Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2019, 01:22 PM   #241
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you are deliberately being retarded, suggesting I thought Trump gave the Tax cuts during Obama's Presidency. how about contributing something real, instead of playing the Moron?
It's clear you are the retarded one ... if you actually believe ..

Quote:
Trump gave the Tax cuts

But I think I've found out the defect that you reveal ....

... you can't fucking read English!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think "Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017" was passed during Obaminable's Administration? Really? ChanChanTran!!!!

Quote:
Public Law No: 115-97 (12/22/2017)
(This measure has not been amended since the House agreed to the Senate amendment without amendment on December 20, 2017. The summary of that version is repeated here.)

This bill amends the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) to reduce tax rates and modify policies, credits, and deductions for individuals and businesses.
Go outside and play. But don't play anything that requires reading comprehension and cognitive thinking, ok?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:23 PM   #242
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Sheep will be sheep. Escape this shepherd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94lP-fZyLk

^^^ As a Gene Wilder fan, I've been pointed for posting this. Just saying.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...2&postcount=15
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:48 PM   #243
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
and what was Trump's? giving tax cuts to the extremely wealthy, whose relative wealth, vis-a-vis the bottom 99%, was already at its highest point in HISTORY... meanwhile, he chalks up the highest deficits known to mankind, but the Republicans don't care anymore. that used to be the center piece of their platform, to REDUCE deficit spending.
Hey chung, you need to quit whining and parroting that silly dim-retard talking point about tax cuts being entirely "for the rich".

The lib-retards have made our federal income tax rates so steeply progressive that we now find ourselves in a situation where the top 1% of all earners pay 40% of the taxes and the top 10% pay a ridiculously lopsided 70% of the taxes! So obviously, if we're going to cut taxes as a viable fiscal policy stimulus tool, then it's inevitable that a sizable part of any reduction will go to those people who are currently shouldering the burden of paying most of those taxes! Get it?

How are we supposed to cut taxes for the bottom 50% when they're already paying ZERO?

And trumpy hasn't chalked up the highest federal spending deficits "known to mankind". You're flat-out wrong. That dubious honor belongs to odumbo. Not only that, but I've already corrected you previously for this same damn lie! Do you think if you repeat a lie enough times it will make it true?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=14

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=136
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 02:05 PM   #244
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

. Steve Bannon Admits There’s No Truth To “Deep State” Conspiracy Theories

Former Trump aide Steve Bannon says in a new book that there’s no such thing as “the Deep State,” and that the entire conspiracy theory about a deep state plot to remove Trump is absolutely bogus.

https://trofire.com/2019/10/04/steve...racy-theories/

Viva La Whistleblowers
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 02:10 PM   #245
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
and what was Trump's? giving tax cuts to the extremely wealthy, whose relative wealth, vis-a-vis the bottom 99%, was already at its highest point in HISTORY.. meanwhile, he chalks up the highest deficits known to mankind, but the Republicans don't care anymore. that used to be the center piece of their platform, to REDUCE deficit spending.

at least Obama gave healthcare to many who didn't have it.. Trump lied, and said he would "fix' Obamacare, "repeal and replace" and create a better healthcare system. bullshit. his only goal is to destroy every morsel of Obamacare, and replace with nothing. not a single God Damn word during his whole tenure, about a thought to provide healthcare to those who aren't on Employer-based plans. he threw a bone to the veterans, the right to choose their own Doctors. but fuck everybody else..
I'm relatively well off, and Trump's tax policies made me poorer. The biggest winners from the individual tax cuts were people who own small businesses in LLC's and Sub S corporations, as well as larger businessmen who have lots of employees or who have lots of depreciation expenses. Overall the tax cuts were a good thing, especially the corporate cuts, and they've helped the economy. I agree with you about the deficits, but don't blame that specifically on the Republicans. They were too high under Obama and Trump.

While I'd be kinder and gentler given the respect I hold for you as a legendary hobbyist, LustyLad is right in the gist of what he wrote, the U.S. tax system is the most progressive in the developed world.

This is the seminal study, put out by an unbiased multilateral group, the Organization for Economic Cooperaton and Development,

https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/social...s0hj2fd1.delta

Unfortunately you have to buy this, and it's pretty technical. I did buy it and did read it. We debated this here some time ago. I posted a link to something on Greg Mankiw's blog that summarizes the article, and provides some comments by the author. Unfortunately it's disappeared from Mankiw's blog. In the blog, the author said the problem in the USA isn't that the tax system isn't progressive enough, it's in how the government spends the money. Also he said European countries tax the middle class at high levels and then use that money for social spending in a way that reduces inequality. That's why their tax systems are regressive compared to ours.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 02:33 PM   #246
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Well if your intentions are to remove a state employee and replace them with a flunky or devoted pasty to aid in your crime that’s news worthy. The so called fake news simply reports the facts as they are exposed. It’s not their fault your leader is bat shit crazy. They simply report the facts.

