Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2017, 01:43 PM   #151
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
He either has too much time on his hands or is the biggest ass clown on ECCIE if he thinks myself or anyone else is obligated to give up personal info on a fucking whore board.
Hey fatboy, you've been offering to prove your military service bona fides to this board for months, but when someone whose service background is obvious calls you out for the fraud you are, you whine that you don't have to prove anything?

Make up your mind, "Seargent"!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 01:46 PM   #152
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who posted up the "DD forums"?
Who posted about your weight first?
Who posted about your ALLEGED military history first?
Who posted about your medical history first?
Who posted about providers being shocked by your size first?
Who posted your threats to others first?

The fucking list is almost endless .... you remind me of WTF!!

The "founding fathers" crafted the 5th amendment with you two loudmouthed clowns in mind!!! They were brilliant, but you two losers certainly aren't!!
Who posted about you stalking ladies and copying their License number down to look up their RWI? I sure as hell wasnt the first hobbyist to bring that to light.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:01 PM   #153
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahaha... empty Pockface should have looked up HFC's posting history before deciding to WK for fatboy... look out, it's hellfire missile time!
It should be interesting, empty brain bucket, and air head Trey live in the same neighborhood
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:15 PM   #154
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who posted about you stalking ladies and copying their License number down to look up their RWI?
You were!

And you're still doing it, fatboy, with ZERO evidence!

Do you want me to start posting ALL OF YOUR ADMISSIONS?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #155
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You were!

And you're still doing it, fatboy, with ZERO evidence!

Do you want me to start posting ALL OF YOUR ADMISSIONS?
Anything I post has been wide open - I posted those questions in the sandbox all someone has to do is click on my profile and look at threads I posted - I obvious weren't trying to hide it.

You are a liar standingstraight was the first to expose you
Old 05-12-2017, 02:55 PM   #156
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Anything I post has been wide open - I posted those questions in the sandbox all someone has to do is click on my profile and look at threads I posted - I obvious weren't trying to hide it.

You are a liar standingstraight was the first to expose you
The forum's biggest LIAR and fraud calls someone else a liar. Was that a course YOU paid for over the internet from the Clinton Foundation ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:00 PM   #157
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No wonder the whookers whate LLephantMan!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:40 PM   #158
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No wonder the whookers whate LLephantMan!!!
Not like they do YOUR OBESE protégé ! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:44 PM   #159
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Hahaha... empty Pockface should have looked up HFC's posting history before deciding to WK for fatboy... look out, it's hellfire missile time!
LOL! Actually he seems to have a better vocabulary than your click. If he does put me in my place he will be the first on here. Maybe he can provide me with what I think is the proper documents to determine if he is really part of the 1/9. Or maybe he will say none of my fucking business like a normal person would. Either way you are just a spectator LL.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:04 PM   #160
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hey fatboy, you've been offering to prove your military service bona fides to this board for months, but when someone whose service background is obvious calls you out for the fraud you are, you whine that you don't have to prove anything?

Make up your mind, "Seargent"!
I have no problem proving it to him but it's going to cost him - I am not going to offer that info just to ease his curiosity - if he's so confident let him put his membership on the line - I even offered the same deal to you guys.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:23 PM   #161
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

BANG! GOT ONE!

I've been doing this for 13 years, there is a reason behind every word, and phrase, that I use in response to people like you. They are designed to get people like you to react a certain way. My words caused you to react the way I wanted you to react, you as a "retired SGM" would appreciate the planning and execution of this intent.

I got you in the jugular, based on your psychological profile that I am seeing with the responses, and you reacted exactly the way I expected you to react... Exactly how I have gotten other phonies/embellisher's to react. Just more proof that you are a phony or worse, an embellisher at best.

Do keep reacting the way you have been reacting here, you expose more of your psychological profile when you do. When that happens, that gives me more ammunition to say the things that will get you to react certain ways again.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: You are a lying POS it's against the rules to repeat verbatim what you asked me in pm but to paraphrase your message

We both know that the only lying POS between us is you. This is what I said in this thread:

"I asked him when did he retire, what his MOS was, how many years he served, and where he did his overseas tours at." - herfacechair

If you have any integrity, as expected of a retired Sergeant Major, you would know for fact that this quoted statement is a paraphrase of four individual questions that asked you in a PM.

