Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2019, 10:50 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How do you know Trump isn’t In here, Ellen?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:52 AM   #17
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yssup, have you seen how a certain someone always trashes Melania? Double standard there. I'm not jealous of Michelle - just like to point out the hypocrisy of the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You seem to have a real boner for Michelle, Ellen. Most of your posts about here include some kind of gender shaming. She has two daughters and a husband. Ivy League undergrad degree. A law degree from Harvard. Was First Lady and initiated a meaningful campaign to inspire kids to exercise and eat healthily She’s tall, athletic, empathetic and is a commanding presence in public appearances.

IS THIS WHY YOU ARE SO SO JEALOUS OF HER?

Or is it because she’s not painted Orange like DOTUS and, well, if the shoe fits... or is it that you’ve finally realized that we elected a black president?

I’m sure there’s a meme you can post, or a pair of MAGA pompoms you can shake, but the fact remains, your posts against the former First Lady are little more than admissions of your own fears.

Thanks for the insight.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:00 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I don’t trash Melania.

Nor do I put her in the same category as any previous First Lady. And nowhere near the levels of education, track record or intelligence as Michelle Obama.

I’m considered left by the RWW loonies. There is no double standard or hypocrisy here.

So what’s your point?

My point remains unaddressed, Ellen.

You attack Michelle Obama because you ridiculously believe that raise opinions of Melania Trump.

Makes perfect sense.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:00 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Keyboard warriors crack me up!!
Especially when they pretend to know what a lady is thinking when she wouldn't even give the "warriors" the time of day ... if they beg for her attention. Besides what makes "warriors" believe all that women want is a "big dick"? Because that's all they got?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:08 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Especially when they pretend to know what a lady is thinking when she wouldn't even give the "warriors" the time of day ... if they beg for her attention. Besides what makes "warriors" believe all that women want is a "big dick"? Because that's all they got?
I honestly believe you know what a lady wants, LL.

I stand corrected!
Old 02-16-2019, 12:23 PM   #21
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I beg no woman and I have very discriminating taste because I can...i dont have to buy pussy unlike you...its thrown at me daily...and EA? she's not my type in any way. So save it.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:38 PM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Don't feed the troll.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:26 PM   #23
oeb11
Valued Poster

OP's poster child is in a BLUE SHIRT.

Obviously a DPST with doctored sound.
True to type!
"Fake News"!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:06 AM   #24
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I beg no woman and I have very discriminating taste because I can...i dont have to buy pussy unlike you...its thrown at me daily...and EA? she's not my type in any way. So save it.
Is Obummers "Michael"...your type??
Do tell...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynPIhKcVX4
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:55 AM   #25
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Its fucking name is not michelle! Its michael odumbo!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 03:04 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Pretending to know me again? You don't like Melania, because she could write a check for your ass and wouldn't even feel a pinch.

The reason she doesn't "throw" your way is ... CLASS ... she has it. Blips are hard to notice.

Call a mod! ... and WHINE!

And while you're at it .... "i dont" Mr. Educated .... explain to anyone of them who will listen to you WHINE ... how you "know" I have to "buy pussy" .... when I've never even filed a review? (You have!)

Or are you attempting to disclose personal information or just making shit up.

Your continual racial and misogynistic remarks and ridicule of other posters and persons should qualify you for a ban, but you don't get one ... is that because the you're "special"? Or "buy" the "right pussy"?

Just to be clear ... your reference to BUYING PUSSY is just another example of your misogynistic attitude toward women, along with your belief is all they like is a "big dick" ... so why do they "throw" at you? Your fluff? Can't be your "education"!
Old 02-17-2019, 04:09 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You seem to have a real boner for Michelle, ..... She has ... Ivy League undergrad degree. A law degree from Harvard.
So does Ted Cruz! And he has two daughters from a HOT WIFE!

Did you vote for him?

(She probably even wears thongs for him to remove, if she doesn't beat him to it!)

Oh, Ted Cruz USED his law degree!!!

