Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2022, 11:46 AM   #1
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default 🚨🚨 Heads Up 🚨🚨

I’m sick of reading about this chick Harley Quinn ripping gents off. So here’s a super heads up: if you see a ad on S*G and the chick has a HUGE back tattoo and a scorpion tat on her forearm DO NOT SEE HER it’s the rip off artist.
August Black is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 02:53 PM   #2
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

98% know that its the other 2% that seem clueless. Maybe this time the message will get out. Till then LISTEN TO THE REVIEWS!!!
Scoot642 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 03:19 PM   #3
Streambed
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Steal your face Grateful Dead tattoo on her back - pathetic- saw her years ago before she went down the drain
Streambed is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 05:30 PM   #4
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Think you should remember that lot of guys who answer ads not aware of review sites or don't always check.
Tomb8871 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 07:27 PM   #5
Mr.Random
Valued Poster

Everyone flag the stg ad.. they can't ignore everyone.. why not.. if anyone deserves it.. it's her.. this roach has been doing this for way too long... and probably laughs about it
Mr.Random is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 09:46 PM   #6
Tomb8871
Premium Access

They can ignore and probably do. Have to give a link and indicate criminality and even then, who knows...
Old 06-20-2022, 11:50 PM   #7
FreeLancer40
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I messaged her a few days ago asking if she cleaned up her act and is legit now. Of course she was like, "That shit was a king time ago and I don't do that stuff anymore". Yeah, bullshit. Trusted my instincts (plus all the discussion on here) and said fuck this.
FreeLancer40 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 04:42 AM   #8
Mr.Random
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeLancer40 View Post
I messaged her a few days ago asking if she cleaned up her act and is legit now. Of course she was like, "That shit was a king time ago and I don't do that stuff anymore". Yeah, bullshit. Trusted my instincts (plus all the discussion on here) and said fuck this.
Lol.. what did you think she would say... the reality is she's always been a rotten egg.. even her "friends" wouldn't trust her.. u think suddenly she turned into mary poppins.. i think even the reviews on here.. what are they 50/50 good and bad?.. she preys on the naive and figures out how to get the most out of them.. most of the girls are the same way.. but she's the worst of the worst.. only thing she cares about is what she does in the bathroom.. this is just a broken record and really getting old!!!!
Old 06-21-2022, 06:25 AM   #9
Mr.Random
Valued Poster

Any providers with consistent good reviews should post a link to this platform.. it gets the word out to more mongers.. directs more business away from low lives like this.. and towards themselves.. it makes sense all around
Old 06-21-2022, 08:15 AM   #10
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Random View Post
Any providers with consistent good reviews should post a link to this platform.. it gets the word out to more mongers.. directs more business away from low lives like this.. and towards themselves.. it makes sense all around
Sounds like good idea, but thing like that could have unintended consequences and lead to flood of fake reviews, of positive nature by some providers and negative by competitors.Had that periodically happen where I used to live on the other site (no eccie there)
Old 06-21-2022, 08:20 AM   #11
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Quote:
Lol.. what did you think she would say... the reality is she's always been a rotten egg.. even her "friends" wouldn't trust her.. u think suddenly she turned into mary poppins.. i think even the reviews on here.. what are they 50/50 good and bad?.. she preys on the naive and figures out how to get the most out of them.. most of the girls are the same way.. but she's the worst of the worst.. only thing she cares about is what she does in the bathroom.. this is just a broken record and really getting old!!!!
Old 06-21-2022, 09:52 AM   #12
Mr.Random
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb8871 View Post
Sounds like good idea, but thing like that could have unintended consequences and lead to flood of fake reviews, of positive nature by some providers and negative by competitors.Had that periodically happen where I used to live on the other site (no eccie there)
I respectfully disagree... all that nonsense already takes place.. some of it here too..some know and can easily call them out... i think the upside is far greater than the down having an eccie link posted there.. just my opinion.. everyone has their own
Old 06-21-2022, 11:57 AM   #13
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Quote:
I respectfully disagree... all that nonsense already takes place.. some of it here too..some know and can easily call them out... i think the upside is far greater than the down having an eccie link posted there.. just my opinion.. everyone has their own
Who knows. It gets real ugly n hi volume real fast, sort of like a bb or op post. Plus, while idea seems good in concept, not sure stg or eccie or other site want lot of linkages for legal reasons. Plus a lot of the ladies really dislike review sites in general and being (unfairly) evaluated.
Old 06-21-2022, 01:49 PM   #14
Mr.Random
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb8871 View Post
Who knows. It gets real ugly n hi volume real fast, sort of like a bb or op post. Plus, while idea seems good in concept, not sure stg or eccie or other site want lot of linkages for legal reasons. Plus a lot of the ladies really dislike review sites in general and being (unfairly) evaluated.
Not sure what op is.. but think i know bb (rather not even mention the name..lol).. that garbage is for the other site..and that's for what seem like (teenage girl drama queens) to go back forth with each other.. really not sure what legal reasons you mean.. i said providers with consistent good reviews on here to post just 1 link.. the link to this platform for other mongers that have no idea it exists.. and i imagine the only girls that don't like review sites are the one's with poor reviews (like the very cockroach that's responsible for this thread).. we could go back forth round and round on this till gas prices go back down..lol... i mean no offense but seems you're way overthinking this.. if a lot of ladies (mostly girls with consistent good reviews) don't like review sites and think it's a bad idea.. i'd like to hear your own thoughts on it.. weigh in yourselves if you can.. in the meantime.. everyone be safe out there!
Old 06-21-2022, 02:01 PM   #15
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

I sent the cockroach TWICE to Clifton park on fake dates over the last 2 days. Gotta love TextNow.
Warrenajeffers is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women