These are questions that you consistently refused to answer, either via PM or on here. Considering that your mailbox is full, you at least have an alibi for not responding to my questions there. However, you had plenty of opportunities to answer those questions here.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: - I could see from a mile away where you were going:

Just like the other phonies and liberals that I have destroyed in the pit, you resort to using the same words that I used on you in your reply. It's like the losing boxer attempting to hang onto the winning boxer.

First, I wanted to give you a chance to actually prove that you are a veteran. Your responses to those questions would've assisted me in determining whether or not you were one. Again, real veterans would have no problems answering those questions. Your reaction proved to me that you're either a phony or an embellisher.

Second, you didn't see or smell anything from a mile away. So many real veterans have questioned your veteran claims that you automatically read the questions as if I was doing the same thing that they were doing. This speaks volumes to the fact that others could smell your BS from a mile away.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: " remember how you said how you admired my status and rank and wished to follow in my footsteps...(your words paraphrased)

False, I announced that I would be "following in your footsteps" in the form of my retiring. Nowhere, in any of my statements via PM, or here, do I state that I admired your status. Given the narcissism that emanates from your posts, and by extension from you, it wouldn't surprise me that you interpreted that statement as my admiring both you and your "rank". No, I did not tell you that I wished to follow in your footsteps. I know that for fact. You need to quit lying about our exchange as if it were another one love your phony military claims.

This is just further proof that lying comes naturally to you.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: I could smell the bullshit from a mile away

I'm sorry, but you have so much bullshit radiating from you that I highly doubt that the BS that you smell is coming from elsewhere. As much BS that you have spewed, it doesn't surprise me that you would assume that this BS came from another point from a mile away.

The lies, embellishments, self-aggrandizement's, and other antics that you engage in, makes you come across as someone doing the Mexican hat dance inside a barrel of crap. The only thing that you have accomplished is splatter poo all over the place.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: - my suggestion to you pussy face is put your membership on the line

Let's fix that to reflect what you are actually saying:

I refuse to answer any further questions about my nonmilitary service because I didn't serve. You people simply want to mock me so I refuse to participate with these questionings any further -- Luke_Wyatt fixed statement

But to address your phony challenge/offer. My preferred method doesn't involve exchanging personal information. All my method requires is for you to answer my questions, and for us to follow on via conversation that veterans would engage in.

Your phony offer requires providing personal information to the moderators. Unless I could personally scrutinize your so-called DD Form 214, your challenge/offer is invalid.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: or otherwise go suck your mothers cock.

I'm sorry, but the tranny that consistently plows into your back door, smacking your excessive ass fat and watching your ass ripple, while saying "This ass is no good," before forcing you to suck that same cock that the tranny is plowing into your ass, is not my mother.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: I am not going anywhere and there's not a damn thing you can do about it

What I said dumbass, from earlier in this thread:

"Fifth, a part of your offer is you leaving if your statement is proven invalid via a DD 214 check. Why would I want that?
I don't want you to leave, because if you do, you would not be on here making a fool of yourself and proving your own claims, that you are a "retired SGM" false." - herfacechair

What part of the bolded red portion of that statement did you not understand? In fact, what part of that entire quote did you not understand? Read that quote multiple times if you have to, if necessary, until you understand what it is saying.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: - I love how you are giving me some much attention especially on someone's else post.

No you don't. The cold hard reality is that it annoys the crap out of you that I am hammering you with the intensity that I am hammering you here. You're not the first person, that I have debated with over the past 13 years, that has attempted to use the same ploy to get me off their backs. That's what it boils down to, doesn't it? You're pretending that I am "playing into your hands" when in reality you are "throwing the dice" in an exchange that you are getting destroyed in.

The attention that you're getting here is not the good kind of attention. Other real veterans have called you out on your phony military claims. My series of posts dives deeper into the fact that you are a phony veteran at worse, an embellisher at best.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: Looks like the military didn't train you right

This it is more proof that you are not who you claim to be. The analytical reasoning that I am using, to weave together my firsthand military knowledge and experience related to your claims, is proof that the military did indeed treat me right. I'm not the only one that is doing this. I've seen where other real veterans have done the same thing to you on other threads. One common theme that unites us is our military experiences, and the fact that we can smell military poser BS from a mile away.

