Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2019, 02:25 PM   #271
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What the House Has Planned on Impeachment This Week

https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/a...y-14518261.php

Viva La Whistleblowers
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 02:57 PM   #272
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
What the House Has Planned on Impeachment This Week

https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/a...y-14518261.php

Viva La Whistleblowers
Look like a whole lotta nothing going on.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 03:27 PM   #273
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can continue to ignore reality until the day the trial begins if you choose.

It’s still a free country
What "trial"?

And Mr. Trump is still presumed INNOCENT in this "free country" .....

.... if you would quit blubbering and balling your eyes full of tears you might be able to at least read the U.S. Constitution, even though you obviously lack the mental aptitude to comprehend the meaning .... Congress doesn't decide the meaning of "high crimes and misdemeanors" .... the SCOTUS does ... and the remedy for violations of Due Process and Equal Protection by Congress are reviewed by the SCOTUS.

Go blubber some more while you continue to support Biden.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 03:45 PM   #274
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What "trial"?

And Mr. Trump is still presumed INNOCENT in this "free country" .....

.... if you would quit blubbering and balling your eyes full of tears you might be able to at least read the U.S. Constitution, even though you obviously lack the mental aptitude to comprehend the meaning .... Congress doesn't decide the meaning of "high crimes and misdemeanors" .... the SCOTUS does ... and the remedy for violations of Due Process and Equal Protection by Congress are reviewed by the SCOTUS.

Go blubber some more while you continue to support Biden.
He's making the assumption and probably rightly so, that the House is going to drum up something to vote and pass as an article of impeachment.

At that point you are correct it goes to the Senate for Trial presided over by Chief Justice Roberts. It's an interesting thought process as to whether Roberts could vacate the charges as not being a "high crime or misdemeanor", and then never a vote in the Senate is needed.

I doubt it would happen, but it's an interesting discussion point.
Old 10-13-2019, 03:56 PM   #275
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
There's a sworn statement from the prosecutor that pointedly refutes your 'understanding' of what was going on.
Sworn statements and actual transcripts are conspiracy theories these days. Shit that Shifty Schiff and whistleblowers make up are what matters.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 04:02 PM   #276
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What "trial"?

And Mr. Trump is still presumed INNOCENT in this "free country" ..... .

The fat lying bastard could easily begin cooperating with the House committees and prove his innocence. I would think his campaign doesn’t want the impeachment following him into 2020, especially since the population seems to be moving towards impeachment and removal and he can’t count on Russia’s disinformation campaign to work again.

There’s a good possibility there isn’t a trial. As I recall Nixon was advised to resign and save the party from a trial. When the articles are drawn and voted to advance then the fat lying bastard can stand trial in Moscow Mitch’s court or he can Resign.

A five time draft dodger will look to take the easy way out, and that’s resigning.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:33 PM   #277
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The fat lying bastard could easily begin cooperating with the House committees and prove his innocence. I would think his campaign doesn’t want the impeachment following him into 2020, especially since the population seems to be moving towards impeachment and removal and he can’t count on Russia’s disinformation campaign to work again.

There’s a good possibility there isn’t a trial. As I recall Nixon was advised to resign and save the party from a trial. When the articles are drawn and voted to advance then the fat lying bastard can stand trial in Moscow Mitch’s court or he can Resign.

A five time draft dodger will look to take the easy way out, and that’s resigning.
The Dems have already shown they will twist, skew, cherry pick, and even outright lie(in the form of a supposed parody). Why would Trump put himself at their whims.

And do you really think Trump resigns based on advice from anyone?

You have been living in a dream world for quite a while where the very next "gotcha" moment ousts Trump.

It ain't happening and the longer the Dems drag out a House effort at a witch hunt, the more the American people will become tired of their rhetoric and lack of actual government action.

It's looking up for Trump each day again at this point.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:46 PM   #278
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
The Dems have already shown they will twist, skew, cherry pick, and even outright lie(in the form of a supposed parody). Why would Trump put himself at their whims.

