Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2019, 09:01 PM   #136
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Perfect description of the trump crime family.

The Invention of the Conspiracy Theory on Biden and Ukraine

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...en-and-ukraine
Dude you're a scatter brain. Biden is severely corrupt and so is Obama. Biden dangled 1.8 Billion American Tax Payer dollars in the face of the Ukrainian Government to fire a Prosecutor who was investigating Burisma a corrupt Ukrainian Oil and Gas firm that Hunter Biden was doing business with and all you can think about is Trump. You're just a fucking dummy as all the other liberals are in here.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:06 PM   #137
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I said "U.S. tax dollars" and you're quibbling and deflecting to the word "aid" -- which I did not use.
+1
I already read Kings of Ukrainian Gas. It's where I found out about slidstvo.info, which is the source of much of their info about the purported Kolomoisky/Burisma connection. I didn't find it convincing. In addition to what I wrote earlier, I question whether they actually knew the identities of the shareholders of the Cypriot and British Virgin Islands companies. Usually Cypriot and BVI companies controlled by people like these characters have nominee shareholders, to obscure the identity of the beneficial owners. And two subsidiaries of Burisma are in the same office building as a company that may be controlled by Kolomoisky seemed to be their other point. For the sake of argument say you're right about this, and it's possible you are. I still don't get how you make the connection between a $2 billion bank fraud, some kind of loan guarantee or IMF bank loan, and that Joe Biden somehow arranged for Kolomoisky to abscond with $1 billion of U.S. taxpayer funds in return for his son's $50,000 per month directorship.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:14 PM   #138
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I already read Kings of Ukrainian Gas. It's where I found out about slidstvo.info, which is the source of much of their info about the purported Kolomoisky/Burisma connection. I didn't find it convincing. In addition to what I wrote earlier, I question whether they actually knew the identities of the shareholders of the Cypriot and British Virgin Islands companies. Usually Cypriot and BVI companies controlled by people like these characters have nominee shareholders, to obscure the identity of the beneficial owners. And two subsidiaries of Burisma are in the same office building as a company that may be controlled by Kolomoisky seemed to be their other point. For the sake of argument say you're right about this, and it's possible you are. I still don't get how you make the connection between a $2 billion bank fraud, some kind of loan guarantee or IMF bank loan, and that Joe Biden somehow arranged for Kolomoisky to abscond with $1 billion of U.S. taxpayer funds in return for his son's $50,000 per month directorship.
Hunter and Devon were on the board of Kolomoyskyi's company which was committing the fraud while Quid Pro Joe funneled the company the U.S. taxpayer money.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:35 PM   #139
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, what trump did was Abuse the Power of the President of the United States.
And once again colluded with foreign countries to aid in his 2020 campaign. But this time the trump campaign has initiated the contact and was pressing a foreign power to prosecute his political opponent. This is unlawful, not to mention pure chicken shit.
No it wasn't. Trump didn't promise Ukraine anything nor did he demand or coerce anything from them. I am starting to believe you're trying to prove that you're inept.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:49 PM   #140
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Krusty you’re half right, Biden’s kid sat on the board. They gave him the job to help influence the Obama administration. It didn’t work. And all the deep state bullshit won’t change those facts.
Alrighty then!

You be down with foreign companies asking Don Jr. to join their boards of directors for big bucks expcting "access" to the trump administration? You down wid dat?

Don Jr. can just say "it didn't work" if anyone asks him pesky questions about selling influence, right?

You down wid dat l'il donnie hustle, bro?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 07:27 AM   #141
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The issue with the swamp is they are making money thru Politics and they hate Big-T because he came to the table with money doesn't need to lie and cheat and scam to make cash ( Blinton cash good read by the way)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 07:46 AM   #142
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

.Trump Administration Blocks Ambassador's Testimony, A Key Witness in Ukraine Scandal

More obstruction by the fat lying bastard and the trump party.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/08/76820...-ukraine-scand
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 07:55 AM   #143
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Alrighty then!

You be down with foreign companies asking Don Jr. to join their boards of directors for big bucks expcting "access" to the trump administration? You down wid dat?

Don Jr. can just say "it didn't work" if anyone asks him pesky questions about selling influence, right?

You down wid dat l'il donnie hustle, bro?
Shouldn’t you be getting the potato salad ready for the next Klan picnic instead of being here making a fool of yourself.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:58 AM   #144
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Dude you're a scatter brain. Biden is severely corrupt and so is Obama. Biden dangled 1.8 Billion American Tax Payer dollars in the face of the Ukrainian Government to fire a Prosecutor who was investigating Burisma a corrupt Ukrainian Oil and Gas firm that Hunter Biden was doing business with and all you can think about is Trump. You're just a fucking dummy as all the other liberals are in here.
That’s a god damned lie, which makes you a goddamn liar.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:19 AM   #145
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Majority in new poll supports impeachment inquiry; almost half back Trump's removal from office

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...most-half-back

Viva La Whistleblowers
Old 10-08-2019, 08:19 AM   #146
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Trump didn't promise Ukraine anything nor did he demand or coerce anything from them.
whether he did or did not, is irrelevant to impeachment proceedings. he asked the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden, that is enough evidence of abuse of power.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 08:56 AM   #147
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
.Trump Administration Blocks Ambassador's Testimony, A Key Witness in Ukraine Scandal

More obstruction by the fat lying bastard and the trump party.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/08/76820...-ukraine-scand
Awww. Did your hopes get dashed again.

Let Congress subpoena him first. Trump did nothing wrong by having him not "volunarily" give a transcribed interview.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:04 AM   #148
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Majority in new poll supports impeachment inquiry; almost half back Trump's removal from office

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...most-half-back

Viva La Whistleblowers
So why won't Pelosi at least put the formal inquiry to a vote and allow the Republicans to properly participate in the inquiry.

It's exactly the reason Trump told his Ambassador not to "voluntarily" testify in front of the kangaroo court the Dems have out there.

I personally hope they vote to impeach soon and get it out that they are entirely political. The senate review will shed lots of light on the bullshit the House is currently acting on.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:51 AM   #149
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
he asked the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden, that is enough evidence of abuse of power.
I'm shocked, shocked to hear there is gambling at Rick's cabaret!

Ok, I will go along with impeaching trumpy if you agree to jail the hildebeest and obama folks who in 2016 asked Ukraine for dirt on Paul Manafort and abused the power of the federal government to spy on the trump campaign.

We must be consistent. No double standards. Right, chungy?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 10:17 AM   #150
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
That’s a god damned lie, which makes you a goddamn liar.
It's not a lie. The Phone Call Transcript doesn't confirm anything that is close to abuse of power. Biden abused power and he even admitted to it. Biden is a scum bag and you're a dummy.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rosecutor.html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women