Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2019, 04:27 PM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You are technically correct. The team was in a trust and he objected to the sale. He was ruled mentally unfit. His wife sold the team and Don settled his lawsuit against the NBA in 2016.

But they did allow him to sell the team instead of the league taking over the team and putting it in limbo.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:22 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You are technically correct. The team was in a trust and he objected to the sale. He was ruled mentally unfit. His wife sold the team and Don settled his lawsuit against the NBA in 2016.

But they did allow him to sell the team instead of the league taking over the team and putting it in limbo.
how they did it was kind of weird.

they put 2 billion in escrow until the suit was settled. a big swap took place between the sterlings and nba.

the mentally unfit bit was bogus. he got railroaded by his wife and others to force the sale of the team.

"allow" is a questionable word to use in this instance.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:01 PM   #18
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It looks like he is getting 60 million dollars.

The NFL's owners are a bunch of weaklings.

I'm done with the pro game.
What do 31 team owners care about coughing up 60 Mil to this punk...? They're a 15 Billion Dollar a Year pig....and getting fatter every 365 days....that was walkin' around change they forked over. No biggie to them....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:11 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

they have have no sense of metric.

60 mil? is that what they paid him?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:16 PM   #20
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
While I agree with you, the NFL didn't want to release owner phone calls, emails, MOM, etc. Ron Sterling anyone?

Eric Reid is back in the NFL.

Kap may be back but probably only Baltimore would have him. It's the only city that would have his back. Maybe NY.

The other issue is he is now a coach killer. He will become a GM killer. Baltimore's GM is gone and Kap's GF alienated Baltimore's owner. Sign Kap and you better have an offense that suits him. The Raven's offense which suits Lamar Jackson, suits Kap. The other problem is Kap got Harbaugh's brother fired in San Francisco.
gnad that's pretty good stuff you posted. your NFL analysis is way better than your political analysis
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:33 PM   #21
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
They only settled to avoid legal discovery of collusion and conspiracy...Kep gets $60-$80M from early reports
You love the NFL...
Fuck the NFL...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:38 PM   #22
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
gnad that's pretty good stuff you posted. your NFL analysis is way better than your political analysis
Since your political analysis sucks...you should try sports also...can't be much worst!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:51 PM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why is that your business?

I hope Kap got paid, finally!
He was already paid. He was in like year 2 of a huge contract when he asked for his release. Yes, Kap asked for and got his release. Then, predictably, few cities wanted him but Baltimore. Then Kaps GF made some remark comparing the Raven's owner to a slave owner. And nobody wanted him.

So they jack up tickets $5 per game more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
how they did it was kind of weird.

they put 2 billion in escrow until the suit was settled. a big swap took place between the sterlings and nba.

the mentally unfit bit was bogus. he got railroaded by his wife and others to force the sale of the team.

"allow" is a questionable word to use in this instance.
Sterling was a whoremonger supreme. He admitted in a depostion to giving his black gf $500 everytime they had sex. https://deadspin.com/the-sordid-life...erling-5263277

He should have been kicked out of league long time ago.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:56 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I've won my fantasy football league many times and have had Kap on my team.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:21 AM   #25
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
What do 31 team owners care about coughing up 60 Mil to this punk...? They're a 15 Billion Dollar a Year pig....and getting fatter every 365 days....that was walkin' around change they forked over. No biggie to them....
Pigs eventually get slaughtered. I'm not watching anymore NFL games.

I hope the franchise values go down and cities quit building stadiums for this senseless game that cause CTE and makes ex players cripples and suicidal.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:50 AM   #26
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Pigs eventually get slaughtered. I'm not watching anymore NFL games.

I hope the franchise values go down and cities quit building stadiums for this senseless game that cause CTE and makes ex players cripples and suicidal.

(Franchi$e value$ going down)….lol, not in this lifetime, my friend. Supply and demand.....and in 2019 the public (still) can't get enuff of the N. F. L.

Why do ya think Jerry's got a bust in Canton now...? That crafty mf'er took the training wheels off this league (per sports marketing) and showed those lazy owners how to truly bang the ca$h register while increasing market share and franchise value. Everybody's makin' fat money today becuz of Jerry's influence and it's only gonna grow from here....

CTE and a lifetime (or for whatever is left of them) of being crippled / suicidal, etc, etc....
listen up: these guys know what's at stake going in...just ask 'em (I posed that same question of a certain local five-time SB winner recently and he said he'd go back and do it ALL over again in a heartbeat...if given the chance.)

Why do ya think those First Rounders each take a turn at bear-huggin' the crap outa Roger Goodell on Draft Day? The money and the chance to have a (shortened) lifetime of security is worth the risk they tell themselves....make no mistake about it.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 10:24 AM   #27
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Since your political analysis sucks...you should try sports also...can't be much worst!!
bb I have great knowledge in many subjects. what would you like me to teach you. its not to late for you to start learning. also I can help save your soul so you don't go to hell
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:36 PM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

Off topic
Atheism is part of the DPST creed - Thou shalt worship only The Party!
Outside the ideology - called on it.

There is no soul, hell, heaven, - only The Party!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women