Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2019, 11:42 PM   #1
Goddess Ambika
TANTRA GODDESS

User ID: 326663
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The 7th day

So guys or gals. How or What is the best way to post status if one can only do every 7 days? And what do you do if your plans change mid 7 days.

What the best day to do?
What the best time?

Goddess Ambika is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 12:02 AM   #2
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies can post once every 7 days in the weekly update section. So say you post Tuesday you can't post there again til next tuesday. You can get pointed and your ad removed for posting before your 7 days are up.

The weekend update section can only be posted in once between 6 am thursday- 9pm Sunday this is the only section that doesnt follow the every 7 day rule. You can post one weekend on a Friday then next on a Thursday as long as its between those hours and days.

Try posting say on a Monday it's the start of the week..then post say your weekend ad on Thursday so if your schedule has changed since monday you can update it then. That way your weekly ad covers the days Mon-Wed then the weekend ad covers Thur-Sun. Mondays can be a busy ad day so they can be bumped quicker. Sometimes thursday seems slower because some girls just jump to posting for the weekend instead of in the weekly updates.

If you are looking for more time on the first page I would post any day say after 9pm as most ladies don't post late at night and most ladies dont start posting again til the next morning typically around 9am. So you will get more views being up overnight.

If you really want exposure you can try to be the lucky girl who posts right at 9pm on Sunday night that way your ad stays listed as the last post for that section. It shows up all week til the first ad gets posted after 6 am Thursday.

Your signature line can also be helpful. You can put your availability for the week in it and then if anything changes you can update it there. Only problem with this is only members with premium access can see a ladies sig line. Registered members can't see these.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 12:07 AM   #3
RustyBalls
Still Looking for WD-40

Encounters: 1
Red face

Post during the last hour before 9pm Sunday deadline on the Weekend Update list--those posts will stay on the front page of Weekend list for next four days (until Thursday AM).

Post on Thursday or Friday on the Weekly Update list (depends on whether your plan to work on Sat/Sun or not. Those posts normally stay on the front page for a day or two, depends on traffic since many providers are posting on the Weekend list.

Sounds counter intuitive, but watch the forums and posting trends by experienced providers. Also watch to see who gets to be the last provider posting just before 9pm Sunday to remain at top of the list until Thursday posting opens up again.

Other boards such as OH2 have more flexible posting guidelines.

Some ladies also like to post each day on multiple threads of interest they find in the Coed and Requests/ISO forums. This let's us mongers know they are active, on line, and hopefully available. Just saying...
RustyBalls is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:39 PM   #4
BudgetGuy
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Doesn't matter when you post. Just say tihngs like HALF PRICE, FREE GREEK and ADDITION DISCOUNTS MAY APPLY TO VETERANS AND OLD DUDES. NO CHARGE TO ALL HOBBYISTS THAT BRING THEIR MOMS WEDDING DRESS AND AT LEAST ONE SLOW DANCE HAPPENS WHILE LISTENING TO DANCING IN THE DARK By Bruce Springsteen. If that don't work haul ass to San Antonio.
BudgetGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:29 AM   #5
Goddess Ambika
TANTRA GODDESS

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That does not see to be the case, because anyone who post after that that has not posted in 7 days will continue to bump us down.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:30 AM   #6
Goddess Ambika
TANTRA GODDESS

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 02-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #7
BudgetGuy
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Ambika View Post
Copy and paste my suggestion and post it here in this ThreAD and watch what happens. That Sue chick can only start so many threADS. And if she does just bump this one. I’ll help all I can. Also please pm Treetop for management consultation when he gets off vacation. He’ll take the worries out of that pesky AD business for a very modest fee.
BudgetGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 01:38 PM   #8
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

^^
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:44 PM   #9
Goddess Ambika
TANTRA GODDESS

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Go figure, I got an infraction, even though I posted Seven days after. The post was early morning and the 7th day ended early morning so not sure why got ding when posted almost 12hr into the 8th day.

I had assume wrong I guess that 7 days was 168 hrs not 192hrs.
Old 02-17-2019, 06:13 PM   #10
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

In your case you posted on the 11th so you could not post again until the 18th. We don't look at the hour of the update except for opening and closing on the weekend forum. The mod was correct to give you the infraction.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:28 AM   #11
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

There are other boards you can post daily on.. Does not have near the traffic but is gaining momentum. Because no rules on pictures and they can put pricing and services. Who knows the consequences that will have in the future but hey you do have options.
Also if you have your own website make sure it is updated, believe it or not guys do look.
In fact I just started a thread about keeping your web sites updated because of how us women change our schedules often.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2530235
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:43 PM   #12
Goddess Ambika
TANTRA GODDESS

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yes I have my site but since can't post here have spent less time here. I get more on the other boards that I am on and the tools are really great on a few. Most are not subject to changes made last year by congress, which is good. Thanks for the help everyone. Hope to see ya all on the other sites too.

many can still google with correct keywords to find me.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:43 PM   #13
Goddess Ambika
TANTRA GODDESS

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks
Old 02-24-2019, 01:21 PM   #14
NickSt
Valued Poster