Had you been a senior NCO, you know, like someone who is a retired Sergeant Major, you would see the military experience behind my generating these posts. I mean, for someone like you, who "was" a Sergeant Major, you know how intensive the communication is in the verbal and writing realms when it comes to senior NCO ranks. This includes a crap load of reading.

The fact that you would dismiss my series of posts as something that the "military didn't train me right" speaks volumes against you being a senior NCO, or even an NCO for that matter.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: or perhaps your skank whore of a mother did a poor job raising you.

You see, your statement is what I meant when I said this:

"What you said, via PM, and here, about my username, tells me that you see women as individuals that should be used, controlled, manipulated, abused, etc. You have no respect for women, and you look down on anyone who would dare two things to go counter to how you would do things." -- herfacechair

This tells me a few things about you. First, it tells me that you have "mommy" issues. Second, it tells me that you dealt with an extreme amount of rejection in the hands of girls, and later women, that you were interested in as you were growing up through your teenage years and into your adult years.

You never got over that, and it shows with your attitude towards women and others on this forum.

Had you been a real retired "Sergeant Major", you would've taken the time to know the other veterans on this board. You know, like how other retired senior NCOs that I have known have done in other avenues. Had you done that, you would've learned that my mother passed away decades ago.

My father, a Vietnam veteran, a real retired servicemember, raised me, and the military did the rest. It is the result of that upbringing, and military experience, that you are getting hammered with here given your phony claims.

Consistent with your actions on this and on other threads, you act before you think about what you're going to do. That's not a characteristic that is associated with someone that had spent a lot of time in the military, as you would like us to believe in your situation.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:27 PM   #162
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
HHAAAAAHHH, We have nicknames for scum like you we call you Blue Falcon- I bet you were a Meat gazer weren't you ? You would make a good mortar maggot fucking low life POS.KAA KOW!
The only thing that this tells me is that you have the ability to look terms up on the Internet. Also, who is this "we" shit? You're a phony/embellisher.

A blue falcon is a military term for "buddy fucker". That describes you, not me, it describes the actions that you have done on this thread, and on others. You are stealing valor, at the same time that you are making a fool out of yourself. Your actions reflect discredit against both the military and veteran communities. By attempting to steal the appreciation reserved for real veterans, and reflecting poorly on the military and on the veteran community, you screw both over. Hence, you are a "buddy fucker" aka Blue Falcon.

If you have military service, and you're embellishing it, that's worse than if you never served. The veteran community despises embellishers worse than they despise phonies who never served.

With all your gay commentary, I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one that secretly gazes at other guys' genitalia. I mean, if you can't even find yours, an approximation would do, right? Of course, if you are the real deal, you'd also know that "meat gazer" also referenced the combat medics/corpsmen.

Mortar Maggots were the 11Cs, I was 11B you big dummy, assigned to a riffle platoon, when I deployed to Iraq. I never was an 11C, nor was I a medic/corpsman. Unlike you, I don't claim to do things that I've never done, just to get false praises and to make up for "failures"... Like what you have to do.

But now that we've established that you could look up additional terms on the internet, associated with the military, let's dive into your narcissistic outlook on things. Somehow, you think that the medics, and mortarmen, took positions that are beneath you. You want us to believe that you were this gung hoe infantryman "doing the fighting in Kuwait", on top of your now looking down at two MOSs.

A real retired SGM would have respect for all MOSs, for all branches and components of the military, and for all veterans who have honorably served. Your comment about "meat gazers" and "mortar maggots" shows your contempt for those MOSs, and implies that you were at least an 11B.

BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!

You should be jealous of those who were mortarmen, medics, cooks, etc., because they did something that we doubt you've done.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:31 PM   #163
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: And what should we thank you for Ms huge twat?

For starters, you should thank her for providing inspiration to others trying to lose weight. You should swallow your narcissism, piece by piece if you have to, and ask her for her advice on how you could lose weight.

