck I didn't mention. R]
Too late, I aready did.

You trying to correct your distortion now is quite obvious.

And for the record, I'm sure the 4 Americans released thought it money well spent. We know Ronald Reagan would have as he did the exact same thing 30 plus years ago.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 10:56 AM   #355
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Too late, I aready did.

You trying to correct your distortion now is quite obvious.

And for the record, I'm sure the 4 Americans released thought it money well spent. We know Ronald Reagan would have as he did the exact same thing 30 plus years ago.
Iran cheated. Odumbo gave them $1.7 billion to continue cheating. And Odumbo's POS treaty isn't worth the paper it was written on.

BTW, it's evident in your post that you have just conceded that mutha fucking Odumbo "failed to mention" that he took that money from the surviving family members who'd suffered tragic losses, and that the money was obligated until the Supreme Court ruled. But Odumbo fuckin' ignored that legal hold and gave the money away. Odumbo knew Lamberth had already awarded that money to the survivors. Odumbo stole the money and what little peace those families garnered from knowing that at least Iran had been financially penalized for its terrorist act.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:27 AM   #356
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

LOL! That’s a might spinny there IBH.

You hate Obama (I suppose that’s who you’re talking about day and night). We get it. For whatever reason, though many are obvious, you’re still fighting him just like you refuse to concede the acivil War.

What is your point with this thread? Are you trying to justify the radical foreign policy of the current administration by vilifying all who came before?

Or are you still foaming in the mouth over 2008; a POTUS being elected without an asterisk by his name?

We’re halfway through Day 4 of Meltdown Amerosa.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:36 AM   #357
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! That’s a might spinny there IBH.

You hate Obama (I suppose that’s who you’re talking about day and night). We get it. For whatever reason, though many are obvious, you’re still fighting him just like you refuse to concede the acivil War.

What is your point with this thread? Are you trying to justify the radical foreign policy of the current administration by vilifying all who came before?

Or are you still foaming in the mouth over 2008; a POTUS being elected without an asterisk by his name?

We’re halfway through Day 4 of Meltdown Amerosa.
Iran cheated. Odumbo gave them $1.7 billion to continue cheating. And Odumbo's POS treaty isn't worth the paper it was written on, and speaking of "asterisks," Odumbo's Secretary of State is still under investigation.

Day four in the second year of your delusion, and hildebeest still ain't president.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:50 AM   #358
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Iran cheated. Odumbo gave them $1.7 billion to continue cheating. And Odumbo's POS treaty isn't worth the paper it was written on.

BTW, it's evident in your post that you have just conceded that mutha fucking Odumbo "failed to mention" that he took that money from the surviving family members who'd suffered tragic losses, and that the money was obligated until the Supreme Court ruled. But Odumbo fuckin' ignored that legal hold and gave the money away. Odumbo knew Lamberth had already awarded that money to the survivors. Odumbo stole the money and what little peace those families garnered from knowing that at least Iran had been financially penalized for its terrorist act.
Haha...maybe those families should have sued Ronald Reagan for putting them in harms way and then giving Iran more weapons!

Your selective outrage on Presidents who deal with Iran is telling.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 11:57 AM   #359
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Broken record bullshit.

As predicted.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:00 PM   #360
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Haha...maybe those families should have sued Ronald Reagan for putting them in harms way and then giving Iran more weapons!
Quote:
Broken record bullshit.

As predicted.
Ha, ha, ha! Iran cheated. Odumbo gave Iran $1.7 billion to continue cheating. And Odumbo's POS treaty isn't worth the paper it was written on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women