Quote:
exas Solicitor General
Appointed to the office of Solicitor General of Texas by Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott,[40][47] Cruz served in that position from 2003 to 2008.[25][38] The office was established in 1999 to handle appeals involving the state, but Abbott hired Cruz with the idea that Cruz would take a "leadership role in the United States in articulating a vision of strict constructionism". As Solicitor General, Cruz argued before the Supreme Court of the United States nine times, winning five cases and losing four.[43]

Cruz authored 70 U.S. Supreme Court briefs and presented 43 oral arguments.[34][40][48] His nine appearances before the Supreme Court are the most by any practicing lawyer in Texas or current member of Congress.[49] Cruz has said, "We ended up year after year arguing some of the biggest cases in the country. There was a degree of serendipity in that, but there was also a concerted effort to seek out and lead conservative fights."[49]

In 2003, while Cruz was Texas Solicitor General, the Texas Attorney General's office declined to defend Texas's sodomy law in Lawrence v. Texas, in which the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that state laws banning homosexual sex were unconstitutional.[50]

In the landmark case of District of Columbia v. Heller, Cruz drafted the amicus brief signed by the attorneys general of 31 states arguing that the Washington, D.C. handgun ban should be struck down as infringing upon the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.[48][51] He also presented oral argument for the amici states in the companion case to Heller before the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.[48][52]

Cruz at the Values Voters Summit in October 2011
In addition to his success in Heller, Cruz successfully defended the constitutionality of the Ten Commandments monument on the Texas State Capitol grounds before the Fifth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court, winning 5–4 in Van Orden v. Perry.[34][38][48]

In 2004, Cruz was involved in the high-profile case surrounding a challenge to the constitutionality of public schools' requiring students to recite the Pledge of Allegiance (including the words "under God", legally a part of the Pledge since 1954), Elk Grove Unified School District v. Newdow.[34][38] He wrote a brief on behalf of all 50 states that argued that the plaintiff, a non-custodial parent, did not have standing to file suit on his daughter's behalf.[53] The Supreme Court upheld the position of Cruz's brief.[54]

Cruz served as lead counsel for the state and successfully defended the multiple litigation challenges to the 2003 Texas congressional redistricting plan in state and federal district courts and before the U.S. Supreme Court, which was decided 5–4 in his favor in League of United Latin American Citizens v. Perry.[38][55]

In Medellin v. Texas, Cruz successfully defended Texas against an attempt to reopen the cases of 51 Mexican nationals, all of whom were convicted of murder in the United States and on death row.[34][38][40][48] With the support of the George W. Bush Administration, the petitioners argued that the United States had violated the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations by failing to notify the convicted nationals of their opportunity to receive legal aid from the Mexican consulate.[43][56] They based their case on a decision of the International Court of Justice in the Avena case, which ruled that by failing to allow access to the Mexican consulate, the US had breached its obligations under the Convention.[57] Texas won the case in a 6–3 decision, the Supreme Court holding that ICJ decisions were not binding in domestic law and that the President had no power to enforce them.[43][56]

Michael Wayne Haley was arrested for stealing a calculator from Walmart in 1997.[58] Because Haley had two prior convictions for theft, as well as prior felony convictions for delivery of a controlled substance and attempted robbery, he was sentenced as a habitual offender under Texas law to 16 and a half years in prison. It later came to light that Haley's robbery offense occurred three days before his conviction on the controlled substance charge was finalized, so the habitual offender statute might not have applied. The habitual offender issue was discovered after Haley had exhausted his appeals. As Solicitor General, Cruz declined to vacate the sentence, saying "I think justice is being done because he had a full and fair trial and an opportunity to raise his errors."[59] The Supreme Court later remanded the case to lower courts based on Haley's ineffective assistance of counsel claim. During oral argument, Cruz conceded that Haley had a very strong argument for ineffective assistance of counsel since Haley's attorney failed to recognize the sentencing error and that he would not move to have Haley re-incarcerated during the appeal process.[59] After remand, Haley was re-sentenced to "time served".[60]

In 2008 American Lawyer magazine named Cruz one of the 50 Best Litigators under 45 in America,[47][61] and The National Law Journal named him one of the 50 Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America.[62][63] In 2010 Texas Lawyer named him one of the 25 Greatest Texas Lawyers of the Past Quarter Century.[64][65]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#Personal_life
Old 02-17-2019, 04:23 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Don't feed the troll.
No need.

The troll feeds himself with his racial and misogynistic remarks about White people and women! And then threatens banning by the mods if anyone challenges his disgusting remarks. It's difficult for him to compete. Is that why women are attracted to him?
Old 02-17-2019, 08:11 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I met Heidi Cruz in Houston at a restaurant.

You’re wrong about her “hotness.”

And you’re contradicting your president.

Of course, I can see why you’d want to be behind KKKruz.

Thanks for the transparency, bud,
Old 02-17-2019, 08:18 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I met Heidi Cruz in Houston at a restaurant.
Did you have the balls to tell her that her husband is 'KKK"?

Oh, wait, .... never mind.

So as far as everything else about Cruz .... you don't have an argument. Thanks!

Only want to trash another MAN's wife who has said nothing derogatory about you or your clan.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women