Also, unlike you, real hobbyists have her to thank for helping to improve the quality of their lives and, by extension, improving their moral... Something that you've failed to do via either leadership, teamwork, or contribution to this forum. Don't you think that someone who was a retired Sergeant Major, experienced in looking out for troop moral, would have that imbedded in him/her? Nope, you consistently fail on that end, furthering doubts that you ever were a senior NCO.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: You have lied about your age - you have lied about your heritage. You have lied about feeding the homeless and you lie about your political affiliation.

I'm sorry, but as long as you continue to lie about your military service, or even lie about serving, you don't have a leg to stand on telling others that they've lied. You need to come to terms with the fact that you're outright lying about being a retired Sergeant Major, of lying about having the time in the military, that you claim to have extensive military experience to include a combat deployment.

On top of that, you've lied about what I've said, and about what others have said. It seems that if God were to take your ability to lie away, you'd have a hard time coming up with words to post.

You sound like you actually met her. If that's true, I hope she finds your name, in her files, and plugs it into the Purple Heart recipient database that I posted earlier on this thread. I wouldn't be surprised that your hatred for her stems not just for your disdain for women, but on the fact that she rejected you. That wouldn't surprise me, as one of the reasons you act the way you do, when we refuse to believe your BS lies about your military service, is that you see this as a rejection of your phony persona.

You just can't handle rejection, it's as if you strongly believe that your mother never gave you the amount of attention that you expected to receive.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: You are not a conservation by any means - do you realize that true conservatives would look at you as a plague on America ?

I'm a conservative, and no, I don't see her as a plague on America. However, I see phonies and embellishers like you as a plague on America.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: There will never be a conservative candidate who would promote legalizing prostitution- sure some libertarians might like the idea but not a true conservative. Just take a look at cities where prostitution is rampant - they are typically liberal cities.

Not the train of thought and analysis that I'd expect a senior NCO to engage in. You're applying a cause, "liberal cities" with an effect, "rampant prostitution". That's as idiotic as saying that an increase in the number of churches in a city leads to an increase in the number of bars/pubs in a city.

Other factors are at play regarding cities being liberal. A look at the voting map, by county, shows that the vast majority of our major urban centers vote liberal. A look at ECCIE, and where providers provide their services, shows that services are provided in both red and blue counties. These two facts alone destroy your line of reasoning.

Also, never say never. There may not be one now, or they may be rare, but you can't extrapolate from your limited knowledge and experience results to something broad like what could happen in the future.

You, as a retired Sergeant Major, shouldn't be told that, nor should you be told how you should've demonstrated a line of reasoning that a retired Sergeant Major would've demonstrated.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: And to the cock sucking GI JOE wanna

Unlike you, I could say that I'm an Army veteran, a war veteran, and will soon be able to say that I'm retired. The only wanna bee here is you, the known faker on in this exchange, who continues to fail to answer simple questions that real veterans would be able to answer, and who is afraid to follow through with the conversation that would follow.

You actually have to prove, through veteran verification conversation, that you're actually the real deal before you accuse the one offering to do that as being a phony.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: be you will never earn the rank or stripes that I have earned

I'll retire as a commissioned officer, as my highest 3 years took place when I was a mustang officer. You, having "been" a "Sergeant Major" would know that even the lowest commission officer rank outranks the highest enlisted rank.

We both know that you never held the rank of a Sergeant Major, let alone that of a First Sergeant or Master Sergeant. Judging by your juvenile/narcissistic behavior here, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a hard time getting past specialist... assuming that you got that far and assuming that you served like you claimed.

You never were a Sergeant Major, so how could I aspire to have the rank that you held if you never held such a rank?

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: and the reason being you think the world owes you something for your service. Remember, the military is an all volunteer group - I choosed to join the military - there are brave men and women who serve in all different occupations and many who save lives every day. You disgrace the military by thinking people should kiss your ass because of something you CHOOSED to join. (PROJECTING YOUR TRAITS)

I kept these statements together as this block of sentences, as well as the previous sentences I just addressed, amount to you projecting your own traits, and mindset, to the person destroying you in debate. This is yet another phony veteran tactic that you've used that I've seen other phony veterans use.

So, let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?