And do you really think Trump resigns based on advice from anyone?.
No the fat lying bastard isn’t going to take anyone’s advice he’s clearly proved that, but then I didn’t claim he would. I saying the fat lying bastard has taken the easy way his whole life and this time will be no different.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:50 PM   #279
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Rand Paul described this 2018 letter from three Democratic Senators to the General Prosecutor of Ukraine on one of the Sunday morning shows today,

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/m...estigation.pdf

They ask the Ukrainian government for continued support in Mueller's investigation. Paul's point was that these Democratic senators were like Trump, asking for Ukraine's help in investigating their political opponent. But no one's suggesting they be removed from office.

One of the big differences with Trump and Giuliani though is that the Democrats used good judgement in the way they made their case. Trump and Giuliani are loose canons, and I fault them for stupidity more than anything else. That said, while what we know so far from the Mueller investigations and Ukraine hearings does not merit Trump's removal from office, if it's shown beyond a reasonable doubt that he was making investigation of the Biden's a quid pro quo for sending $400 million of taxpayer dollars to Ukraine, then Trump may be history. That probably won't happen, but who knows.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:44 PM   #280
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I find it highly ironic that Schweizer uses a Soro's operation to connect Hunter Biden to one of the most corrupt oligarchs in Ukraine --Igor Kolomoisky. Karma!
While obviously we're interpreting what's happening very differently, I appreciate you and Waco Kid bringing up Kolomoisky and Firtash. These people are fascinating characters, and when I get some time I want to read up on them. They highlight part of what's wrong with our political system: lawyers like Lanny Davis and Joseph diGenova whose rolodexes and influence with politicians are for sale to the highest bidding foreign oligarch.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 07:00 PM   #281
Redhot1960
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
While obviously we're interpreting what's happening very differently, I appreciate you and Waco Kid bringing up Kolomoisky and Firtash. These people are fascinating characters, and when I get some time I want to read up on them. They highlight part of what's wrong with our political system: lawyers like Lanny Davis and Joseph diGenova whose rolodexes and influence with politicians are for sale to the highest bidding foreign oligarch.
Tiny, you should give up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ONTvw_dac
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 07:51 PM   #282
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

The article connected Odumbo's ambassador to a Soros operation that was being in-part funded illicitly by the Department of State while the ambassador ran interference against any Ukrainian investigations into Soros' criminal activities, but you're worried about diGenova.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:55 PM   #283
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

.Fox News Hires Dictator-Loving, Deep State-Loathing John Solomon

Over the weekend, Fox News announced that it had made a new hire: John Solomon, the self-proclaimed journalist at the heart of the unfolding scandal involving Ukraine, Rudy Giuliani, and the impending impeachment of Donald Trump. It’s not hard to see why Fox executives may have wanted to bring him aboard. Solomon’s work has underpinned the entire cascade of lies the White House and Trump in particular have pushed over the past few weeks.

Another fat lying bastard joins the Fox propaganda team.

Viva La Whistleblowers
Old 10-13-2019, 09:00 PM   #284
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Viva La Whistleblowers
Everyone here knows that you're a real "whistleblower" -- boy howdy, you do love blowing them "whistles"!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:06 PM   #285
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
.Fox News Hires Dictator-Loving, Deep State-Loathing John Solomon

Over the weekend, Fox News announced that it had made a new hire: John Solomon, the self-proclaimed journalist at the heart of the unfolding scandal involving Ukraine, Rudy Giuliani, and the impending impeachment of Donald Trump. It’s not hard to see why Fox executives may have wanted to bring him aboard. Solomon’s work has underpinned the entire cascade of lies the White House and Trump in particular have pushed over the past few weeks.

Another fat lying bastard joins the Fox propaganda team.

Viva La Whistleblowers
forgot to link it eh...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/water-...g-john-solomon

unfortunately, can't read the rest of the story.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women