Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2019, 09:21 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
That is what we have come to expect from the left...glade you have now seen the light!!
The BuzzFeed fuck up last month is almost forgotten now that Nathan Philips and Smollett have taken on the mantle of full TDS.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:21 PM   #17
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Who first came up with the "MAGA HAT" thing.

That was the fuel that fed the frenzy in the Main Stream Media.
"MAGA" hats and "fake news" t-shirts...DRIVE the left NUTS!!
Simple minds...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:38 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

the other shoe didn't just drop, it stepped in a dog shit taco.

you knew this crap had no legs when the usual race baiting suspects like the Rev's Al and Jesse wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

remember liberal posters, neither Al nor Jesse will call Trump a racist directly. since they are black, they are experts at racism! so Trump simply cannot be a racist! because Jesse and Al won't call him one.

so why do you and the press keep saying that blatant lie?

BAHHAA

Yep. all this clown did was crater his career AND cause the press to yet again jump off the cliff for any possible racist angle and get caught with egg on their faces. Again. But .. it's a THREAT to democracy when Trump calls them on their biased fake crap.

and he gave that whole LBQABCXYZT community a huge publicity black eye.

well done asshole!

Police: Two brothers told investigators they were paid by Jussie Smollett to stage attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-tw...021407824.html

Aamer Madhani, USA TODAY 1 hour 31 minutes ago

Two Nigerian brothers told Chicago police investigators that they were paid by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett to stage an attack on him, according to a person familiar with the situation but not authorized to speak publicly.

The person, who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the ongoing investigation, said police are attempting to interview Smollett again, so they can question him about the brothers' account.

Smollett, who is black and gay, said he was attacked while walking home through Chicago’s Streeterville neighborhood late last month. He told police masked men tied a noose around his neck, poured bleach on him and yelled homophobic slurs and “MAGA country!”

Police also found records in the Chicago home of one of the men that showed they purchased rope from a hardware store that was used in the alleged attack, the source told USA TODAY.

"We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation,” the Chicago Police Department said in a statement. “We've reached out to the Empire cast member's attorney to request a follow-up interview."

Police had questioned the two brothers earlier this week after taking them into custody at O'Hare International Airport upon returning from international travel. They initially classified the brothers as suspects in the Jan. 29 attack on Smollett.

More: Jussie Smollett case: 2 men released after interrogation reveals 'new evidence'

Late Friday, the men were released from custody without charges. Anthony Guglielmi, Chicago police's chief spokesman, cited "new evidence” as the reason for the men's release.

An attorney for Smollett did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Earlier this week, Chicago’s ABC affiliate reported that investigators believed that Smollett staged the attack, because he was being written off the show.

FOX Entertainment and 20th Century FOX Television, which produces the Chicago-based family drama, pushed back against the notion that Smollett was being written off the show.

“The idea that Jussie Smollett has been, or would be, written off of 'Empire' is patently ridiculous. He remains a core player on this very successful series and we continue to stand behind him,” the statement said.

Since launching the investigation, police consistently described Smollett as a victim of an attack.

More: Jussie Smollett': I saw the rope 'and I started screaming'

Asked by USA TODAY Saturday if investigators still believe Smollett was a victim of an attack, Guglielmi stopped short of categorizing how investigators currently view the actor.

"We have some new information that we would like to corroborate," he said.

Smollett said in an interview Thursday with ABC's "Good Morning America" that those doubting him "don't even want to see this is the truth."

"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim, or a Mexican, or someone black, I feel like the doubters would’ve supported me a lot more, and that says a lot about the place that we are in our country right now,” he said.

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Police: Two brothers told investigators they were paid by Jussie Smollett to stage attack
The_Waco_Kid is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:02 PM   #19
bb1961
Valued Poster

Will he be held accountable...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:09 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Will he be held accountable...

He should be charged with falsely perpetrating a hate crime by the FBI. or at least the Illinois AG should on state charges.

HATE CRIME!

RACIST!
The_Waco_Kid is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:27 AM   #21
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Not looking too good for Jussie. I understand filing a false police report in Illinois is a Class 4 felony.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:37 AM   #22
backonthesaddle
BANNED

To commit a hate crime today is really asking for a lot of trouble. No parole for Federal crimes.
backonthesaddle is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:00 AM   #23
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Not looking too good for Jussie. I understand filing a false police report in Illinois is a Class 4 felony.
I would be shocked if they file charges against him. Over the years, I've seen several incidents like this where it became obvious over time that the "hate crime" was an attention getting hoax, and no criminal charges were filled. So if this is a hoax or faked crime, I wouldn't expect charges.

Maybe the 2 Nigerians will sue somebody if they weren't involved. Were the perpetrators alleged to be black, anyway?

When a black person calls another black person the N-word, I thought that was legal?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:01 AM   #24
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
-
Nailed it with that meme!!
Old 02-17-2019, 06:41 AM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default isnt unjustly accusing people of another race a hate crime? maybe not if its white people

it should be a fed hate crime to fake a fed hate crime
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 07:14 AM   #26
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

We get the same bullshit from the right. Just not as high profile as this case. Don't pretend the right is squeaky clean. The biggest bald face lier on the right is in the white house.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:26 AM   #27
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
it should be a fed hate crime to fake a fed hate crime
I think that we should create a public registry of hate crime fakers, and make them wear a sign around their neck for thirty days apologizing for inflaming racial hatred.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:28 AM   #28
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
We get the same bullshit from the right. Just not as high profile as this case. Don't pretend the right is squeaky clean. The biggest bald face lier on the right is in the white house.
In the opinion of the left, not thinking like they do is a hate crime.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:51 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This thread is an example of the Turd Reich’s campaign of creating false equivalency.

Not coincidentally at a time when the Reich desperately needs to feed the faithful red meat so they don’t pay attention to the real elephant in the room.

You should have taken the red pill...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:18 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This thread is an example of the Turd Reich’s campaign of creating false equivalency.

Not coincidentally at a time when the Reich desperately needs to feed the faithful red meat so they don’t pay attention to the real elephant in the room.

You should have taken the red pill...
By "real elephant in the room" are you referring to:

1) the "#Fakenews" BuzzFeed story Team Mueller had to quash a month ago?
2) the Nathan Philip's hoax that CNN ran with?
3) the "black faced" dim-retard governor who is still in office because he is a dim-retard and not a Republican?
4) the "#Metoo" times two dim-retard lieutenant governor who is still in office because he is a dim-retard and not a Republican?
5) the "black faced" dim-retard Attorney General who is still in office because he is a dim-retard and not a Republican?
6) or, the Jussie Smollett hoax that CNN ran with?

With all of this fake lib-retard outrage, it's difficult to see which fake "elephant in the room" you are referring to.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women