"I put my life on the line for this Country and have the scars to prove it - what have you done besides talk crap on a white board." - Luke_Wyatt

In addition to you making this statement to attempt to get a leg up on the opposition, you further used this statement to push the nonsense that you felt that the world owed you something for your nonexistent military action and nonexistent sacrifices. So how about it Private Major Luke_Wyatt? Why didn't you remember the fact that the military is full of people that volunteer to be in the military before you asked that question to the people that were destroying you in debate? You "chose" to "be" in the military, why should they have to kiss your arse in the argument that you were involved with where you made that statement?

I wouldn't be surprised that you "chose" to join the military, but you didn't "chose" to leave it. If you served, as you claimed you served, I wouldn't be surprised if the military "chose" to get rid of you.

So, by making these false claims about being a retired Sergeant Major, and by parlaying that by making statements like the one that I have quoted here, the cold hard reality is that you disgrace the military, and the American people, by expecting those that you argue with to kiss your arse for something that you "chose" to join... If you actually joined.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: Also, because you you write in blue font doesn't make your statement any glamorous

I don't write these statements, I dictate them through a microphone using speech to text software. Also, I don't use blue font's to be "glamorous", I use blue fonts just for the sake of using blue fonts. As far as you should be concerned, my statements are jampacked with facts, logic, and reason.

If you don't see how you are wrong in the vast majority of the sentences that you put here, you're dense.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: - as I stated you sick oerverted go have a woman sit her dirty vagina on your face you sick fetish bastard. I read your blogs

If you read my blogs, then you would've came across this statement:

"I prefer the full weight reverse facesit. This is where the woman sits flat on top of the man's face with all her weight, the way she'd normally sit on a chair or stool." -- herfacechair/ http://herfacechair.blogspot.com

You, with the experience that a retired Sergeant Major should possess, would've came across the fact, on my blog, that a reverse facesit involves the woman facing the direction of my feet. The rest of that quote is self-explanatory. It is nothing like what you imagine, although it does involve cunnilingus.

If you are familiar with interacting with women on an intimate level, you would know that the woman expecting this treatment would be clean, as has been my experience.

Also, with regards to your statement about my being sick and perverted, I direct your attention to your comment:

"you are alienating 90 percent of the hobbyist on this site" -- Private Major Luke_Wyatt

If you had as much experience with women as the other hobbyists on this board have, you would know that you have just alienated the majority of the women here with your comment about my fetish. Why? The vast majority of the women that I've been with LOVE the attention that they received this way. Women complain that men that could give good cunnilingus are a rarity.

In addition to alienating the majority of the women on this board with your comment about my fetish, you are also alienating majority of the hobbyists on this board. There is a reason to why an increasing number of women in this hobby our including "fetish friendly" verbiage on their websites.

If you're wondering why you're having a hard time getting women to hobby with you, look no further than your comments in these posts. Again, if you don't see how you are wrong in the vast majority of the sentences that you put here, you're dense.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: what a loser you are

Unlike you, I'm actually hobbying on a regular basis. Unlike you, I'm a real deal veteran, and will soon be the only one between us that could identify as being retired military. I do distance runs before the sun breaks the horizon, most of the year before the ass crack of dawn... You? Arm lift PT moving your hands from table level to your mouth? I noticed that you didn't accept my offer to go running with me before we show each other our DD Form 214s.

I could go on, but you get the picture.
You are creating a false veteran persona to cover up the fact that you've been a failure throughout your life, and don't have that much to show for it.

All we have to do is look at the judgment calls that you make on these threads. This is a reflection of how you are in real life. The attitude problem that you demonstrate here, as well as the piss poor judgment that surrounds your actions, hints that you potentially had a short military career, ended before it was scheduled to end. That disaster ended up being followed by you being unable to hold down a job or even to embark on a career. Hence, you having a series of failed jobs on your resume if you had an honest resume.

Look around you and see peers who have accomplished things that you were not able to accomplish. You feel like you've been left behind, and are quick to blame others for your demise. Let's take your project in your own traits onto me.

There it is a good chance that the conflict you have had a job locations did not result from your coworkers "having it in for you". There is a good chance that their reactions toward you, their treatments toward you, was a reaction towards your attitude and actions toward them.

