Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99
Default Vice cop busted

A little birdie told me the vice cop busted was involved in the (innocent) ASPD social bust.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6891327.html

A Houston Police Department vice officer appeared in court this morning after being arrested during the weekend on two charges of tampering with a government record in connection with a prostitution arrest.
Samuel Anthony Roccaforte, 57, is accused of arresting a woman for prostitution and filing a false police record about what the 45-year-old said in her bedroom.
The woman, whose prostitution charges have been dropped, protested being arrested for offering sex in exchange for money.
On tape, the officer can be heard saying, “Well, you did, you know you did, I know you did. There's no audio, there's no video. It's gonna be my word against yours and who do you think they're going to believe?” according to court records.
Documents show Roccaforte called the woman after seeing an advertisement with her phone number on a website. The woman invited the officer to her apartment and once inside, into her bedroom, where she invited him to place a donation on a table.
Because Roccaforte began asking questions about having sex for money, the woman believed he was a police officer, the charging document shows. She said she did not provide that type of service.
Roccaforte arrested the woman for prostitution and wrote that she agreed to have sex for $200.
Roccaforte is free after posting $4,000 bond Sunday. Both charges stem from the same incident. The state jail felony is punishable by a maximum of two years behind bars.
Harris County records show that the woman has been convicted of DWI and was placed on deferred adjudication for drug possession.
Roccaforte's attorney Chip Lewis said he had not heard the tape.
“Our preliminary investigation directly contradicts the state's version,” Lewis said. “However, I will not be able to be more specific until we've had an opportunity to review the evidence.”
Calls to HPD were not immediately returned.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
She said she did not provide that type of service. Roccaforte arrested the woman for prostitution and wrote that she agreed to have sex for $200.
I'm shocked!
TopCat
topcat19542001 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
ric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

No more hobbying for free on our taxdollars, but He'll probably receive a probated sentence and allowed to retire on his nice police pension.
ric is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
Cousin Dupree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

You mean cops don't always tell the truth? I too am shocked by this revelation!
Cousin Dupree is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

He should do jail time. And lose his pension.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

One down the rest of the corrupt unit to go.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I love that line,,'who are they going to believe?' well if I was a juror I sure has hell would not believe the Police.....talk about liars....
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:16 PM   #8
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

Well a similar thing happen to me and I'm not surprised..

I was the first to go to Trial in Houston in 2009 other than the AMP's and I hired Judges as my lawyers and the dirty cop lied on the stand in prostitution ($5500) trial.

Fight for your right...
I am!
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #9
pyro
Account Disabled

in any situation dwi dui or otherwise shut your pie hole and lawyer up.
at least know what not to say or do. we can all do that...
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

will this affect the charges from the HUGE crime bust otherwise known as the ASPD Christmas social/Toys for Tots?
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sweet
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #12
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think anyone who was convicted will have grounds for appeal if this officer was involved. I also believe that if he manages to keep his vice gig his testimony will be easily impugned if any future defendant's scheisster does his job. But I am not a scheisster, so .... forget what I think. It don't matter.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #13
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
I think anyone who was convicted will have grounds for appeal if this officer was involved. I also believe that if he manages to keep his vice gig his testimony will be easily impugned if any future defendant's scheisster does his job. But I am not a scheisster, so .... forget what I think. It don't matter.
I be damn....
He ain't keeping nothing!
He about to learn what it's like to be on the other side of the fence.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #14
txirishman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Cool Incoherent

Nina-I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I'll be candid. Most of the threads that you start or contribute to are nearly incoherent. It's almost as if you have a train of thought going, start a thread midstream, and then wonder why the responses are less than one might hope for.

I've looked back at recent threads where you've gotten involved, and have damn near a bald patch from where I find myself consistently scratching my head.

NOTE--this has nothing to do with the quality of service you provide-we're not one another's cup of tea. I would just respectfully request-that in the future--before you hit the SUBMIT button, that you read, and re-read your post. If it doesn't seem clear to you--it sure won't be clear to us.

Finally-I know that many hobbyists joke about providers that retire or move along--suggesting it's more a marketing ploy than career change. What possible good could it do, for anyone, to let the community know you plan to leave in April 2011? Has it generated a buzz? Have you gotten a rash of "I better see her before she leaves" type visitors? If so-I apologize for questioning your savvy marketing sense. If not--well..all I can think to say is...

<b>I be damn!</b> [A direct quote from her most recent incoherent response.]

Please no flames..and no need to pile on poor Nina. Clearly she struggles with certain things-this was just one man's opinion.
txirishman is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #15
Sarcastro
Ambassador

Encounters: 6

This thread is about perjuring vice cops and not about Nina. Please don't hijack this thread, txirishman.
Sarcastro is offline   Quote