Viva La Whistleblowers
There you go with following your leftist handlers.

An ambassador serves at the will of the POTUS. They are often recalled/removed from their positions by a POTUS.

Many of the cushiest ambassadorships turn at least every POTUS and are offered up for those who helped greatly or are loyal to the new POTUS.

This attempt at making Trump having removed her as something sinister is laughable at face value.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 03:51 PM   #247
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ As a Gene Wilder fan, I've been pointed for posting this. Just saying.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...2&postcount=15
Thanks for the heads-up. I should think that as long as "we" don't discuss it, and the wacko one doesn't ask me to check my pm's, I'll be okay and take my chances with the moderators using their funny bone to judge.

It's worth it. Gene Wilder was an incredible human being. The straight man to Richard Pryor's "wild man" in so many films was a formative influence on my own character. Funny knows funny. And, being a Jew, he empathized with Richard. The subtle bouncing off the outlandish. Both hysterical.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #248
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey chung, you need to quit whining and parroting that silly dim-retard talking point about tax cuts being entirely "for the rich".
I'm enjoying my "tax cuts"! How about you LL?
Old 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM   #249
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm enjoying my "tax cuts"! How about you LL?
Enjoy them while you got them, the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office isn’t going to be able to pass himself another windfall.

His future absence by impeachment is the subject matter of this thread.

Now take your atta boys from the cult coffer and move on.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:16 PM   #250
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post

His future absence by impeachment is the subject matter of this thread.
You're as dumb as those fucking themselves in Congress!

"impeachment" doesn't create any "absence"!!!!! Goof-ball!!!!!

Bill Clinton was "impeached" ...

... or were you still soiling your diapers back then?

Or were you swimming in a petri dish?

And I have a lot of friends enjoying the tax cuts! Most "deplorables" do!!!! Make a little more money and feel the difference.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:30 PM   #251
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
There you go with following your leftist handlers

This attempt at making Trump having removed her as something sinister is laughable at face value.

Then what are you worried about ? I doubt Rudy is laughing.

Gordon Sondland has agreed to give his deposition this week so we’ll see if he wants to end up like Manafort, Flynn or Cohen or flip and walk away.

Articles of Impeachment are coming, the Senate will have to vote, they can’t hide from this vote. They will either uphold democracy or they will once again show their chicken shit blood and suck the cock of a wanna be autocrat.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:54 PM   #252
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:

... or were you still soiling your diapers back then?

Or were you swimming in a petri dish?

And I have a lot of friends enjoying the tax cuts! Most "deplorables" do!!!! Make a little more money and feel the difference.
My money making days are over. I’m sixty five and live on a Captains pension from a fire dept. pension fund. I’ll die receiving that check every month and never have to do anything for it.

You seem to believe the fat lying bastard will never Resign, and I’m thinking the fat lying bastard will quit and bribe Pence for a pardon. It’s a easy out for that dumbass and I believe he’ll take it. You’re obviously to fucking dumb to realize that.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:43 PM   #253
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

The lib-retards have made our federal income tax rates so steeply progressive that we now find ourselves in a situation where the top 1% of all earners pay 40% of the taxes and the top 10% pay a ridiculously lopsided 70% of the taxes! So obviously, if we're going to cut taxes as a viable fiscal policy stimulus tool, then it's inevitable that a sizable part of any reduction will go to those people who are currently shouldering the burden of paying most of those taxes! Get it?
I didn't say entirely.. you did.

your spin once again.. the top earners get a bigger cut because their share of the wealth pie has become astronomical the past few years. but their share of the tax cut was not ratable to the increase in their wealth, it is much greater, therefore making them even more wealthy, relative to the lower income scale earners.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 05:47 PM   #254
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

do you know anything besides slicing and dicing quotes? just because he said Trump will be removed by impeachment, doesn't mean he thinks impeachment is the removal vector.

you like pretending to be a Retard.. your posts contain as much depth as "I know you are but what am I"..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 07:18 PM   #255
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
do you know anything besides slicing and dicing quotes? just because he said Trump will be removed by impeachment, doesn't mean he thinks impeachment is the removal vector.

you like pretending to be a Retard.. your posts contain as much depth as "I know you are but what am I"..

do you know anything other than "Blame Republicans! .. for EVERYTHING" and Obamacare is "GREAT!"

Keep your policy! Keep your Doctor!

you've been Grubered!

Grubered
(Verb) To mislead the public into believing lies to achieve personal ideological laws pass.
The President really grubered us on that healthcare bill.
#mislead#lie#misrepresent#deception#distort

or .. you actually believe this crap. which is it?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women