You have excessive narcissism, and this excessive narcissism drives you to perpetrate acts of incivility towards others. You do this on this message board, you do this in real life. This has negatively impacted you throughout your life, causing coworkers and employers to react negatively toward you, leading you to going from one job to another, and one failed career attempt after another, and putting you in a position to where you are left wanting-increasingly frustrated at the fact that others in your cohort are succeeding where you are failing.

And get this. Stolen Valor is usually the tip of the iceberg. I wouldn't be surprised if you served in another capacity, and as proof that you served, some correctional facility somewhere has your mugshot on record.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had involvement with the law... On the bad end.

You'll find that if you quit attributing your own traits onto the people that are destroying you an argument, and if you quit finding blame outside of yourself, and if you acknowledge that you are the one that is making things difficult on you, and the reason for your failures, you could turn your life around.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: - you into ladies that are dominatrix aren't you lol.

There are facesitting dominas, yes. Head Mistress Porsche Lynn, former porn star actress, made me live up to my username. There is a good chance that I had more BDSM SOMF sessions than the number of hobby sessions that you've had. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if your hobby sessions quickly turned into the provider verbally humiliating you.

I chose the hobby over a SOMF BDSM session when it comes to living up to my username.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: Fucking loser

Says the phony, one of the members of ECCIE's Dutch Rudder Gang, to one of the real military veterans on ECCIE.

Again, you're projecting your own traits onto the person that's destroying you in debate. Both of us know that you're the loser, who has to create a phony veteran persona to cover up for the fact that you haven't accomplish anything substantial in life. The parents among your siblings and cousins probably tell their kids:

"If you think that you could go through life doing what you want to do at the expense of what you're supposed to do, if you can't learn to get along with other people, you're going to wind up like your Uncle Luke!"

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: - I wish you would walk up to me and challenge my service it would be a day you would never forget and take that how you like it punk

Ooooooh! Internet Tough Guy is here! And what would you try to do should I do that? Wheeze and hack at me as I run circles around you?

I offered you an opportunity to go on a long distance pre-ass-crack-of-dawn run should I go to your area to visit my cousin. You haven't accepted or rejected that offer. If you can't even acknowledge that invite, or even do it, what makes you think that you'd do anything if I challenged your "service" to your face?

I'll be GLAD to ask you the same questions, face to face, that I asked you via PM and here. And no, you're not going to do any of the "Internet tough guy" stunts that you're implying here. You're going to act like a dummy and start playing by the phony play book when called out. Then, as you trundle/waddle your ass away from me, I'm going to point at you, raise my voice and say, "Stolen Valor at its finest!"

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: -you are a blue falcon and if you served in the army you know what that term means sissy.

I know what that term means, and your actions here illustrate the definition. Your actions here bring discredit to the NCO, military, and veteran communities. By claiming to be something that you're not, you are being a blue falcon to the real military and veteran folk.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:33 PM   #164
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
If I had it my way I would have zero reviews. I'm just not a fan of them. I don't like to kiss and tell.

Thank you HFC for your services sir. Much appreciation.

Side note.
I have noticed that he is very juvenile like he is going to push someone into their feelings. He just looks stupid and pointless.
Thanks, I've noticed that too about our local Private Major, not something I'd expect someone, who was a sergeant major, to behave. If he was in, the highest he'd be, with his attitude, would've been a specialist. Based on my experience, I don't see how his leadership would've recommended him for the NCO ranks based on his poor acumen, poor line of reasoning, behavior towards others, etc. If he served, the attitude that he displayed here would be connected to the reason his contract more than likely got cut short, and he left in disgrace... Or he got out after his first contract after spinning his wheels rapidly but not going anywhere.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #165
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
See what a pussy cry baby you are. I'll let know if I ever decide to give you your balls back. Until then I will carry them in my purse. Grow the fuck up you were never in the military. Now go cry me a river little girl.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM! SHHHHAAAAAAACKKK! + 1,000,000 (multiple times).

Happy fricken early Fourth of July Private!

Private Major Luke_Wyatt just got nuckeowned! That comment sure as hell left a mark, and not the facesitting kind either. This woman is dead accurate about you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women